Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
While linking along, in an effort to determine the accuracy of my usually quite busy confusion gauge, I clicked on Kennedysandking.com.

When there, I located the BartKamp essay, Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter (excerpts).

After reading what I consider an introduction to the essay excerpts, that appears to be done by JimDiEugenio, I then read the statement, "The current updated version of the complete essay can be read here."

And, by clicking on the link supplying"here", as expected, I was taken to the as described complete essay, which as of 12:30pm CDT on 09/08/2017 contained a TSBD doorway film still/picture from 11/22/'63, at about 12:30pm CST on page 29, that had numbers 1, 2, and 3, above 3 images.

Barely, if at all, visible, in shadow, the image under the number 1, was said to be identified on page 28 by the comment, "in case you are wondering who is below no.1, that is Prayer Man who is Lee Oswald".

But, again, "as edited" comes to mind, so does it mean a reproduced version? Or, is it as applied to mean excerpts?

In any event, it appears to me, even though reading "excerpts", and/or an "edited version" of said essay, the supplied link, just under the introduction to the "excerpts", when clicked, connected​ to the as described "complete essay".

So, in an effort to try and correctly ascertain the specific meaning of "as edited" as applied, and when viewing excerpts, on Kennedysandking.com, I discovered the link to the as described complete essay, which compelled me to post again about the subject, although in a more appropriate thread.

Therefor, posted here, due to the connection to the complete essay, which advocates, as then seen on pages 28 and 29, the LeeOswald as PrayerMan Theory.

Said theory, FWIW, to me continues to be beyond belief, lacking adequate proof, and actually the evidence reliably indicates to me that the difficult to identify image is that of a female, then employed at the TSBD building.

Simply stated, although it is my conclusion that proclaiming that something in the article is not included "as edited" in a specific location, version, and/or excerpts, could be somewhat valid, ​I also conclude it to be ambiguous as presented.

However, placing a ​connecting link to the as described "current version of the complete essay" with and/or among the introduction to "excerpts", in my conclusion, tends to question the degree of validity of proclaiming that something in the article is not included "as edited".

Additionally, due to verbal attack, name calling and group association accusations, and as well being accused of "switching versions", by the claimed "editor", I have to conclude I should have the right to post this subject matter, in this thread.

For the record, this post is not about the LeeOswald as PrayerMan Theory. It is in regards to "excerpts","versions","as edited",and "proclamation". And, of course, ​links.
:Read:

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by LR Trotter - 08-09-2017, 08:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,602 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 869 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,259 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,548 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,072 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,630 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,628 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,695 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,676 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,188 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford