Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Alan Ford Wrote:G'Day, Mr. Mitcham

Back later today sir with more revelations running counter to the phantom 2nd floor encounter with the wrongly accused, starring Mrs. Reid, etc. Meanwhile, to your knowledge--given your vast research experience and invaluable contributions on this five decades old murder mystery, Do you know where someone interested in the composition of the official parade procession participates that afternoon could find that information?

No problem either way, Mr. Mitcham, just trying to visually place Baker's motorcycle position in perspective of the fully assembled ensemble.

Sidebar: Who got to Truly? ----->

A relative of Depository superintendent RoyTruly recently told researchers that due to intimidation by federalauthorities, Truly was fearful until his death. Truly's wife, Mildred,still refuses to discuss the assassination--even with family members. -- Excerpted from Dealey Plaza Intimidation

Was Truly threatened and subsequently forced to lie about a phantom 2nd floor encounter with the wrongly accuse?

Did that imposing intimidation force him to recruit Mrs. Reid to aid in lying about the same?

Did Truly's relatives come to know the feds made him an offer he couldn't refuse?

Mrs. Reid had a choice in the matter, but chose to lie nevertheless. Does an unshakable paralyzing fear cloud judgment and impact decisions people make?

On an encouraging note, at least Revolutionary hero Nathan Hale would have had the courage to tell the feds where to go, how to get there, and what they could do along the way. Truly is no Nathan Hale.

Addendum @ 6:28PM EST

STOPWATCH

Mr. BELIN. By the "X" and that is where you were when you passed him.
On March 20 you and I met for the first time, didn't we, Mrs. Reid?
Mrs. REID. That is right.
Mr. BELIN. We sat down and I asked you to tell me what happened and, you related the story. Did I keep on questioning you or did you tell me what happened?
Mrs. REID. Well, I more or less told you what had happened.
Mr. BELIN. All right. Then we went out on the street, did we not, in front of the building, with a stopwatch, do you remember that?
Mrs. REID. Yes; I surely do. It was kind of cool.
Mr. BELIN. It was kind of cool wasn't it, and a little bit windy.
Mrs. REID. Yes; it was; yes.
Mr. BELIN. And when in Dallas, we started the stopwatch from the time that the last shot was fired, is that correct?
Mr. BELIN. And then you went through your actions, what you saw, your conversations that you had, and your actions in going back into the building and up to the point that you saw Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember how long by the stopwatch it took you?
Mrs. REID. Approximately 2 minutes.
Mr. DULLES. I didn't hear you.
Mrs. REID. Two minutes.
Mr. BELIN. From the time of the last shot the time you and Oswald crossed?
Mrs. REID. Yes; I believe that is the way we timed it.
Mr. BELIN. When you--you saw me start the stopwatch and you saw me stop it there, right?
Mrs. REID. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. When you met in the lunchroom--
Mrs. REID. I didn't meet him in the lunchroom.

Whoa!, there, Mr. Belin, hold your horses there mister (it's understandable you have a hastily contrived script to follow, but save the phantom lunch room hoax for Truly & Baker).
By now we all knowin spite of what Mrs. Reid's testimony about what her own phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter insinuates, the photographic record clearly demonstrates that she outright lied.

Interestingly enoughwithout filling this post up with the other suggestive exploits of that same Stopwatch used on the same afternoon as Mrs, Reid's outright lie, Baker's testimony also describes his own date & experience with the same Stopwatch on March 20, 1964 ----->

Mr. BELIN - With the stopwatch?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.

The plain simple truth doesn't require staging, phony-props, gadgets and/or questionable exploits of bias Stopwatches amid controlled outcomes to serve a legion of lies.
Now, speaking of a hastily contrived script, let's move on…here's yet another one of many oddities surrounding Baker's experience that afternoon ---->

Mr. BELIN - You then ran into the Building, is that correct?
Mr. BAKER - That is correct, sir.
Mr. BELIN - What did you see and what did you do as you ran into the building?
Mr. BAKER - As I entered this building, there was, it seems to me like there was outside doors and then there is a little lobby.
Mr. BELIN - All right.
Mr. BAKER - And then there are some inner doors and another door you have to go through, a swinging door type.
As I entered this lobby there were people going in as I entered. And I asked, I just spoke out and asked where the stairs or elevator was.

IF Baker's actions were indicative of the behavior of any legitimate officer's experience, instead of being controlled by a hastily contrived script the next day to FRAME an innocent party at the rear of the building, Why didn't he simply charge up these front entrance stairs ----->

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9193&stc=1]

Photo Credit Mr. Kelly's website

How many police officers, genuinely hell-bent on getting up to the roof to investigate why the pigeons took flight would pass this golden opportunity point?

Moreover, what genuine officer would leave this area open to the possibility of an escaping gunman?!

Wouldn't it be more reasonable for a responding officer--without a hastily contrived script to fulfill--to secure this area immediately?

There's something about this hastily contrived script that is beginning to smell like pigeon droppings....fetch your boots everyone.

Sidebar: At this point, I doubt Baker really entered the TSBD from the front as much as from the rearafter sprinting over to the corner of Elm & Houston initially. Subsequent actions brought him to the rear entrance of the building…which is in close proximity to the West elevator the white helmeted motorcycle officer rode up to the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor on, the same West elevator Jack Dougherty made available when he brought it down to determine what just happened as bedlam ensued in Dealey Plaza.

Just who is this white helmeted motorcycle officer?

Why did Mrs. Reid outright lie about a phantom encounter with the wrongly accused?

Reality (Sheriff Wiseman's experience ='s a Locked roof); and, contrast with a mere script to follow (hastily contrived ='s an extended stay up on the that same Locked roof)

Wonder just how fast Mrs. Reid, Judas and 4triesBaker actually told their lies...On your mark, get set, Go! ----->

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9194&stc=1]

Oh, Mrs. Reid, one more thing dear, Were you timed in your high-heels?

Amazing what some people will do/say for thirty pieces of silver...
[URL="http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/reid.htm"]
Just in case something was missed and/or misunderstood, the testimony of Mrs Robert A (GeraldineBray) Reid can be found at:
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/reid.htm[/URL]

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by LR Trotter - 20-08-2017, 08:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,650 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 924 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,274 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,635 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,403 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,839 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,716 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,708 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,770 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,256 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford