Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Alan Ford Wrote:Another day, yet another bushel basket of lies ---->

Mr. BELIN - All right. Now, you are pointing to Exhibit 362 to the sign on the top of the School Book Depository Building, the Hertz sign, and some kind of a structure on the northeast corner of the building, is that correct?
Mr. BAKER - That is correct.
Mr. BELIN - Officer Baker, when you talk, I wonder if you would look at me, we might be able to hear a little bit better. Would you tell us what else you did?
Mr. BAKER - As I finished going all around this building here and then I came to this sign and I looked up there to see if I could find anybody hiding up there and I started up these steps, it is a ladder there on that sign, and I got on, say, 10 feet up there and I came back down, I seen that nobody would shoot from up there. He wouldn't have no place to hold on.
Mr. BELIN - By that you are referring to climbing the ladder to climb up the sign, is that correct?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; this large Hertz sign here.
Mr. BELIN - On the top of the School Book Depository Building on Exhibit 362. All right. Then what did you do?
Mr. BAKER - Then I came back down and I went and checked this building right here. It is an old deserted room there of some type.

Did Belin not have his morning cup of coffee yet?, Or, Is he purposely making reference to Exhibit 362 (the first floor plan of the TSBD), rather than CE 507, which is the correct exhibit for the roof?

Was counsel concerned that Baker's testimony wouldn't match up with an actual image of the roof?

Be that as it may, the most telling indication that Baker is struggling with his portion of the hastily contrived script to FRAME an innocent human being is this exchange ---->

Mr. BAKER - That is correct.
Mr. BELIN - Officer Baker, when you talk, I wonder if you would look at me, we might be able to hear a little bit better. Would you tell us what else you did?
Mr. BAKER - As I finished going all around this building here and then I came to this sign and I looked up there to see if I could find anybody hiding up there and I started up these steps, it is a ladder there on that sign, and I got on, say, 10 feet up there and I came back down, I seen that nobody would shoot from up there.

Forward-button to continuation ---->

Mr. BELIN - Do you remember about how long you stayed on the roof?
Mr. BAKER - It was a little over 5 minutes.

AF: LOOK at me, Mr. Baker, eyes on me!...don't mumble…say it like you mean it!…like it really happened! (even though a more truthful Sheriff Wiseman's experience is telling us different, access to the roof was Locked)

Mr. BELIN - When you continued moving on the elevator after you talked to Inspector Sawyer how far did you go on the elevator?
Mr. BAKER - We went to the, I believe it would be the first floor there.
Mr. BELIN - All right. You got off the elevator then?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Did you leave Mr. Truly or did you stay with him?
Mr. BAKER - I left Mr. Truly there.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you do?
Mr. BAKER - I immediately went on out. I was with this motorcade and I went right on straight through the front door and got on my motorcycle and tried to find out what happened to the motorcade.

On the contrary, 4triesBaker ---->
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4KuS6-LNU"]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4KuS6-LNU[/URL]

As clearly demonstrated, the above video exposes Baker's less than honest response in yet another area of his testimony…we are left to wonder just how MUCH time he really spent there with the Pow Wow ensemble gathered together there...if the shortened film wasn't cut.

Was this the initial setting/opportunity for a cunning weasel like Truly to determine whether or not Baker's personal experience that afternoon could be parlayed into a next day hastily contrived joint misadventure, err, adventure?

Don't forget to go fetch/recruit, Mrs. Reid you guys…she's more than capable of enhancing an outright lie about a phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter with the wrongly accused.

Sidebar ---->

*Who was/is that white helmeted motorcycle officer who arrived up on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor via the West elevator/, the same elevator Jack Dougherty took downstairs to the first floor.

*Why didn't this personalong with 7 others on those backstairsnot experience an encounter with the hole-and-one masters as long as no one else is around to witness their exploits but Mrs. Reid.

For what purpose is the youtube video? What does it supposedly indicate?

During his question and answer testimony, I would think it quite provable that DPD MotorcycleOfficer ML Baker was attempting to gather his thoughts, and prior to the request did not feel a need to look at his questioner, as well as possibly being unsure as to which CommissionMember had asked the specific question.

In any event, the complete testimony of DPD MotorcycleOfficer ML Baker is available, just in case something was missed or misunderstood.

[URL="http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/baker_m1.htm"]
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/baker_m1.htm[/URL]

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by LR Trotter - 18-08-2017, 06:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,634 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 914 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,272 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,596 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,252 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,721 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,699 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,704 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,757 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,240 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford