Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A simply proof the BYP are not real
David Josephs Wrote:
Quote:Last question, Does anyone reading along know if Mr. Oswald, during his interrogation sessions, made any effort to try to explain away the incriminating BYP?, Or, like other "evidence" in this case--Did this photo emerge after the wrongly accused was silenced?

All depends on whether you believe what was written about the interrogations... days, weeks and months after the fact...

But yes, he claims the photo was made, that it was not him but someone else with his face pasted on...

The bigger concern is that FRITZ changes the time of this discussion from 12:35 (3 hours before the photo is at the DPD) to 6pm... see page at bottom

btw - APPENDIX 11 of the WCR are the interrogation notes from Oswald's "questioning"
--------------------------

As for that thing Scott said he wasn't going to say but did anyway... disgruntled over his lack of traction with POYLE despite my being the only one EVER interested in his mentioning of it in the first place...
I even post a document I come across - and after initial thanks... he dives into attack mode since the record conflicts with what he is trying to get us to believe... kinda sad.

Thing is I am certain Scott has a POV into this no one else has... maybe someday a researcher will ask why Scoot didn't see the POYLE thing thru.... rather than state opinions as expected facts...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9315&stc=1] [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9316&stc=1]

Amazes me--like soooo MUCH else in this case--the manner in which times, dates, "evidence" etc. was changed to fit a contrived outcome.

Am encouraged though that the wrongly accused actually spoke up in defense of himself over the bogus BYP. Whether it's an honest and open examination of the BYP, or the impersonations (voice and photographic) in Mexico, etc., time bears out that the real culprits outright lied amid a hastily concocted FRAME up.

In every instance, where the general public was privy to anything the authorities allowed them to see and/or hear involving Mr. Oswald, the wrongly accused is always emphatically stating his innocence.

One question: Is the rifle in the BYP the same as the one claimed to have been used in Dealey Plaza?

If so, given that the BYP was taken in the Spring (Feb/Mar), Does this conflict with the timing of the Money Order shenanigans?

Messages In This Thread
A simply proof the BYP are not real - by Alan Ford - 06-02-2018, 07:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 454 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Proof the CE 139 Rifle did not kill JFK Gil Jesus 0 519 28-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,595 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Real name of "Alek Hiddel" "South Knoll Gunman" Facebook pageowner Thomas Neal 7 12,729 14-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  More proof Oswald not at the Cuban Embassy - LITAMIL-9 David Josephs 25 17,125 31-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is this real or some sort of perspective trick? David Josephs 19 14,638 11-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Can anyone tell me if the doc is real or fake? Scott Kaiser 13 9,270 19-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Proof the fatal shot came from somewhere else other then the rear Scott Kaiser 47 14,417 04-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Another Anomaly or simply a labelling error? Drew Phipps 11 4,681 30-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Proof Kennedy's fatal shot came from the front! Scott Kaiser 36 9,396 11-07-2015, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser