Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Craig Roberts on the Lies of WWII
I'm defending my posting this article. But before giving my reasons, I certainly was shocked by Robert's statement about death camps vs work camps. In addition to Sobibor, Treblinka, and Chelmno were also death camps. Even the slave labor camps worked people to death by policy and that was after the selections. Roberts does not even mention the Einsatzgruppen in Russia which was certainly not the work of some distant bureaucrat. Personally, I affirm that Jewish peoples were targeted for extermination.

My reason for putting this up was to show another side of PCR, who has been quoted here many times favorably. Be reminded the majority of his article is about Hitler vs. Churchill and associated material.

Secondly, the one tidbit he does say that I think is obvious is how much Zionist Israel benefits from the holocaust. Gilad Atzmon, the grandson of member of the Irgun, and who fought in the Israeli invasion of Lebanon, calls it Israel's state religion. His discussions of Jewish identity politics in The Wandering Who? should be seriously considered.

Finally, revisionist histories about the holocaust should not automatically be labeled anti-Semitic. There is a lot of complexity, for example, in the Zionist attitudes toward the Nazis. Nothing makes this point better than the Haavara Agreement. Here is an excellent discussion.

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Paul Craig Roberts on the Lies of WWII - by Lauren Johnson - 17-05-2019, 05:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How US Spies Helped Ukrainian Fascist Stefan Bandera Escape Prosecution as WWII War Criminal Magda Hassan 1 3,442 24-03-2014, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Oliver Stones' The Untold History of the United States series - Episosde 1 - WWII Adele Edisen 2 4,165 07-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Nancy Wake ("The White Mouse"), celebrated WWII resistance fighter, dead at 98 Ed Jewett 1 4,077 09-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Japan in WWII: A Casualty of Usury? / Was WWII Fought to make the World Safe for the Bankers? Ed Jewett 1 3,093 29-06-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The FBI in Mexico During WWII Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 2,752 20-05-2009, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer