Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Roy Truly & Marrion Baker lied…under Oath.

The act of lying by itself is disruptiveand unethical at best, experts say, but when it crosses over to perjury lyingunder oath at its worst, it is far-reaching and destructive in its effect. Ifleft unchecked, experts say, prosecutable lies, cheating and rampant dishonestyfrom the powerful to the poor have the potential to destroy the social fabricof America right down to its political and judicial systems.

Above quote attributed to journalist AmyChoate-Nielsen's findings in her revealing article: 'You can't handle the truth': 96 percent of Americans admit to lying

Similar to the 96% of liars they helped spawned, Roy Truly & Marrion Baker continuously lied throughout their sworn testimony.

Most glaring of their lies is Marrion Baker saying in one instance the tandem were up on an otherwise Locked roof for ---->

Mr. BELIN - In this time sequence you mentioned you were on the roof
more than 5 minutes
, that couldbe 25 or 30 or 10 or 15 or what?
Mr. BAKER - This, to my recollection, it seemed like I shouldn't have stayed up there over 10 minutes anyway, if that long.

So, even if we gave them no more than 9:59 upon that otherwise Locked roof, they still cannot explain away how they could be up on the roof while also engaging Dallas police Inspector J. Hubert Sawyer at the same time ---->

Mr. BAKER - The next thing that I noticed was Inspector Sawyer, he was on one of those floors there,he is a police inspector.
Mr. DULLES - City of Dallas Police?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.

So, even if we gave the tall-tale tandem no more than 9:59 upon that otherwise Locked roof, here's their glaring lie exposed for the outright lie it is, please note what Inspector Sawyer says in his truthful testimony ---->

Mr. BELIN. You got tothe elevator, went up, looked around back there. How long did you spend upthere at the top floor that the elevator took you to?
Mr. SAWYER. Just took a quick look around and made sure there was nobody hidingon that floor. I doubt if it took over a minute at the most.
Mr. BELIN. To go up and look around and come down?
Mr. SAWYER. To look around on the floor. How long it took to go up,
it couldn't have been over 3 minutes at the mostfrom the time we left, got up and back down.
Mr. BELIN. Then that would put it around no sooner than 12:37, if you heard thecall at 12:34?
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, sir.

So, the conflict here for the lying tandem (RoyTruly & Marrion Baker) is they cannot see/engage Inspector Sawyer sometime before 12:37PM, and yet be up on that otherwise Locked roof beyond that time.

Soooo, which lie is it Roy Truly? You guys were up on an otherwise Locked roof? Or, you
engaged Inspector Sawyer before 12:37PM? and were nowhere near the roof, let alone up on it...

Liars always find a way to implicate themselves ---
à

Mr. BELIN - Officer Baker,
when you talk, I wonder if youwould look at me

and here's Roy Truly's rather revealing Freudian slip ---
à

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast cornerof the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there.It was sometime
before I learned that they had found eitherthe rifle or the spent shell cases

How was that again, Roy Truly?

It was sometime
before I learned that they had found eitherthe rifle or the spent shell cases

Before?

What did Roy Truly really do that afternoon.

Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer.

Cat got you tongue?!, Roy Truly

Can't answer or WON't answer, Roy Truly?

Pleading the 5th?

*Addendum: About that otherwise Locked roof the lying tandem professed to be up on, here's an honest to goodness lawman telling the truth…Dallas Deputy Sheriff John "Made of Honour" Wiseman --à
COUNTY OF DALLAS
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION REPORT
Name of Compainant
Assassination Of President Kennedy

Offense
John Wiseman, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Department.

Date Nov 23, 1963
I was standing in front of the Sheriff's Office at 505 Main Street, Dallaswhen the President passed and the car went around the corner and a few morecars had passed when I heard a shot and I knew something had happened. I ran atonce to the corner of Houston and Main Street and out into the street when thesecond and third shots ran out. I ran on across Houston Street, then across thepark to where a policeman was having trouble with his motorcycle and I saw aman laying on the grass. This man laying on the grass said the shots came fromthe building and he was pointing to the old Sexton Building. I talked toMarilyn Sitzman, 202 S. Lancaster whosaid her boss, Abraham Zaprutes, RI 86071, had movies of the shooting. She said the shots came from that way and shepointed at the old Sexton Building. I ran at once to the Sexton Building andwent in. I askes some woman how many doors lead out of the building and shesaid 4. I left the building and found some DPD patrolmen and we came back tothe building. I ran up the stairs and the patrolman started trying to get morehelp to search the building. I went upthe stairs to the 7th floor and started up into the attic and noticed that thedoor to the roof was lockedon the inside with a gate type hook latch. Istopped and started back down the stairs taking a quick look on each floor. Imet more officers on the 2nd floor and then in a few minutes the place hadmaybe 50 officers in it. A better search was started floor by floor. About thetime we got started on the 5th floor, Deputy Sheriff Luke Mooney found some spenthulls. An officer of the Dallas Police Department told us all to get on oneside of the room and make one clean sweep of the entire floor to see if wecould find the rifle. As we worked our way across the room which was filledwith boxes, we got to the front stairway when Deputy Sheriff Eugene Boon said,"here is the gun". It was about 4 feet in front of me in the aisle inwhich I was working. Deputy Boone stayed at one end of the aisle where the gunwas spotted and I stayed at the other end of the aisle so that nothing would betouched. Officer Day of the DPD Crime Lab came and took pictures of the gun inits hiding spot behind the boxes and then moved it from this spot. I then leftthe building and came back to the Sheriff's Office to talk with witnesses. AMrs. Mary Moorman was in the office with a picture of the President gettingshot.

So, once again Roy Truly and Marrion Baker, Which lie is it men?

You were up on an otherwise Locked roof and didn't see Inspector Sawyer before 12:37?

Or, you did see Inspector Sawyer before 12:37, which would mean you were NOT up on the roof? for, quoting Baker here, more than 5 minutes

Which lie is it, Roy Truly?

Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer.

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 27-04-2018, 06:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,650 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 917 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,274 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,633 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,400 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,838 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,713 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,708 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,770 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,256 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford