Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Jack White Wrote:
Myra Bronstein Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Jack - I have just seen this post and, unless Judyth Vary Baker has been diagnosed by a qualified professional, in my personal capacity (as there is no majority of mods about at this time) I do not consider it an appropriate comment for DPF.

I will be raising it with the other mods. However, again in my personal capacity, I would ask you to either substantiate your comment or withdraw it.

Thank you.

I am not a medical professional. The sister of Rich DellaRosa who
IS a medical professional rendered an opinion to Rich that she suffered
from this or a related mental condition. I am persuaded that the opinion
fits this woman, who is very abusive to anyone who disputes her
unbelievable tales.

If you wish, delete my message. This whole thread is irrelevant
and only diverts attention away from more important matters.
I don't care about JVB at all. , in my opinion...IF I am allowed to
have an opinion.

Jack

Jack,

IMO you are missing the point. In addition to the fact that the medical professional you refer to has presumably not examined JVB personally, so can't make an informed diagnosis, you are breaking forum rules, specifically:

"13. All members, including DPF moderators and founders, should receive identical treatment from the DPF moderators, and abide by the agreed rules of engagement.

14. Our fundamental objective is for DPF to be an arena where research can be seriously discussed, and thoroughly refuted if appropriate, without name-calling or member abuse. It is acceptable to be robust and even dismissive of the arguments of other members, if analysis and evidence are provided. It is acceptable to state that a particular argument serves the agenda of the powerful, again if analysis and evidence are provided. However, since DPF is primarily intended as an arena where serious informed research can be developed and debated, it is not acceptable to describe another member as, for instance, an agent provocateur."

Please make the points you want to make without breaking forum rules. It's as simple as that.

Myra

I was unaware that JVB was a MEMBER of this forum. By her
own efforts, she has become a HISTORICAL FIGURE. I assumed
that any historical figure may be discussed. However, feel free
to delete any and all of my comments. I care nothing at all about
JVB. She is IRRELEVANT to JFK research.

Jack

I disagree that she is "irrelevent". I just read through the long thread at Ed forum and wish to thank Dr James Fetzer for his passionate and pain staking defense of Judyth. Is he "lying" about new unpleasant matters he is experiencing since becoming an advocate for Judyth? (Why would he lie?) I do agree with Jack that Judyth divides the research community but I do not agree with his analysis. Dr. Fetzer has done a fine job of refuting the many claims made against Judyth. As has this witness to history herself.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dawn Meredith - 01-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,577 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,985 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,057 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,603 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,292 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,257 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,859 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,726 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,302 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,795 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke