Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
"The officer and I went through the shipping department to the freight elevator. We then started up the stairway. We hit the second floor landing, the officer stuck his head into the lunch room area where there are Coke and candy machines. Lee Oswald was in there. The officer had his gun on Oswald and asked me if he was an employee. I answered yes." -- Roy S. Truly; November 23, 1963

Fast-forward to early 1964 ---->

Mr. TRULY. It is number 23.
Mr. BELIN. All right. Number 23, the arrow points to the door that has the glass in it.
Now, as you raced around, how far did you start up the stairs towards the third floor there?
Mr. TRULY. I suppose I was up two or three steps before I realized the officer wasn't following me.

AF: So, How did Truly see/determine the Officer's movements/actions two or three steps behind him?, quote, the officer stuck his head into the lunch room area where there are Coke and candy machines. Does Truly have eyes in the back of his head, Or, he simply didn't realize at the time of the above statement he would have to rework the initial script at a later date?

Mr. BELIN. What did you do then?
Mr. TRULY. I ran over and looked in this door No. 23.

We note for Truly to be in any position to actually see anything/anyone in the lunchroom, he has to run over there, yet the officer makes Superman blush with his ability to see movement away/behind him on his way up the steps, with no need to run over and actually look inside.

Now with Roy "I have eyes in the back of my head' Truly securely tucked away in their back-pockets, In order to have the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter grow legs further, someone or some Agency made Officer Baker an offer he couldn't refuse.

What was Officer Baker's initial intent when he sought to investigate the shots fired? Here, right from his own mouth ---->

Mr. BELIN - When you started up the stairs what was your intention at that--
Mr. BAKER - My intention was to go all the way to the top where I thought the shots had come from, to see if I could find something there, you know, to indicate that.

But somehow while running up those stairs, he manages to defy inertial force, andlike Truly abovemanages to have eyes in the back of his head too ( the door he claims he saw movement lays 25' away/behind him).

If anyone is still clinging to the phantom 2nd floor encounter, Consider this, Who do you know personally who can sprint up a flight of stairs bearing leftward on each landing, with the ability to churn their legs in full throttle as they charge up those same steps with an adrenaline rush like no other, with an initial intent of going all the way up to the top...then suddenly stop on a dime without suffering minor or severe injury?, and, convince observers they also have the ability to see slight movement behind their right-shoulder some 25' away?

Mrs. Reid flat-out lied; Officer "I need at least 4 tries to get my lies, err, "facts' straight" Baker lied; and Who really was the white helmeted motorcycle officer who took the elevator up to the 5th floor? Was it Baker, who was ordered by parties unknown to change his course of action or Else? Why didn't Baker & Truly encounter the other TSBD employees (Bonnie Ray Williams, James Jarman and Harold Norman)? who were coming down the same stairwell they were using to go up (or so they say).

Amazing what some people will do for thirty pieces of silver.

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 28-07-2017, 06:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,650 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 938 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,278 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,635 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,418 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,862 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,719 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,710 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,776 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,256 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford