Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Alan Ford Wrote:Mr. BELIN. And then what happened?
Mr. TRULY. Then we left Lee Harvey Oswald immediately and continued to run up the stairways until we reached the fifth floor.
Mr. BELIN. All right.

*Again, why did Truly and/or Baker's respective testimonies fail to reflect as they continued upwards to the 5th floor encounters with…

Mr. Norman (Harold) S1

Mr. Williams (Bonnie Ray) S2

Mr. Jarman (James) S3

Who all were actually up on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor in very close proximity to the elevator area…

*Yet not a single one of these three menwithin their own separate testimoniesshare an encounter with Truly & Baker?

A fair, objective inquiry begs the question Why?, though the answer is glaringly obvious.

*the only policeman seen was a white helmeted motorcycle officer who actually rode an elevator up to the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor, there's this exchange ---->

Mr. BALL. I will take this same diagram----
Mr. WILLIAMS. First of all we made a stop before we got to the last stop that we was when the policeman came up.
Continued…
Mr. BALL. Now, could you see all of the elevators from there?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, by me being the tallest, I saw --
Mr. BALL. I am not going into what you saw. But could you see either elevator from where you were standing at "Z"?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir; you could see this pretty plainly.
Mr. BALL. You mean the west elevator
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes sir.
Mr. BALL. Could you see the east elevator?
Mr. WILLIAMS. No, sir; you could not see it exactly.
Mr. BALL. Now, when you were questioned by the FBI agents, talking to Mr. Odum and Mr. Griffin, they reported in writing here that while you were standing at the west end of the building on the fifth floor, a police officer came up on the elevator and looked all around the fifth floor and left the floor. Did you see anything like that?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time I was up there I saw a motorcycle policeman. He came up. And the only thing I saw of him was his white helmet.
Mr. BALL. What did he
Mr. WILLIAMS. He just came around, and around to the elevator.
Mr. BALL. Which elevator?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I believe it was the east elevator.
Mr. BALL. Did you see anybody with him?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I did not.
Who was/is this white helmeted motorcycle policeman?
Why didn't Truly & Baker encounter him, especially since, quote --à
Mr. BELIN. And then what happened?
Mr. TRULY. Then we left Lee Harvey Oswald immediately and continued to run up the stairways until we reached the fifth floor.

And, rather than go into Mrs. Reid's outright lie again, suffice it to say none of us can be in two different places at the same time (in their haste to FRAME an innocent party, the viper pit of liars simply out lied themselves, failing to factor in the small, yet all important details ( a photo capturing Mrs. Reid out in front of the building in the same time sequence she said she was encountering the wrongfully accused). OOPS!

Truly & Baker failed miserably, Failing to include encounters with Mr. Norman (Harold); Mr. Williams (Bonnie Ray); Mr. Jarman (James); and, also with the white helmeted motorcycle officer who rode an elevator up to the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor.

Mrs. Reid's blatant lie clearly exposes the phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter for the hoax it is. All four individuals standing in close proximity of the elevators, who didn't hear Truly yell up for an elevator exposes the hastily contrived script for what it was/is. Baker's multiple tries to get his lies, err, "facts" straight about a single event exposes the phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter as nothing more than a hastily contrived script. Discussions off the record exposes the phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter as the hoax it was all along.

The plain simple truth doesn't need multiple tries to get it right the first time; nor does the plain simple truth desperately cling to discussions off the record either.

Now, back to the plain simple truth ---->

Friday, November 22, 1963

"As an officer rushed into the building Oswald rushed out. The policeman permitted him to pass after the building manager told the policeman that Oswald was an employee." Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry

into the building ='s down on the first floor

"The man who said he was the building superintendent was outside & met
me at the door & went in with me. Shortly after I entered the
building I confronted Oswald. We left Oswald there, & the supervisor
showed me the way upstairs".

Conclusion: this encounter was also down on the first floor.

"Shortly after the shooting we raced back into the building. We saw Oswald in a small storage room on the ground floor". -- O. Virgil Campbell

Conclusion: this encountercompleting a trifecta of sightingswas also down on the first floor

Saturday, November 23, 1963...a hastily contrived script rears its lying head...and the mounting lies simply out grow the hastily contrived script.

Man! Who was/is that white helmeted motorcycle policeman who rode an elevator up to the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor ?????

Who was that mysterious someone with Truly ????? ----->

Mr. BALL. You mentioned you saw Truly?
Mr. PIPER. I don't know whether it was a policeman or FBI or who it was,but another fellow was with him.

That someone certainly wasn't a clearly defined white helmeted motorcycle policeman in full uniform…

In spite of the hastily contrived script to the contrary, Was Truly & Baker actually together during the immediate aftermath?, Or were their separate experiences weaved together to FRAME an innocent party?

Who is the white helmeted motorcycle officer who rode up on an elevator?, and just who is this someone who was really in the presence/company of Truly?

Some things are plainly stated. Some things are not.

It appears that Mr Ball's question seems to indicate a policeman came up the elevator,to the 5th floor. However, Mr Williams's statement only indicates a policeman came up, to said floor.

Either way, accordingly, Mr Williams indicated that the east elevator was not within their view.

Additionally, I believe Mr Williams also indicated in his testimony, that 5th floor access to the stairwell was also not within their view, even if occupied by an elephant.

Certainly, I have to conclude that shelving, and cartons highly stacked effects viewability, as indicated by Mr Williams, as well as lighting, which gives cause for a white helmet to stand out in a warehouse, as the TSBD building was.

To my knowledge, DPD Chief of Police, JesseCurry, was not an eyewitness to the DPD Officer ML Baker encounter with LH Oswald.

As I recall, I believe TSBD VP OV Campbell testified/stated that he had not known, nor had seen, ​LH Oswald prior to the assassination.

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by LR Trotter - 08-08-2017, 10:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,638 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 914 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,273 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,608 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,370 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,747 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,703 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,708 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,765 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,250 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford