Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile?
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Ed Jewett Wrote:I don't know the details of the Sedona's story, but Myra's first post in this thread is a brilliant microcosm-is-macrocosm analysis of what is going on in this nation.
Nice observation Ed. And , yes, you are right.
"Everyone go back to your desks, the building is safe, it is okay, you can return to your work place."
"The economy is improving. There are green shoots appearing everywhere. The people who brought you the meltdown are in charge of its recovery"
"Move along, nothing to see here"
Confusedheep:Confusedheep:Confusedheep:

Exactly. I thought survival instincts were the strongest. Apparently, in this case, they're not as strong as the instinct to blindly follow a con man even if means a slow horrible suffocating death.

The Sedona con man is continuing to hold (charge for) his services even while a homicide investigation is ongoing. Looks like people are still patronizing him even though he has not informed anyone of what went wrong, and what corrective action he's taken to insure it doesn't happen again.

Kinda mind blowing. It could well be a CIA type obedience experiment. But it's probably just a greedy con man scamming people who are lining up to die an expensive death.

Hell, I'd be willing to off 'em for half of what he charges.

Confusedheep:Confusedheep:Confusedheep:

Messages In This Thread
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? - by Myra Bronstein - 22-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? - by Myra Bronstein - 23-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? - by Myra Bronstein - 23-10-2009, 08:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Family (Santiniketan Lodge and Ann Hamilton Byrne) Austin Kelley 26 21,909 27-08-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan