Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward!
Dr. Ford was, of course, the first and will testify [without the needed and requested and traditional FBI investigation nor other witnesses]; Deborah Ramirez who was a fellow student with Kavinaugh at Yale has come forward in the last 48 hours; and now just a few hours ago Michael Avenati, attorney for Stormy Daniels says he represents an unnamed client 'with credible information' against Kavanaugh. I think Kavanaugh's nomination is dead in the water...... Avenati even hinted he has yet other women willing to testify against Kavanaugh's unwanted sexual abuse. Add to this Kavanaugh lied at least four times under oath in his confirmation hearings. '(a)Moral minority' eat your heart out! Women are going to see that his would be destroyer of Roe vs. Wade goes down. It is a shame that the Supreme Court already has one verified sexual predator - two is just a bit much. The Court is being packed by a very small group of religious fanatics and cultists who do not even follow the precepts of the religion they claim to uphold. Thomas needs to be impeached. Trump needs to be impeached or rendered unable to do much by loss of control by Republifascists of the House and Senate. Then we work on taking down or COMPLETELY reforming the Democratic Party too...but for now, they are the useful idiots to move in the direction of taking back democracy in the USA step-by-step - which has all but been lost since the end of WWII. I am NOT in favor of a two party system - less so two parties that both represent the rich, the powerful, the elites, the War Mongers, the National Security State, the diminution of democracy and moving toward neo-fascism [even if one party is more to the Reich on this]. Get rid of the electoral college; end gerrymandering; have multiple parties and proportional representation. End the National Security State and the endless false-flag wars. Kavanaugh is just one battle in a long war back to some semblance of a republic and modicum of democracy. Interestingly, women seem to be leading the way...and I say hooray!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward! - by Peter Lemkin - 24-09-2018, 06:56 AM