Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSETI Expedition Yields First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial
Quote: It is also known that Aleister Crowley and Gurdjieff sought contact with Hitler. Hitler's unusual powers of suggestion become more understandable if one keeps in mind that he had access to the "secret" psychological techniques of Gurdjieff which, in turn, were based on the teachings of the Sufis and the Tibetan lamas and familiarized him with the Zen teaching of the Japanese Society of the Green Dragon.”

Quote:listening to Farrell in his Project Camelot interview, note what he says about "tortion" using the soda can analogy -- or, in other words, the energy of opposing spirals. One might even think of Chinese Taoist alchemy utilizing these same forces and which they named Yin & Yang - and which is the foundation of a Tai Chi masters Pen (centrifugal) and Lu (centripetal) expression of Chi energy.

David,I found the quotes above to be interesting.In reading them and seeing the photos of Stonehenge and The Bell,I am reminded of the Sufi Whirling Dervish as a possible representation of this "energy of opposing spirals".The Sufi dancer whirls on his own axis,and also dances as part of the larger group circle.The fact that everything is moving in a counter-clock wise motion(just like chakra energy)might disprove this as being "opposing" though.Don't know if that makes any sense to the thread at hand or not,just thinking outloud.At any rate,the Sufi trance dances are just plain beautiful to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEadcv79Wto
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Messages In This Thread
CSETI Expedition Yields First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial - by Keith Millea - 22-02-2010, 11:53 PM