Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Judith contacted me about two years ago. She was at the beginning of our conversation in one country [I'll not mention] seeking political asylum. Eventually, the country turned her down - it is virtually impossible for an American to get political asylum except in Cuba these days - but the country was nice enough to have treated her well during the long process and even gave her quite a reasonable time to leave. She then moved back to another nation [also not to be named] that she had lived in before, but where she had encountered death threats she said. One of the reasons she had contacted me was to feel-out the possibility of moving to where I live in Europe - wanting to know the job situation, support structure, etc. She also wanted to convince me of her story about which I'm agnostic and open to being convinced. She is very touchy if one doesn't believe every aspect of her story. I don't have enough evidence to think on way or the other in detail. One thing does seem true - she has been persecuted and one wonders why that would be if at least part of her story doesn't have some merit. She is far too poor and struggling to be doing a disinfo campaign for the Big Boys, IMO. Suddenly, she broke contact with me - don't know why. She is apparently struggling on in the country in which she has spent the most time - one I know she doesn't want to be in and in which that attempt on her life took place by her report. I know she has a small group of friends and family that help her out some and keep in contact. There was also some strange row between her and one of the better known JFK researchers over a book they were working on together. I know the name of the researcher, but not enough about the row to comment. She claims she was cut-out of the money to be earned and rights to her own story. I certainly felt her pain was real and her poverty and struggles. Once one enters deep into being in this 'story' or researching it, it becomes an Alice in Wonderland's Cheshire Cat Landscape, I know first-hand.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Peter Lemkin - 28-02-2010, 07:45 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,599 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,988 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,068 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,615 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,311 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,259 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,732 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,318 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke