Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSETI Expedition Yields First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial
Keith Millea Wrote:David,I found the quotes above to be interesting.In reading them and seeing the photos of Stonehenge and The Bell,I am reminded of the Sufi Whirling Dervish as a possible representation of this "energy of opposing spirals".The Sufi dancer whirls on his own axis,and also dances as part of the larger group circle.The fact that everything is moving in a counter-clock wise motion(just like chakra energy)might disprove this as being "opposing" though.Don't know if that makes any sense to the thread at hand or not,just thinking outloud.At any rate,the Sufi trance dances are just plain beautiful to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEadcv79Wto

I agree Keith, the image of a swirling dervish is a good one.

Back in the days I practiced Chinese martial arts, one of the three "inner" styles was Pakua, which, like Tai Chi is practiced with utter attention to posture, internal alignment, breath, energy flow etc etc. Pakua differs in that it is performed by walking an imaginary circle and within that one performs spinning and circular movements, which can be seen from the following youtube clip. Note the circle embedded in the floor which is the guideline for walking the circle of the form (see HERE). I was taught Pakua by my TaiChi master at his north London home on a Sunday morning. Take it from me that it is not wise to drink heavily the night before. Confusedmokin:

When these techniques are performed by a properly taught master with developed chi, the results are devastating. The centrifugal expression of chi (Pen) is, without a question of doubt, anti-gravitational - which is why I have mentioned it in this thread. On the receiving end you fly upwards and backwards. The below image shows my old master, who now lives in Germany demonstrating Pen energy with one arm.

[Image: chu_push2_20051015000923.jpg]

The recipient of Chi energy cannot feel what has happened - its unlike muscle or tendon power - and you're normally also busy trying not to land on your derriere - that is when you land on dry ground again. The wall in Master Chu's house was badly cracked where I and other pupils hit it at force with our backs after being tossed "up" against it. These are simply techniques for "testing" chi. When used with intention, the chi penetrates into the meridian system and internal organs of the opposing fighter, with potentially deadly consequences.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
CSETI Expedition Yields First Ever Photograph of an Extraterrestrial - by David Guyatt - 23-02-2010, 02:11 PM