Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Judyth responds to Jack and Barb about photographs of "the two Marguerites":

A little ray of sun for these presently hard hours....Martha's family is now convinced from symptoms
reported that she did not die of the flu...and I just saw a summary of her last hour on earth and cried a lot more...

Meanwhile--Barb is quoting from the stolen book that the Dutch thieves sent to McAdams.
I had never had a chance to correct it.

When I later did, Barb, as she even dares to say, claims I changed my story.

This is so mean and trivial. God bless you all.

Soon I will show you what I have uncovered in the evidence about Marguerite,
using my medical knowledge.

I have Armstrong's photos where he divides the same woman in half to fit his theory.

Sadly, by coming against Armstrong, Jack White may feel all his hard work was for nothing.

I just pray and pray that Jack will see that collecting all that information has been very useful.

But Lois Gibson should have analyzed the head shots of Marguerite.

Briefly, the ears are the same, nose tip the same, distance between centers of eyes are the same...

Discrepancies in looks and height occurs with untreated thyroid problems,
which also accounts for coarsened features and a progressive loss of good sense.

All characteristic of Marguerite, of whom Lee said, "She's aging before her time", and we felt it was our fault.

The boys, the pressure of that...But it was probably her thyroid.

SOME MEDICAL SOURCES:

[Image: o0w8lt.jpg]

Underactive Thyroid (Thyroid Disorders)

Here is a useful summary: thyroid

People can develop thinning and coarsening of the hair, dry skin, drooping eyelids, slowed speech, and facial swelling.
Other underactive thyroid symptoms...

Lippincott Williams & Wilkins - 2006 - Medical - 442 pages

Note coarsening facial features, such as the patient's nose, lips, and ears, ...
which can develop secondary to diabetic neuropathy or thyroid dysfunction.

On top of this, osteoporosis can cause a dramatic change in height.

None of these possibilities were mentioned, so far as I am aware, by Armstrong,
who only looks for support for his theory, not at all aspects, I'm afraid, as he mentions
height changes in a woman who clearly is no longer well, has hair loss, coarsened facial features,
and is even obviously walking with some difficulty, talking slowly, and so on...

I'll make their Marguerite observations as accurate as possible and will do my best to present everything fairly.
I am not out to 'prove' Armstrong 'wrong.' I'm out to PROVE that there may be reasonable explanations,
and also, that ears, nose, etc. in people are landmarks forensically that have been ignored in Marguerite's case.

Then we'll tackle Lee's Stripling school records, since Lee told me something about that. Dr. John Williams
learned about this and it definitely changed his whole outlook on a 'second Lee Harvey Oswald" attending Stripling.

You'll see what I mean shortly....

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 09-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,618 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,991 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,082 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,624 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,319 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,259 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,737 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,350 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke