Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hidden Nazi: The Untold Story of America's Deal with the Devil.
The Nazis had two nuclear programs. One the World and most Allied intelligence operations were following - and another cloaked INSIDE the Reichspost [postal administration!]. That second was the real one. They had switched to Plutonium long before the Manhattan Project had. They had successfully tested a few bombs just East of the underground facility where the V-2's were made and also off on a small uninhabited island near where the V-2's were tested. The America Rocket which was a three stage modification of the V-2 existed. At least three were assembled and ready to launch by the end of the war. In fact, they sit still underground in launch position and I know where. The government in control of that underground facility is not allowing researchers to enter [I've been to the entrance] and even denying its existence [which I saw with my own eyes - and the Nazi official plans of the 25 Km of tunnels]. Officially, this underground facility doesn't exist. Ha! So much about the end of the war deals and forced transfers of technology are cloaked in secrecy to this day. Interestingly, the man who was tasked to locate Kammler and was his first interrogator had just come from doing 'security' for the Manhattan Project. Later he played some distant role in the events of Dallas and had known R.C. Nagell in Korea - they both worked in a super-super secret unit that officially did not exist [and one could be arrested until the late '70s just mentioning their name!], hidden within CIC on paper only, and was all but out of control by anyone - almost. Willoughby was nominally in charge. Willoughby if you don't know was born in Germany and was at least pro-fascist if not neo-Nazi, IMO. Who Willoughby was taking orders from is not completely clear. He was also involved in the still mostly secret US/CIA control of Japanese gold after the War - which is the reason they allowed Marcos to rule in the Philippines, as that was where it was buried. These all intersect in strange ways - all tentacles of the same octopus WWII to present. Dave Guyett is an expert on some of this in the later part of this rant...... More of this will be coming out soon, but I personally don't think too much will be in this book this thread is about - but we shall see. C.L. has one dynamite document, but because of how he came to get it, it is very problematic to publish it unless something has changed since I was working with him. Other documents exist I have or have seen, but have not yet been made public. The time for this story to be told in its entirety and in a coherent fashion is coming.....in the next several years. Bits and pieces are out there, much of it in German or other languages and not much in English yet.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The Hidden Nazi: The Untold Story of America's Deal with the Devil. - by Peter Lemkin - 16-06-2019, 06:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spy Schools: How the CIA, FBI, and Foreign Intelligence Secretly Exploit America's Universities Anthony Thorne 5 13,992 30-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  DEATH OF A NATION: 9/11 and the Rise of Fascism in America Anthony Thorne 11 23,706 07-09-2017, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Eagle and Swastika: CIA and Nazi War Criminals and Collaborators Lauren Johnson 4 12,873 22-04-2017, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New book/documentary Hillary's America: Just a political smear. or will there be new evidence? Drew Phipps 2 6,192 12-07-2016, 05:33 AM
  Mae Brussell: Investigations of Fascism in America Peter Lemkin 10 73,855 24-06-2016, 04:34 AM
  Elias Davidsson's HIJACKING AMERICA'S MIND ON 9/11: Counterfeiting Evidence Anthony Thorne 10 16,953 15-03-2016, 08:36 AM
  Allen Dulles, the OSS, and Nazi War Criminals, by Kerstin von Lingen Anthony Thorne 7 11,442 23-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops and Hidden... Kevin O'Keeffe 3 4,425 12-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor Ed Jewett 5 5,581 15-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Lance De Haven - Smith, Conspiracy Theory in America Albert Rossi 6 6,764 30-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan