Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
I wish first to thank you for a forum where insults are not allowed.
Dr. James Fetzer is investigating my testimony. On Education Forum,
he presented documentation that was ignored. I think he was quite
amazed. he was also surprised at getting a death threat, have his
emails blocked, and a You Tube video about me that he posted erased.
I have not posted here because of not wishing Jack White, especially, to disrupt your forum. He has never met me. He was upset because I have
answers about the Armstrong Harvey & Lee matter. He said Armstrong investigated me. No, he listened to secondhand reports only.
Those who actually know me, stand by my side.
I do not seek attention, only justice for Lee Oswald.
And i do not post so your forum doesn't get inundated with fights. Just peek at Education Forum, this date, to see what happened when Dr. Fetzer, who DID take time to interview me.
I applaud this forum for having dignity and order. Dr. Fetzer has already learned, by comparing my documentation with what is being said about me, that I have been maligned. I believe that Peter Dale Scott has done infinite
good toward establishing the truth. I know he has heard only bad things about me, but took hope when he responded to a poem on Facebook.
So many untruthful things were blasted at Dr. Fetzer at the Ed Forum that I think he was amazed. Over there, Jack White was able to state that I was mentally deranged and refused to respond when Dr. Fetzer put the results of a total neuropsychlogical evaluation by a certified psychologist on line stating I was not prone to storytelling or had any other mental problems. What concerned me is that he came to this forum and repeated his "diagnosis" here, though it is against forum rules. I appreciate all that Jack has done with the backyard photos, etc. He has stated I have nothing for the research community, despite new verified witnesses and the assessments of investigators who all went on to make film. Important among them was respected Dutch criminal investigator Peter de Vries, who went on to use me as a witness in his JFK assassination mini-series shown across Europe.
I hope everyone will visit Jim Fetzer's blogspot.com entry that he posted here. Please do not close your mind. I have suffered a great deal and wish I could return to the US. But it seems that will be impossible. God bless you all for your progress in the case. Lee Oswald of course was innocent. I have insisted that he was a hero since 1999. Abraham Bolden and others are now confirming this. Sincerely, Judyth Vary Baker
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Magda Hassan - 02-03-2010, 04:13 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,577 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,985 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,057 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,603 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,292 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,257 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,859 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,726 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,302 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,795 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke