Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Is the reproduced testimony of TSBD Superintendent RSTruly complete regarding his witnessing the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter between DPD Officer MLBaker and building employee LHOswald? As I recall, RST stated that when he noticed that MLB was not behind him on the 2nd to 3rd floor stairs, he "turned around and went back to the 2nd floor landing". And there, he heard voices coming from the lunchroom, and proceeded there and witnessed the encounter.

Even with that version-pick one (of course, the plain simple truth only needs one, but we'll allow Truly to catch up with Officer Baker's 4 different versions of a single event), the point made still stands, How could Truly know what the officer was doing behind this barrier "two or three steps up"? ---->

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9167&stc=1]
L-Shaped Stairway TSBD

Again, in Truly's own words ---->

Mr. TRULY. It is number 23.
Mr. BELIN. All right. Number 23, the arrow points to the door that has the glass in it.
Now, as you raced around, how far did you start up the stairs towards the third floor there?
Mr. TRULY. I suppose I was up two or three steps before I realized the officer wasn't following me.

Even Superman couldn't know what the officer was doing at this point (but a contrived script would allow someone to know precisely what the officer was doing in this rather challenging position).

The problem with the phantom 2nd floor encounter is it needs lies to stand (something the plain simple truth is able to do all on its own, standing alone with the passage of time, void of retakes, do overs and/or flat out lies (think Mrs. Reid's bogus account of the phantom 2nd floor encounter). She didn't encounter the wrongfully accused anywhere on the 2nd floor, nor did Roy 'eyes in the back of my head, capable of seeing through bricks" Truly or Officer "I need four different tries to get my lies, err, "facts" straight" Baker.

The mystery here is this: the identity of the motorcycle officer who rode an elevator to the 5th floor...and why didn't Truly & Baker encounter the three other TSBD employees on those same steps they said they climbed (they seem to say a lot of things). The plain simple truth needs only one version.

Attached Files
.jpg   LShapedStairsTSBDsmall.jpg (Size: 10.64 KB / Downloads: 18)

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 29-07-2017, 06:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,601 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 869 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,259 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,548 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,064 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,628 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,628 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,695 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,674 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,188 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford