Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding The Tactics Of Subversive Globalism
Quote:I'd warn you that terms used in the article above, such as "Cultural Marxist (social justice) organizations" are alt-right terms, ultra-right terms - as if social justice movements are evil and social justice is not a positive ideal. Yes, there are sometimes critiques of the same features of things wrong by both the left and right, but why chose those from the right with their hidden messages and argot of anti-progress, racism, etc.?

Having ready a lot of Cultural Marxist theory, which I think is a fair description. I am quite happy to say I have been strongly influenced by it. It is as I understand to be the core of postmodern thought, for good or for bad. It seeks to deconstruct the edifice of oppressive modern ideologies. The best of it has resulted in liberation theology movements. Another great accomplishment would be the devastating critiques offered by Edward Said in his Orientalism and Culture and Imperialism. Everything in these these writings is drenched in social justice we are sorely lacking. I came to appreciate Derrida's Spectres of Marx after much agony. I am no scholar, and the literature is endless.

Moving on the bad aspects of postmodern writing. Where does one start or end. This gets us to the alt-right critique which gets a lot right. Once you continue on with the postmodern project, all things are relativised to the point of an absurd world in which anyone can claim oppression for any contrived reason.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9598&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   zara.jpg (Size: 61.5 KB / Downloads: 6)
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Understanding The Tactics Of Subversive Globalism - by Lauren Johnson - 17-09-2018, 05:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Operation Cage: a case study in Israeli false flag tactics Ed Jewett 1 2,941 23-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski