Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile?
Keith Millea Wrote:Dixie,
It was really sad for me to watch these Native Americans try so hard to beat their demons.All night long singing,praying,beat the peyote drum.Then the Mother of all ceremonies,the Sun Dance.Four days of fasting,sweating,dancing,blowing their eagle bone whistles,while attached(pierced) by rope to the Tree of Life.So much strength to do this,and always go back to drinking,beating their wife.SAD,sad indeed.They tried so hard.My ex wife is Native American,but she couldn't use the sweat lodge because heat makes her break out in hives.Is that the heebie-jeebies?

Paul could be right about drugs being in the mixture.The area is pretty close to the peyote grounds.That place is sacred,and nobody should cut the cactus from that sacred place.I'm guessing that peyote wasn't used in this instance,just pure ignorance.:dontknow:

Psychogenic drugs like peyote and magic mushrooms et al. usually bring to the fore the natural instincts and natural intelligence in persons - and I find it hard to believe they would be 'responsible', if used. Other drugs not associated with Native American Sweat-lodge practices could do otherwise. I fear American's are generally obedient to authority figures and getting more so. So, when fascism comes [if it hasn't already is only a matter of definition, IMO] all will be well prepared and self-rationalizing about its need. The game is almost over and the Bad Guys have almost won. The passivity of the Nation is almost beyond belief....not in this matter...but on bigger ones of War, Big Lies, Government Spying and Torture, Loss of Democracy, Covert Ops up the Yazoo, Gov't overthrows external and internal, Grand Theft by the rich of all those not rich, and more.....not to mention the poisoning of the entire Planet (and making it into an American shopping mall). Kitsch has become Kunst; Peace has become War; Up has become Down; Right is Left, Lies have become Truth, and Sanity, Altruism and thinking for oneself are being extinguished...as is the will to resist this madness. The vulgarity of some rich wannabe bohemians paying that obscene amount of money for something that can easily be found for free says it all. The pied piper took his toll. They are the most obedient types, generally. I'd be interested to know more about Mr. Piper/Leader and if he is just a stupid charlatan or akin to J. Jones.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? - by Myra Bronstein - 22-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? - by Peter Lemkin - 23-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? - by Myra Bronstein - 23-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? - by Myra Bronstein - 23-10-2009, 08:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Family (Santiniketan Lodge and Ann Hamilton Byrne) Austin Kelley 26 21,892 27-08-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan