Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Alan Ford Wrote:Unable to secure even one of seven legitimate, honest opportunities (0-7) to corroborate their hastily contrived next day script, Truly & Baker turned to Mrs. Reid to rescue their blatant lie hanging in limbo about a phantom encounter with the wrongly accused…

For whatever reason, she comes to their rescue. However, while she is suppose to be upstairs encountering the wrongly accusedas she claims within her own testimonythe following photo in that same time sequence places Mrs. Reid nowhere near the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor, let alone encountering the wrongly accused…here she is clearly downstairs & out in front of the building instead ----->

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9184&stc=1]
Photo Credit: sharp researcher Linda Zambeni (SP)

OOPS!

Now, with that glaringly obvious lie firmly established, let's move on to yet another lie, involving yet again Roy Truly (no great surprise considering the "reliable" source).

In his testimony, Truly says he is the sole individual who is the first initially to recognize the wrongly accused was "missing" ----->

Mr. BELIN. Then what?
Mr. TRULY. Then in a few minutes--it could have been moments or minutes at a time like that--I noticed some of my boys were over in the west corner of the shipping department, and there were several officers over there taking their names and addresses, and so forth.
There were other officers in other parts of the building taking other employees, like office people's names. I noticed that Lee Oswald was not among these boys.
So I picked up the telephone and called Mr. Aiken down at the other warehouse who keeps our application blanks. Back up there.
First I mentioned to Mr. Campbell--I asked Bill Shelley if he had seen him, he looked around and said no.
Mr. BELIN. When you asked Bill Shelley if he had seen whom?
Mr. TRULY. Lee Oswald. I said, "Have you seen him around lately," and he said no.
So Mr. Campbell is standing there, and I said, "I have a boy over here missing. I don't know whether to report it or not."

Yet, contrary to Truly's latest lie amid a hastily contrived script (Are you blushing, Pinocchio?), let's take a look/read @ Bill Shelley's same day affidavit ----->

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9183&stc=1]

OOPS again, Roy Truly, no matter who you enlist to FRAME an innocent party, your one lie creates a legion of lies to follow. IF your testimony was truthful, Shelley's same day affidavit should have read how you brought to his attention the wrongly accused was missing, not the other way around.

The problem with a hastily contrived next day script is it runs counter to the plain simple truth, which is so much easier to recall.

Enlisting another liar, Mrs. Reid, to vouch for a blatant lie already being parroted about by two others about a phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter with the wrongly accused wasn't enough…so, Trulyin predictable fashionin his haste to FRAME an innocent human being, fails once again to be mindful of the small, yet all important details, a detail miserably missed in Mrs. Reid's outright lie, and, now conveyed in a same day affidavit written by the genuine individual who noticed the wrongly accused "missing".

How anyone could determine anyone was "missing" in a seven story building is quite telling of a pre-determined outcome/script.

Now, as this legion of lies continue to unravel, don't be surprised to come to the conclusionif those of you reading along haven't done so alreadythat Truly & Baker weren't immediately tied together at the hip during the immediate aftermath of the assassination.

Who was/is the white helmeted motorcycle officer who took the West elevator up to the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor?, the same West elevator Jack Dougherty came down to the first floor on…

Why was access to the roof Locked?, when Sheriff Wiseman--in the same time sequence as Truly & Baker testified they were up there for, quote, "over 5 minutes" ?

Why did Mrs. Reid outright lie about a phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter with the wrongly accused?

Rather than parroting back the same old inconsistencies, discussions off the record, and outright lies, these are the questions that demand attention in any legitimate inquiry.

The reconstruction continues…anything is MUCH better than Mrs. Reid's version of "truth", or the version of "truth" via Tall-tales Truly and 4triesBaker…

If in fact, the provided photograph is indicated as evidence, assuming it was taken on 11/22/'63, at what CST was it taken? Without the time known, the photograph as evidence has a reliability question.

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by LR Trotter - 17-08-2017, 08:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,602 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 869 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,259 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,548 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,072 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,630 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,628 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,695 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,676 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,188 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford