Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hidden Nazi: The Untold Story of America's Deal with the Devil.
Nathaniel Richerson Wrote:I am unsure of the current book being published as Mr. Lemkin explained… It is from the far right and being published by Regenry History who has its own history back to the old Liberty Lobby, Spotlight Magazine, and other far right disinformation campaigns. Specifically around the JFK assassination, General Patton's car crash, and possibly others surrounding James Angleton's red right hand. The two children of OSS officer Donald Richardson all mention that he was linked to Lemnitzer, Dulles, Boris Pash, and then rumored to have interrogated Kammler.

Tom Agoston was a US Army CIC informant, and working for British intelligence under Hearst cover. He was later a helpful resource to Pete Bagley, Ian Sawyer, Douglas Botting, and dozens of other interested in OSS and CIC history. He was also somehow involved in the Norwood Birch-Gregory Douglas-Gestapo Mueller continuum linked back to the Soviets which spawned significant portions of this story up until the turn of the last century. Several former Soviet and current Russian Generals have been making their own peculiar claims on the subject in Russian media in the last four years. Дезинформация.

If anyone has seen any significant documentary evidence from the two Richardson brothers, I am willing to share the handful of items I have tracked down. The Detroit Free Press items cited by Karlsch simply do not exist as they were shown to him. The few surviving Knaack items are explosives on other fronts. I have chased Donald Richardson across three continents and the few documents and information out there that exists is almost so purely contradictory that it leads me to believe that it is pure counter intelligence.

One scion claimed that Kammler killed himself in US custody, a claim that not even Mr. Cook would not publish in full. The other claimed that Kammler was given a social security number, a phone number, and address in the United States and others unaffiliated with the family more recently are claiming he was killed in the US by a camp survivor who recognized him in the US. The less than proverbial wilderness of mirrors.

The 2014 documentary by ZDF on The Search for Hitler's Bomb is in portion based on research that recently appeared from US archives in Germany. A few of the documents have made their way to NARA recently from the State Department which leads me to believe that the current book may be based on those items.

Just recently in German news and in US Physics journals there were several articles about how several children retrieved refined nuclear materials in Oberammergau during the same time that Kammler was last seen there. The physicists are seeking anyone in the US or Germany who may have had a relative in the area who recovered a curious black cube or wrote about them in their papers. It was near Oberammergau that both von Braun and Dornberger were stored safely away to be turned over to the US. This is beyond a significant portion of Kammler's papers and diagrams now residing in the US Holocaust Museum having been donated by the Samuel Goudsmit family.

Andreas Sulzer who was involved in the ZDF documentary and had interviewed the Richardson descendants is now claiming that a sealed off Mauthausen-Gusen complex was the last stand of Kammler. The few descriptions of the facility was for possibly for a launching of a dirty bomb or biological weapon from a Sanger Silvervogel' like aeronautical vehicle. I'm agnostic on the legends.

Sulzer now claims that he has references from the Viktor Schauberger papers of nuclear research for propulsion and weapons proceeding in Mauthausen. This does match up with Speer's comments to the British and in "Infiltration". These journal entries do not appear in the family's public archive and any entreaties made electronically have not been returned.

More curiously at least according to one of the Richardson children, linked in full to the OSS Society, was that Kammler was involved in the semi-fictional Operation High Jump, who was attempting to make a movie on the story until recently. This whole fiction has reappeared recently in TTSA.

There are also a whole trove of curious CIC documents of informants reporting back to General Lucian Truscott about a German dirty bomb and biological project along with a delivery system being developed in full in South America and Antarctica after the war. Most of them read like a conspiracy theorist's fever dream but significant portions of it match up with the Kammler legend.

Very good Nathaniel. You've done some homework and most, not all, is IMHO correct or pointing toward the truth. Colm and I parted ways because of our huge political/personal differences [and some other factors] long ago. He has one document I've seen no others have seen, and it is one I can't figure out how he will present it without people going to trial if not prison...more I will not say about it. It is real, but HOW it was obtained is the issue. The publisher they are using is IMO horrible, we will see about the book. I really have no idea, except I think not much of the three authors political outlooks. But truth his truth from the left or the right - but one's perspective and starting point determines much what you look at, who you talk with, and how one interprets the materials.

I know a lot I don't feel privy to say at this time. One of the Richardson sons was himself an intelligence agent. I was in contact with him and just about to meet him this summer when he up and died [I don't think there was a connection - but it is unfortunate]. The father told the sons and father might have not told the full or straight truth....ditto the sons. Both sons are now dead. I'm battling with the powers that be to get documents on Richardson and that is NOT easy. I have about 200 pages thus far and they show very strange features typical of spooks. The best stuff is hidden in a few places, one of which I know and I have no access. Make that two places to which I have no access - yet.

I believe the Nazi Rocket team was waiting in Oberammergau as pre-agreed in a deal physically set up by Dornberger, but on Kammler's orders....but the USA wanted more from Kammler. Sultzer is no fool! I know him very well, but he is difficult at times, and keeps much of what he gets close to his chest and his sponsor's. As with JFK, those with bits and pieces of the Kammler puzzle rather than working in concert with others who have pieces all too often work one against the other or go it alone. Sadly. I know from experience and VERY hard knocks. Ouch! There are also outstanding Kammler researchers you nor anyone outside of a small weird brotherhood know about - and I'm not mentioning any names.

Try to get the manifest of the U-234! You can not! That was another Kammler deal IMHO. I do not think Kammler ever stepped foot in the USA and how and when he died is a mystery I'm working on, as are others. The trail grows very cold and confusing at the start of 1946. Richardson was in the Manhattan Project and High Jump and many other high profile events. He was as close to a 'James Bond' type as I have ever come across - a spook without portfolio used for special missions. His taped story of his spook life exists, but is not accessible. Yet if ever.

Kammler was, I believe, in the Linz area at the end of the War and captured there, moved to US Occupied Germany and interrogated in super secret circumstances - but there are some documents of this. None yet are public. It won't be too long, I think for some to start to turn up.

All kinds of false stories have been made up [and were back as far as May 8, 1945] about where Kammler was and how he 'died'. I have seen stories of him dying by his own hand or that of his adjutant on May 9 south of Prague, near Oberammergau, living in disguise in Czechoslovakia, in the USA, , in East Germany, in the USSR, and other places - all false and all invented to be false to throw people off the trail.

Perhaps one of the more interesting things I could mention is that Kammler's name was on an index card - those cards were persons to be tried at Nuremberg. His card has an X on it with the words 'deceased' written on it...the person who wrote that knew it was a lie. They had 'more important' things to do with Kammler than have him hung for his many crimes..... Who the 'they' is is also very interesting....some who one would think, others not those that might come to mind at first or at all......

I have worked on this story for over 20 years and the more I study it the stranger it gets and the more complex it gets! It is one hell of a story!!! and being kept secret best 'they' can even today...and into the future, I'm sure....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The Hidden Nazi: The Untold Story of America's Deal with the Devil. - by Peter Lemkin - 19-06-2019, 03:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spy Schools: How the CIA, FBI, and Foreign Intelligence Secretly Exploit America's Universities Anthony Thorne 5 13,986 30-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  DEATH OF A NATION: 9/11 and the Rise of Fascism in America Anthony Thorne 11 23,689 07-09-2017, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Eagle and Swastika: CIA and Nazi War Criminals and Collaborators Lauren Johnson 4 12,863 22-04-2017, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New book/documentary Hillary's America: Just a political smear. or will there be new evidence? Drew Phipps 2 6,190 12-07-2016, 05:33 AM
  Mae Brussell: Investigations of Fascism in America Peter Lemkin 10 73,852 24-06-2016, 04:34 AM
  Elias Davidsson's HIJACKING AMERICA'S MIND ON 9/11: Counterfeiting Evidence Anthony Thorne 10 16,947 15-03-2016, 08:36 AM
  Allen Dulles, the OSS, and Nazi War Criminals, by Kerstin von Lingen Anthony Thorne 7 11,441 23-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops and Hidden... Kevin O'Keeffe 3 4,422 12-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor Ed Jewett 5 5,576 15-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Lance De Haven - Smith, Conspiracy Theory in America Albert Rossi 6 6,758 30-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan