Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epstein, PROMIS, Pedophilia, under-age sex, intelligence agent and more - GREAT!!!
Ghislaine Maxwell was grilled about whether multimillionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein ever worked with the CIA or the FBI — and if he had any connections to the Israeli government — in a 2016 deposition that was unsealed Thursday morning.
Maxwell said she had no information about Epstein’s alleged connections to intelligence agencies when responding to the questions from an attorney for accuser Virginia Giuffre.
Giuffre’s attorney, Sigrid McCawley, raised the question after she asked a series of questions about Epstein, Maxwell and her lawyer leaking criminal allegations against Giuffre to the press.
“Did Jeffrey Epstein assist in obtaining information about criminal allegations relating to Virginia Roberts?” McCawley asked.
“I have no recollection,” Maxwell responded.
“Do you know if Jeffrey Epstein had any relationship with the U.S. government either working for the CIA or the FBI in his lifetime?” McCawley asked a short time later.
“I have no knowledge of that,” Maxwell said.
“Do you know if Jeffrey Epstein has any friends that are in the CIA or FBI?” she was asked again.
“I have no idea,” she responded.
“Are you aware that Jeffrey Epstein has told people that he worked for the government to recover stolen funds?” McCawley continued.
“I don’t recall conversations about that,” Maxwell responded.
see also
[Image: ghislaine-maxwell-4.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=389]
[/url] Ghislaine Maxwell plays prude when grilled on 'basket of sex toys'
[url=https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/ghislaine-maxwell-plays-prude-when-grilled-on-basket-of-sex-toys/]

McCawley then asked if she knew of any ties Epstein had to the Israeli government.
“Does Jeffrey Epstein have any affiliation with the Israeli government?” she asked, which Maxwell said she had no recollection of.
The exchange is included in a more than 400-page deposition in a defamation case brought by Giuffre against Maxwell.
The document has been sealed for years, but was ordered released by a Manhattan federal judge and made public Thursday morning.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
RE: Epstein, PROMIS, Pedophilia, under-age sex, intelligence agent and more - GREAT!!! - by Peter Lemkin - 02-12-2021, 07:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great Reset, Inclusive Capitalism, The Vatican & Klaus Schwab Lauren Johnson 0 3,283 17-12-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Does Jeffrey Epstein have connections to a foreign [or US] intelligence agency?! Peter Lemkin 7 6,368 27-07-2019, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On Israel Shahak: "the latest, if not the last, of the great prophets" Lauren Johnson 0 3,245 15-07-2019, 05:44 AM
  Putin: Great Visionary or Just Lost Lauren Johnson 61 55,444 28-03-2017, 04:11 AM
  Great List of False-Flag Events and How to Look For Them.... Peter Lemkin 4 9,178 16-11-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Government shutdown hits intelligence community Tracy Riddle 2 3,552 03-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Great Investigative Report on Lockerbie! Peter Lemkin 0 2,956 12-06-2011, 08:01 AM
  German intelligence knew Adolf Eichmann was hiding out in Argentina! Peter Lemkin 3 5,743 22-04-2011, 08:28 PM
  Mark Curtis on British Intelligence and Islamic terrorism Paul Rigby 2 3,994 06-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  What to do with failed & criminal institutions like the Foriegn Office and British Intelligence? Paul Rigby 3 4,483 18-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby