Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Trulyin the following exchange-- is either flustered, confused, lying or being coached about how his hastily contrived script should read ---->

Mr. Ball.Now, about what time of day would you say is your best estimate that you told Captain Fritz of the name "Lee Oswald" and his address?
Mr. Truly.My best estimate would be a little before 1 o'clock--10 minutes.
Mr. Ball.The gun wasn't found until after 1 o'clock?
Mr. Truly.It wasn't found until after 1 o'clock?
Mr. Ball.No, it wasn't found until after 1 o'clock. I won't tell you exactly the time the gun was found, but I will say that the gun was not found until after 1 o'clock.
Mr. Truly.Well, I may be mistaken about where I learned they had found the gun. I thought it was on the sixth floor--it could have been some other place.

AF: you are certainly "mistaken" about that phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter w/the wrongfully accused.

Mr. Ball.Captain Fritz said you didn't tell him that until after the gun was found and that seems to correspond with your memory too, is that correct?
Mr. Truly.It sure does, because I remember clearly that Captain Fritz was over at where the gun was found and I'm sure they must have found it or he wouldn't have been standing in that area when we came up there.

AF: Was that small detail defined within your contrived script notes, Truly?, that until the rifle was found Captain Fritz was to remain elsewhere? Forbidden to move freely into that particular position?

Mr. Ball.Now, if the gun was found after I o'clock, when was it that you discovered that Lee Oswald wasn't there?
Mr. Truly.I thought it was about 20 minutes after the shooting--the assassination, but it could have been longer.
Mr. Ball.In other words, you thought originally it might have been 10 minutes of 2 or so that you learned that?
Mr. Truly.Ten minutes to 1.
Mr. Ball.Ten minutes to 1?
Mr. Truly.It was around 1 o'clock--that period of time after I came down from the sixth floor to the first floor was rather hazy in my memory.

AF: Hazy enough to forgot the actual encounter was up on the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] or 4[SUP]th[/SUP] floor with someone other than the wrongfully accused?

Hazy enough to forget that that individual was much older and MUCH heavier than the wrongfully accused?

Mr. Ball.You think it might have been after 1 when you first noticed he wasn't there?
Mr. Truly.I don't think so---I don't feel like at was. It could have possibly been so.
Mr. Ball.Well, if the gun was not found before 1:10, if it wasn't found before that, can you give me any estimate?
Mr. Truly.That seems to be a longer time after the assassination.
Mr. Ball.You didn't wait 20 minutes from the time you learned Lee Oswald's address until the time you told Captain Fritz, did you?
Mr. Truly.No, sir; I did stand there on the first floor waiting until Chief Lumpkin got through talking for a few minutes.
Mr. Ball.Tell me about how many minutes you think it was from the time you obtained the address of Lee Oswald until you told Captain Fritz the name and address?
Mr. Truly.I think it was immediately.
Mr. Ball.Immediately?
Mr. Truly.Immediately, after I called to the warehouse and got his name and address in Irving, I turned around and walked over and told Captain Fritz at that time.
Mr. Ball.Chief Lumpkin?
Mr. Truly.Yes; Chief Lumpkin. And I remember Chief Lumpkin talking to two or three officers and I stepped back and he went ahead and told them a few things--it could have been 2 or 3 or 4 minutes.
Mr. Ball.Not over that?
Mr. Truly.I don't believe so, and then he came to me and said, "All right, Mr. Truly, let's go up and see Captain Fritz and tell him this."
Mr. Ball.Then, if the gun wasn't found until after 1:10, you think it might have been as late as 1:05 or so before you discovered that Oswald wasn't there?
Mr. Truly.It could be--it could have been.

AF: Could be ?????

It could have been ?????

Having trouble with your contrived script ?

In need of some more reassuring "discussion off the record" ?

Pull yourself together man. The plain simple truth is so MUCH easier to relay Eh…no discussions off the record necessary.

Mr. Ball.You have no exact memory as to the time you discovered he was not there?
Mr. Truly.No, sir; I didn't believe after thinking things over--it was over in 15 or 20 minutes after the shots were fired, but after retracing my trip to the roof and the time delay and back, I would have to say that it was farther along in the day than I had believed, so it could have been I or 1:05 or something like that.

AF: This isn't rocket-science, Mr. Truly…you either know the truth of how the events unfolded from a first person point of view, Or you are simply parroting back contrived scripted BS.

Which is it?

Are you on the take here?

Did you really notice him missing sir?

Or, did you misread your contrived script and simply lost track of what your narrative should be?

Mr. Ball.Before you discovered Oswald wasn't there?
Mr. Truly.That's right, and at such time that you have information of the officers taking the names of the workers in the warehouse over in and around the wrapping tables, it was at such time that I noticed that this boy wasn't among the other workers.

Final thoughts today:

*Why didn't Truly simply retrace his steps back up to where he said he last saw him (the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor lunchroom)?

Any reasonable personvoid of a contrived scriptwould have done so. Anyone losing a wallet/purse or set of keys simply retrace their steps back to the last place they were aware they had them.

*When he asked Bill Shelley about the whereabouts of the wrongfully accused, he could have simply requested of his subordinate to head up and check the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor lunchroom to see if he was still in there.

Any reasonable personvoid of a contrived scriptwould have.

*Why was Truly so certain the wrongfully accused was missing in a seven story building? Was he at that moment omnipresent, Or had a contrived script to follow?

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 02-08-2017, 09:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,650 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 938 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,275 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,635 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,407 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,841 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,716 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,709 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,771 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,256 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford