Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSETI Expedition Yields First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial
Multi-part 2007 iterview with Dr. Jacques Vallee.

During the course of the Vallee interview, a discussion ensues on Vallee's involvement with Remote Viewing at SRI. Obviously this discussion involves Ingo Swann and references Swann's book "Penetration - The Question of Human and Extraterrestrial Telepathy".

The original dust cover of this book - it has apparently been changed on later editions (to an anodyne image) shows an alien head seemingly embedded in a curious technological device like a long crane (the book is freely available as a .pdf file on Scribd but I can upload a copy if requested).

I know I've alread covered this on another thread (HERE), but I am always struck by the likeness of this alien head to the alien character of "Mekon" from the Dan Dare series in the 1950's British comic The Eagle.

[Image: mekon3.jpg]

Click on the above DPF thread to see the similarities between Crowley's Master Lam, the modern day "Grey" alien of Whitley Streiber the fictitious comic figure of Mekon (above) and Swann's "remotely viewed" alien on the Moon (go to Scribd for the latter).

Very curious stuff indeed.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
CSETI Expedition Yields First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial - by David Guyatt - 22-02-2010, 08:07 PM