Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward!
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I am surprised that more people are not commenting here. It has been all over facebook. I have posted a lot myself. I had a postponment of a trial so I was free on Thursday to watch the entire nine hour hearing. I completely believed Dr Ford and was stunned by the outrageous behavior of Kavanaugh. Not only did he evade most questions, when he did answer he lied, was so arrogant and so angry that I thought he'd burst a blood vessel. Since then many have stepped forward to challenge his smaller lies- about his year book, about his true drunken self ..etc. I now think he may not survive this and may even lose his seat at the Federal court. He deserves to. Peter too bad you don't have a fb page...Smile

Not only did he lie about all sorts of things big, medium and large, he showed he has absolutely the WRONG temperament for a Judge at any level. Further, he showed his cards of being a bigoted, biased, spiteful, arrogant, political hack - willing to do the bidding for the ultra-right and against minorities, women and the left in society. Would any sane person let him watch your child when you were away even for a few hours - let alone being on the most important decision-making legal body in the USA [which by the way needs to get rid of life-time appointments!!!]? I agree, he has likely lost any chance to get on the Supreme Court AND likely will soon loose his current position. He can join his friend Judge in fighting an alcohol problem and being bitter. I'm inclined to believe all three women accusers. ...and more and more people are stepping forward from the shadows with damning character witness. And he lied in his testimony before any sexual assault allegations - throw the bum out!! The problem is the Republicans on the Judiciary committee minus Flake will simply appoint an even more right-wing white male with a sense of self-entitlement unless this can be pushed to past the elections. This mid-term election is more important than any Presidential election folks! The electoral system in the USA sucks entirely, but vote AND demonstrate or do something other to change our entirely broken system. That we could have a President that states after that mad-man screed Kavanaugh gave 'that is why I appointed him' - they both must be stopped from having any power over others. I'm NO fan of the FBI [understatement!], but I hope they do a very good job in the stupid limited week they were given and sink Kavanaugh and send him to where he belongs - drinking his lovely beer in some bar rather than being behind the bar of some Court. I hope they strip him of his ABA accreditation. He was not repentant for his past and is not a nice person even now. He is a right out of some movie like Animal House and auditioning for the Supreme Court?! It only shows how low the USA has sunk - a would be dictator-idiot as President, and they put up angry misogynist, racist, ultra-right-wing bigots for the Supreme Court. The USA is sick, sick, sick...... Time to fix the USA drastically - or loose it very soon and forever IMHO.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward! - by Peter Lemkin - 30-09-2018, 04:51 AM