Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
The relevancy here is that when Truly lies about small things, he is apt & more than capable of lying about other matters as well, especially in support of a hastily contrived script…a false narrative of make beLIEve to FRAME an innocent human being.

Mrs. Reid isn't any better for weighing in with her flat out lie in support of that hastily contrived script.

Moving along now, here's even more of Truly's "truth" on display once again today ----->

Mr. TRULY. I could be off a few feet. We were almost out in this. And I think when the motorcade came around, we probably pushed out even a bit farther.
Mr. BELIN. Now, by this, you are referring to the entrance to the parkway, is that correct?
Mr. TRULY. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. And, you say that you are either at the spot marked by the letter. "T" or perhaps a little bit to the east of that?
Mr. TRULY. That is right.
Mr. BELIN. And that you gradually might have moved a little bit towards the south, towards the parkway, is that correct?
Mr. TRULY. That is correct.
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Do you know approximately what time you got there, Mr. Truly? To the best of your recollection.
Mr. TRULY. 3 or 4 minutes after we reached the entrance, the walkway, we stood on the steps 2 or 3 minutes, and then I don't believe we just gradually moved out a bit.
And then when the policemen leading the motorcade came off of Main on to Houston, we saw them coming, and then we just moved out a little farther to the edge of the parkway.
Mr. BELIN. Did you notice any other company employees with you other than Mr. Campbell at that time?
Mr. TRULY. Well, I did. I noticed several. Mrs. Reid was standing there close. And it seemed like there were several of the other employees standing out in front of the building. But I cannot--I think Bill Shelley was standing over to my right as I faced the motorcade--somewheres in that area.

Now, onto another daily dose of reality in contrast to Truly's "truth" ----->

Note that Truly's position is well out into the street, beyond even the sidewalk near the entrance steps, quote, farther to the edge of the parkway.

and certainly well ahead of Bill Shelley's actual position some 45' behind him atop the eight steps of the main entrance.

Here, let's bring Mr. Frazier's testimony to light again ---->

Mr. FRAZIER - I stayed around there pretty close to Mr. Shelley and this boy Billy Lovelady and just standing there, people talking and just talking about how pretty a day it turned out to be, because I told you earlier it was an old cloudy and misty day and then it didn't look like it was going to be a pretty day at all.
Mr. BALL - And it turned out to be a good day?
Mr. FRAZIER - Pretty sunshiny day.
Mr. BALL - Warm?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; it was pretty warm.
Mr. BALL - Then let's see, there was Billy Lovelady and you were there.
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - Anybody else you can remember?
Mr. FRAZIER - There was a lady there, a heavy-set lady who worked upstairs there whose name is Sarah something, I don't know her last name.
Mr. BALL - Were you near the steps?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; I was, I was standing about, I believe, one step down from the top there.
Mr. BALL - One step down from the top of the steps?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; standing there by the rail.
Mr. BALL - By steps we are talking about the steps of the entrance to the Building?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.

In three different scenarios now, it's been clearly demonstrated that Truly's "truth" is nowhere near the plain simple truth. In each instance shared, his "truth" runs contrary to what is actually unfolding around him. Shelly is standing behind him and up the entrance stairs. Strike three!, Truly "truth"

Unfortunately, for Truly, the hastily contrived script about a 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter fails to focus upon the small, yet important details in his scripted retelling of a false narrative, because the false narrative was too busy frothing at the mouth in its haste to FRAME an innocent party.

Mr. TRULY. I could be off a few feet

On the contrary, you are more than a few feet off...Mustn't be easy to remember a hastily contrived script…a false narrative to FRAME an innocent party eh?

Any second now in the hereafter, Deceptive-Dulles should be clamoring for yet some more "discussion off the record" I'm sure...

Points to Ponder/moving forward:

*The white helmeted motorcycle officer, arriving upon the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor via the West elevator, the same elevator Jack Dougherty brought downstairs to the first floor. Who is this man?

*The Locked roof…. will try to determine the reasonIF an actual log book recording exists after five decades nowwhy the Dallas Fire Department came into the building during the immediate aftermath with a ladder. Lest anyone not know this, let's be crystal clear (Marilyn Sitzman tells Deputy-Sheriff Wiseman, where she believes is the source of the shots, so he runs immediately over to the TSBD, and then up all seven flights of stairs, only to find the roof Locked. Locked. Locked. Locked. Locked...in the same time frame as it takes for Marilyn Sitzman to appear in the same photo as Mrs. Lied, err, Reid and Victoria Adams in front of the building, thus proving that because Sitzman was well behind the sprinting deputy-Sheriff, he was well on track to certainly encounter Truly's "truth" either along the same backstairs or up on the roof IF it was not Locked. Locked. Locked. Locked. Locked).

*And, of course, Who recruited her, and Why did Mrs. Reid tell a flat out lie about a phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter with the wrongly accused.

Addendum/self-reminder:

reread James Worrell's affidavit…then note Pacific Street on a Dallas Map, the street he ran towards away from his initial position in front of the TSBD out of harm's way upon hearing a rapid succession of shots fired….Did Baker catch Worrell's sudden movements, and understandably mistook Worrell as a potential guilty party, thus his dismount and subsequent mad dash cut short of his actual movements around the corner of Elm & Houston in hot pursuit of someone he thought was fleeing the scene....

Sidebar: At this point, reconstructing the actual truth is much more credible than Truly's "truth".

Why did the authorities cut Baker's pursuit on film short?

Why doesn't even one photo or video exists (none, 0, nada) demonstrating Baker's entrance in the front of the building as Truly's "truth" tells us?

Again, Why did the authorities cut Baker's pursuit on film short?

A hastily contrived script, a false narrative to FRAME an innocent human being comes to mind.

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 23-08-2017, 08:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,638 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 914 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,273 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,597 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,359 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,740 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,700 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,706 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,760 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,248 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford