Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A simply proof the BYP are not real
David Josephs Wrote:
Alan Ford Wrote:First, appreciate the confirmation w/the wrongly accused's close friend indeed having a photo in his possession--Thanks!

Quite impressive to say the least, Mr. Josephs at your knack for calling out the purveyors of meaningless talk or activity(ties) designed to draw attention away from the truth and disguise what is actually happening.

The timing of the BYP (Feb/Mar) gives us some insights into how early the real culprits were steering the wrongly accused into his Patsy role. Between your revelations here on the bogus BYP, and the exemplary research by Mr. Parker (Greg) and Mr. Scully (Tom) on the Neely Street address, it's an eye-opener to what great lengths the framers were willing to go through to implicate their designated Patsy.

Oh, to be a naive kid once again, with nothing but respect for Life, Time, pick a major media magazine, etc. major sell-outs...

Do I dare ask who the professor is that you referenced? Two thumbs up for doing your part to separate fact from fiction.

My response was removed ... I understand why...

Part of the reply included the answer... a Professor Farid (sp?) from Dartmouth claims his wire frame proves the BYP Oswald position is possible.

I simply wanted to see if he reproduced the image correctly; first. y'know, like checking if the thing is plugged in first before you go and try to fix it...

Anyway... no matter how hard one tries, the wire frame and the image do not line up....

... always check out what is being claimed in the most simple manner possible, first... then get into the weeds if need be.

Thanks for being understanding, Mr. Josephs, so indicative of a "We" personality as oppose to a "ME!".

That said, Am glad both Madga Hassan and Mr. Lemkin (Peter) weighed in respectively on this thread: A valid point made @ copyrighting something that belongs to someone else...still trying to wrap my head around that; and, the encouraging possibility that the connection w/Mr. Jaffe could bear fruit as this thread unfolds. Leave it to the powers-to-be to let truth collect dust, while their committees continue to rubber-stamp the "truth".

Hat tip to Jim Garrison (RIP)

Many thanks for your own personal diligence here too. Appreciate the specifics shared about the professor in question (name/learning institution, etc). Very fair of you to allow me and those reading along to become acquainted w/his take. All the same though, I've read enough of your fine work to know the truth is all you promote. Truth is beautiful. Semper Fi, Mr. Josephs @ Truth.

Last question, Does anyone reading along know if Mr. Oswald, during his interrogation sessions, made any effort to try to explain away the incriminating BYP?, Or, like other "evidence" in this case--Did this photo emerge after the wrongly accused was silenced?

Messages In This Thread
A simply proof the BYP are not real - by Alan Ford - 02-02-2018, 07:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 460 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Proof the CE 139 Rifle did not kill JFK Gil Jesus 0 530 28-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,635 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Real name of "Alek Hiddel" "South Knoll Gunman" Facebook pageowner Thomas Neal 7 12,734 14-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  More proof Oswald not at the Cuban Embassy - LITAMIL-9 David Josephs 25 17,166 31-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is this real or some sort of perspective trick? David Josephs 19 14,712 11-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Can anyone tell me if the doc is real or fake? Scott Kaiser 13 9,275 19-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Proof the fatal shot came from somewhere else other then the rear Scott Kaiser 47 14,435 04-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Another Anomaly or simply a labelling error? Drew Phipps 11 4,694 30-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Proof Kennedy's fatal shot came from the front! Scott Kaiser 36 9,411 11-07-2015, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser