Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Good morning!

Before taking leave wanted to share one final post in this thread until I return during Thanksgiving break (late November).

Speaking of Thanksgiving, best wishes to Canadians everywhere celebrating their own Thanksgiving Day blessings with family & friends in October.

Health & Happiness to all, including those who may disagree with my stance…though we may disagree on the matter at hand…as fellow human beings sharing this blue and green planet that matters more to me than who may be right and/or wrong).

If you venture this way, Mr. Mitcham, a note of thanks & appreciation to you sir for your timely & invaluable contributions on this thread, and within the JFK research community as a whole/in general on this five decades old murder mystery. Cheers!

Best wishes to Mr. DiEugenio and Mr. Newman next month as they continue to share their exemplary contributions/work toward promoting truth & justice.

Am looking forward to any new, ground-breaking material shared by Mr. Kamp in his own exemplary research upon my return (he is always a good read).

Blessings to the families of B. Moore; Sherry F.; and, Mr. Jim M. Thank all of them for weighing in on the side of honour, truth, and justice, and for being beautiful human beings as well.

Let's start and end with why the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] floor was omitted on Truly & Baker's ascent (just a casual reference today, but something more elaborate/in depth upon my return).

Mr. TRULY. He saw nothing. He came over. And some time about then I said, "Officer, I think"--let's back up.
I believe the officer told me as we walked down into the seventh floor, "Be careful, this man will blow your head off."
And I told the officer that I didn't feel like the shots came from the building.
I said, "I think we are wasting our time up here," or words to that effect, "I don't believe these shots came from the building."
Mr. BELIN. Did he say anything to that at all?
Mr. TRULY. I don't recall exactly what he said. I believe he said, yes, or somebody said they did, or some such thing as that. I don't remember. I have heard so many things since, you know.
Mr. BELIN. All right.

Q: Why was Baker so certain at this early stage that they were looking specifically for only a single man? Why not men?

A: He had a hastily contrived script to follow, one that narrowed its tunnel vision search upon only one person and one person only to FRAME.

In a plaza full of hundreds of people, Baker decided that only one person was responsible, and that single individual was a male he didn't even recognize on his same day affidavit of record. Go figure.

Q: Where and when did Baker spend time with, quote, somebody who gave him the impression shots were fired from the TSBD?

A: Their presence on a Locked roof was already a lie, so lying about somebody else being the original source of Baker centering his attention on the TSBD was just Truly being Truly...

Besides, Didn't Baker say the pigeons were his source? Talking pigeons…have heard it all now...more like pigeon droppings.

Well, no great surprise, after all this is the same man who said he also left Truly immediately after their escapades from reality into phantom make beLIEve , yet is captured on film actually huddling with Truly amid a pow wow of sorts well after he supposedly leaves him immediately to head over to Parkland Hospital.

Q: Why was Truly so certain that the wrongly accused was "missing" in a seven story building?

A: He had a hastily contrived script to follow to FRAME an innocent party.

Whether it's Baker, Truly or their only "reLIEable" witness Mrs. Reid, a common denominator always play out in their version of "truth"… all of them are really lying instead.

Now, back to Truly's own admission about being in the southeast corner before the spent shell casings and rifle were found.

In his testimony, Truly wasn't in the southeast corner when he spoke to Captain Fritz about the wrongly accused being "missing" in a seven story building ---->

Mr. TRULY. So Chief Lumpkin had several officers there that he was talking to, and I assumed that he gave him some instructions of some nature I didn't hear it. And then he turned to me and says, "Now we will go upstairs".
So we got on one of the elevators, I don't know which, and rode up to the sixth floor. I didn't know Captain Fritz was on the sixth floor. And he was over in the northwest corner of the building.
Mr. BELIN. By the stairs there?
Mr. TRULY. Yes; by the stairs.
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Mr. TRULY. And there were other officers with him. Chief Lumpkin stepped over and told Captain Fritz that I had something that I wanted to tell him.
Mr. BELIN. All right. And then what happened
Mr. TRULY. So Captain Fritz left the men he was with and walked over about 8 or 10 feet and said, "What is it, Mr. Truly," or words to that effect.
And I told him about this boy missing and gave him his address and telephone number and general description. And he says, "Thank you, Mr. Truly. We will take care of it.
And I went back downstairs in a few minutes.

So, when did Truly go to the southeast corner of the building?

Why was he there?, especially before the "evidence" was found?

His own testimony tells us it was before the spent shell casings and rifle was found ---à

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases. It could have been at the time I went up and told them about Lee Harvey Oswald being missing. I cannot remember. But I didn't know it. I didn't see them find them, and I didn't know at the time I don't know how long they had the things.

Wrong again, Trulying, when you told Captain Fritz the wrongly accused was "missing" in a seven story building, that engagement/exchange happened elsewhere, quoting his own testimony ---->

in the northwest corner of the building.
Nice try though, Roy…your lips are moving again, be wary of the pigeon droppings.

Why did Truly end up in the southeast corner before the spent shell casings were found?

Like manning the front entrance with Lt. Erich Kaminski of the DPD, Truly's activities over in the southeast corner is curiously not in the record. Why?

Because one is self-incriminating and the other contradicts the timeline of the a hastily contrived script to FRAME an innocent human being.

Besides, Deceptive-Dulles loves concealing the truth amid discussion off the record.

Points to Ponder:

*The white helmeted motorcycle officer arriving up on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor via the same elevator Jack Dougherty brought down to the first floor. Who is this man?

*Mrs. Reid's outright lie about a phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter with the wrongly accused.

*A Locked roof.

*What was Truly doing in the southeast corner before "evidence" was found?

*On their way up to buy some time up on a Locked roof, Was the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] floor purposely omitted?

Omitted amid a staging, planted ruse, err, "evidence" slyly positioned near the southeast corner?

*Why is it that the only witness to Truly & Baker's hole-in-ones is a proven liar?, Mrs. Reid, yet a grand total of eight other individuals sharing the same space sequentially with them--IF Truly&Baker weren't lying, A-G-A-I-Ndid NOT see, hear and/or encounter them otherwise. What are the odds? Guess not as good as realizing someone was missing in a full seven story high building...amid a hastily contrived script about a phantom 2nd floor encounter with the wrongly accused that has to be followed.

Man, what I'd do to know the actual identity of that white helmeted motorcycle officer, who arrived up on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor via the same elevator Jack Dougherty brought down.

Safe travels, happy & healthy days ahead all.

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 28-08-2017, 05:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,650 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 938 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,275 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,635 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,406 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,841 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,716 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,709 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,771 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,256 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford