Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revolutionary response to home forclosure
Thanks, David,

I am very willing to seriously consider what you and Magda and Erik are saying. I am sick over what our "system" has become and I am more than willing to applaud civil disobedience when appropriate.

I have had some severe paradigm shifts over the last few years and the members of this forum take credit for no small part of that. This may be the start of another one Wink

From my Traditional-Conservative-Christian upbringing (indoctrination) I believe I have come a long way, but I still have visceral reactions to any discussions that suggest the answer includes criminal sanctions imposed from a global authority of some sort. But you all make compelling arguments that the traditional approach has been corrupted and the model I have believed in for so long just isn't what we have been told it is.

...much like the shattering of what I had always been taught about Representational Democracy in America.

Again, I appreciate you all and the ongoing education you provide.
"If you're looking for something that isn't there, you're wasting your time and the taxpayers' money."

-Michael Neuman, U.S. Government bureaucrat, on why NIST didn't address explosives in its report on the WTC collapses

Messages In This Thread
Revolutionary response to home forclosure - by Bruce Clemens - 21-02-2010, 06:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video shows FBI visit to the home of a Palestine solidarity activist‏ Austin Kelley 2 5,356 12-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski