Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT Action required by any one interested in free speech and protecting whistle blowers.
She may not be able to post new stuff to Blogger but the current content of the site is safe enough. I'm probably just one of several hundred or more (not to mention various auto-archivers) that have copied the entire site - only 350 Mb or thereabouts. (for anyone wishing to archive vulnerable sites themselves, I recommend HTTrack Web Copier - it's opensource freeware and simple to use). If she needs somewhere to post new stuff whilst making other arrangements, I'm sure there will be no shortage of takers - Wikileaks and Cryptome are two obvious choices, plus various alternative news and news aggregation sites. I'll even post them myself but the traffic to my site is derisory and I have no plans to promote it.

I guess the name of the game for those wishing to gag her is to throttle distribution of her stuff as much as possible but if that allegation is made convincingly enough, it could easily turn out to be the trigger for substantially INCREASED distribution.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
URGENT Action required by any one interested in free speech and protecting whistle blowers. - by Peter Presland - 07-08-2009, 10:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Iceland's Efforts To Become an International Transparency Haven and Free Speech Zone. Peter Lemkin 3 19,770 01-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Urgent: Media-Mogul Attacks Avaaz! Magda Hassan 0 3,382 17-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Sydney protest action Sydney Town Hall Tuesday 5.30 pm 1st June Magda Hassan 10 11,106 03-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton
  Urgent update for the Gaza Freedom March? Magda Hassan 0 3,125 22-12-2009, 09:17 AM
  Free Ezra Nawi Magda Hassan 0 4,782 11-06-2009, 10:36 AM
  More action needed-Justice for Oscar Grant Myra Bronstein 0 3,414 29-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein