Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weinstein, Mossad, Epstein, Kroll, Singer
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Lauren, the 'pizzagate' story has been proven [if proving needed proving] to be a phony story - cooked up by those who hated Clinton. There are enough real things Clinton and her hubby did - invented ones are not needed and pollute the internet and truth, IMO. I also don't think that the main crimes committed in the US or World are pedophilia and sex trafficking - although both exist in amounts way beyond what they should be. Arms, drugs, oil, precious metals, dirty money, rich stealing from the poor and such far far outweigh those two above, along with wars and its consequences....

No. Not really. The term "pizzagate" was exchanged for "pedogate" and is still very much alive. Children are a commodity as are the other items you have listed. We probably agree there. Here is a video from February of this year of an interview with George Webb who has been proven to be quite reliable. This is his take on "pizzagate." @ 1:54:00

I do view pedophilia as a means of social control of elites. I am sure we agree on that. Where we probably differ is the Why? When David posted about the collective unconscious he was getting at the Why? I do think there is a psycho-spiritual dimension underlying and supporting the natural world. Elites for many centuries have been manipulating the psychic underworld through occult means. Peter Levenda's trilogy, Sinister Forces, gets at this. IMO the whole MK-ULTRA program is based on this world view.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Weinstein, Mossad, Epstein, Kroll, Singer - by Lauren Johnson - 09-11-2017, 08:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jeffrey Epstein Ed Jewett 49 76,302 13-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson