Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
[quote=Richard Gilbride]Alan Ford,

You may not be aware that in Western civilization we have long honored a tradition of constructing buildings with floors sequentially piled on top of each other, and numbering those floors according to established arithmetic.

Does the 13th floor count?

So it is unequivocal that when Holmes testified that Oswald said that he "went on downstairs" and encountered Pierce Allman, and a police officer, and his "superintendent of the place" before he "just went on out in the crowd", that Oswald came from a floor higher than that on which he met these individuals, which necessarily implies that it was the 2nd floor. That doesn't need to be said, in order to be understood.

Hearsay at best. An outright lie to fulfill a contrived script like Mrs. Reid, Truly and/or Officer "I need four scripts to tell a smidgen of the truth" Baker.

The only time the general public actually hears the wrongfully accused ever speaking for himself he is always declaring his innocence. When others speak for him as in he said this, or he said that, he did this, or he did that, they are merely parroting back what they are suppose to say. Who needs 4x to tell the plain simple truth? Who lies about a 2nd floor encounter yet in the same timing sequence is standing outside? Truly, Baker and Mrs. Reid lied.

You know this full well, so you have gone full Missouri with a "show me where Holmes said the 2nd" attitude. Because your tactic of sidling into this lunchroom topic with your Reid material, hoping to catch me off-guard, has exploded in your face. You've now exposed a further gaping hole in the lunchroom hoax hypothesis- namely that Holmes vouched for Oswald coming down from the 2nd.

hearsay at best @ Holmes vouching for the 2nd floor...

And one of the professional barroom bullshit artists at ROKC is going to have to concoct some phony explanation in order to cover another glaring gap in Murphy's hoax. Let me help- you've got to find some plausible reason for Holmes to intentionally lie about this.

People lie everyday. Mrs. Reid did. Mr. Truly did. Officer Baker did 4x, but somehow you believe Holmes should be a candidate for sainthood?! They lied.

My opinion on why Allman wasn't called to testify is that he would have thrown a spotlight on the police officer and superintendent of the place, which the Commission wanted to avoid. If you ever get around to reading the first two sections of Inside Job, you'll have a better grasp on that issue.

I respect your work as I respect others putting their energy into this case, Mr. Gilbride, but on that issue I'll respectfully go with Sylvia Meagher's account, and what Pierce told the Secret Service, quote, "Oswald mistook me for a Secret Service agent"...we find that when people speak the plain simple truth as Pierce did he simply shared what actually happened (void of 4 scripts like some people to imply truth amid an outright lie).

Here is a reality-check test that you are invited to take someday soon: Print up the Holmes & Allman excerpts, and 1st & 2nd floor diagrams, and pictures of the lobby stairs & entranceway alcove. Mark the pillar where the 1st-floor telephone was located.

Duly noted...never anything wrong with looking at all of the evidence (something the WC avoided like the plague in their haste to frame an innocent human being).

Find a 6th-grader of normal intelligence. Tell him this isn't a trick question, that you are having a debate on what the Holmes & Allman excerpts are really saying. Ask him to read the excerpts and tell you his opinion about whether Oswald was upstairs or already on the 1st floor when Holmes' excerpt begins.

Unfortunately, for you, most 6th graders are already aware of hearsay "evidence" and the implication of the same.

This reality-check will help you realize, Alan, that you have brain damage and are too heavily-brainwashed by the Murphyites to process rational information.

On the contrary, some people just recognize a contrived script and liars for what they really are. Mrs. Reid flat out lied. Mr. Truly lied. Officer Baker lied.

One day, when you wake up & grow up, you will realize that Sean Murphy is just another stupid drunkard. He is the poster child for what can happen when you mix copious amounts of JFK research with copious amounts of alcohol. Out comes a convoluted mess. This is what John Barleycorn can do.

May the good Lord Bless, Mr. Murphy

We'll never see Sean Murphy again. There's no way he can save face, no way he can answer for the destruction he's wrought. Imagine if your life's work was the 3 major-league bonehead hypotheses I reviewed in my topic Sean Murphy- Wrong Again!!! presently on p. 7 of the topics at this Deep Politics forum. The one thing he got correct was quitting the research community- and like the narcissistic drama queen he is, he did so on the 50th November 22nd.

And I don't mean to imply that Sean composed his theories while under the influence, but something far more insidious. Drinking so spottifies your brain tissue, that a good drunk on a Friday night will result in forgetting where you left your car keys- three Wednesdays later. Drinking during your early teens, while your brain is still developing tissue, will permanently impair your mental faculties. Dark spots on the grey matter.

And almost without exception, the followers of Murphy are abusers of firewater. And firewater leads to speaking with forked tongue, and acting without integrity.

Do you understand that you are just a useful idiot to these Bolsheviks?

The Lord hates idolatry, and hypocrites, and deceitful tongues, and drunkards.

I would not steer you wrong. Murphyism has been a mere sideline distraction, while Team JFK has been pushing the ball down the field- Barry Ernest & the Stroud document, Gerda Dunckel & the Couch film clip, Albert Doyle & the disassembly of the PrayerMan myth- these are some of the ground-gainers of recent times.

And despite all the abuse- for crying out loud, look at what Doyle has had to put up with, with ROKC's targeted attacks- so vile that their web carrier shut them down. And there's been a truckload of venom hurled at me.

And all we basically want to accomplish is to give you correctness. To get the community back to square one, because it has been lost in regressiveness instead of progressiveness, because it is so in love with the incorrect theories of Sean Murphy that it is losing touch with reality. Epic stupidity that has metastasized to the highest echelons- what used to be the highest echelons. TSBD analysis is not their strong suit, to put it kindly.

That's enough. We have nothing more to discuss, and I will not be responding to any of your comments for at least 3 months.

Hope you enjoy your Kloud Cuckoo-Land Kool-Aid. Do have a nice day, unless you've made other plans.[/QUOTE]

[quote=Richard Gilbride]Alan Ford,

You may not be aware that in Western civilization we have long honored a tradition of constructing buildings with floors sequentially piled on top of each other, and numbering those floors according to established arithmetic.

Does the 13th floor count?

So it is unequivocal that when Holmes testified that Oswald said that he "went on downstairs" and encountered Pierce Allman, and a police officer, and his "superintendent of the place" before he "just went on out in the crowd", that Oswald came from a floor higher than that on which he met these individuals, which necessarily implies that it was the 2nd floor. That doesn't need to be said, in order to be understood.

Hearsay at best. An outright lie to fulfill a contrived script like Mrs. Reid, Truly and/or Officer "I need four scripts to tell a smidgen of the truth" Baker.

The only time the general public actually hears the wrongfully accused ever speaking for himself he is always declaring his innocence. When others speak for him as in he said this, or he said that, he did this, or he did that, they are merely parroting back what they are suppose to say. Who needs 4x to tell the plain simple truth? Who lies about a 2nd floor encounter yet in the same timing sequence is standing outside? Truly, Baker and Mrs. Reid lied.

You know this full well, so you have gone full Missouri with a "show me where Holmes said the 2nd" attitude. Because your tactic of sidling into this lunchroom topic with your Reid material, hoping to catch me off-guard, has exploded in your face. You've now exposed a further gaping hole in the lunchroom hoax hypothesis- namely that Holmes vouched for Oswald coming down from the 2nd.

hearsay at best @ Holmes vouching for the 2nd floor...

And one of the professional barroom bullshit artists at ROKC is going to have to concoct some phony explanation in order to cover another glaring gap in Murphy's hoax. Let me help- you've got to find some plausible reason for Holmes to intentionally lie about this.

People lie everyday. Mrs. Reid did. Mr. Truly did. Officer Baker did 4x, but somehow you believe Holmes should be a candidate for sainthood?! They lied.

My opinion on why Allman wasn't called to testify is that he would have thrown a spotlight on the police officer and superintendent of the place, which the Commission wanted to avoid. If you ever get around to reading the first two sections of Inside Job, you'll have a better grasp on that issue.

I respect your work as I respect others putting their energy into this case, Mr. Gilbride, but on that issue I'll respectfully go with Sylvia Meagher's account, and what Pierce told the Secret Service, quote, "Oswald mistook me for a Secret Service agent"...we find that when people speak the plain simple truth as Pierce did he simply shared what actually happened (void of 4 scripts like some people to imply truth amid an outright lie).

Here is a reality-check test that you are invited to take someday soon: Print up the Holmes & Allman excerpts, and 1st & 2nd floor diagrams, and pictures of the lobby stairs & entranceway alcove. Mark the pillar where the 1st-floor telephone was located.

Duly noted...never anything wrong with looking at all of the evidence (something the WC avoided like the plague in their haste to frame an innocent human being).

Find a 6th-grader of normal intelligence. Tell him this isn't a trick question, that you are having a debate on what the Holmes & Allman excerpts are really saying. Ask him to read the excerpts and tell you his opinion about whether Oswald was upstairs or already on the 1st floor when Holmes' excerpt begins.

Unfortunately, for you, most 6th graders are already aware of hearsay "evidence" and the implication of the same.

This reality-check will help you realize, Alan, that you have brain damage and are too heavily-brainwashed by the Murphyites to process rational information.

On the contrary, some people just recognize a contrived script and liars for what they really are. Mrs. Reid flat out lied. Mr. Truly lied. Officer Baker lied.

One day, when you wake up & grow up, you will realize that Sean Murphy is just another stupid drunkard. He is the poster child for what can happen when you mix copious amounts of JFK research with copious amounts of alcohol. Out comes a convoluted mess. This is what John Barleycorn can do.

May the good Lord Bless, Mr. Murphy

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 24-07-2017, 04:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,638 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 914 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,273 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,598 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,364 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,742 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,701 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,708 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,763 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,249 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford