but unless the evidence has established the separate existence of "the
two Oswalds", for anyone else, posing the question, "Which one is this,
Harvey or Lee?", is a leading or complex question that takes for granted
something that needs to be established on independent ground. Since
Judyth is not convinced that there were "two Oswalds"--and neither am
I nor is Karl Kinaski, whose rebuttal above I consider to be brilliant--for
Jack to be insisting that Judyth is committing some kind of blunder is
completely unjustified. Indeed, she has good reasons for skepticism on
this score, where she will return to this issue again and in greater detail.

Meanwhile . . .

From Judyth:

Jack White keeps repeating ad nauseum, that I have no information useful concerning the Kennedy assassination. I was the first person, my editors and Haslam and others believe, to link together everything happening in New Orleans and, indeed, to suggest that the plot to kill Kennedy may have been hatched there and moved to Dallas. Further--and this is important, Jim--the role of Dr. Ochsner and the hospitals involved in the case has NEVER been thoroughly investigated.

I will point out what so many note, with additional comment:

JACK RUBY AND PARKLAND

a) Jack Ruby was injected with cancer cells while in prison.

b) Ruby stood before x-ray machines for 45 minutes upon entering Parkland.

c) Medical neglect and medical abuse of Ruby took place at Parkland. (I can prove this, even though most researchers are unaware, but I worked an entire summer in a cancer research center observing how patients are SUPPOSED to be treated for cancer--where Ruby was all but executed at Parkland.)

And, most importantly, WHO TOOK CARE OF RUBY IN THE HOSPITAL? I KNOW.

Before we go further, witness Debbee Reynolds was assigned for me to hunt up all the medical records in the paper and elsewhere that she could. Her father, at the same time, was in the hospital, so she closed her home for a few weeks and left her home--which is in Garland outside of Dallas--and went to live with her mom so she could see her dad in the hospital.

At this same time, she spent hours in the Dallas library's JFK collection and spent time going through newspaper articles.

We thus found that the preponderance of physicians working with Ruby had BEEN BROUGHT IN FROM ANOTHER HOSPITAL.

This special 'team' made certain that Ruby would die of his injected cancer.

Over time, they tried to state that he died from 'an embolism' (blood clot) trying to avoid any mention of cancer, but Jack Ruby had told everyone who visited him in the hospital, not just Maddox and a few others, that he had been injected with cancer.

His statements were pooh-poohed even while he died of it.

[Image: s309pl.jpg]

ALTON OCHSNER

The doctors brought in were largely from a sister hospital, M.D. Anderson, and most of them had ties to Dr. Alton Ochsner, who, by the way, was a member of the Eugenics Society. Ochsner's ties to Germany are strong--besides heritage, he interned in Germany.

Further, Ochsner knew Charles Thomas, my new witness, whom I mentioned had a German accent when he spoke English. Charles Thomas expedited Lee Oswald's 24-hour new passport, though the one turned in to for inspection was covered with Soviet Union stamps from Moscow (Russia) as well as Belarus (USSR).

Lee wrote plainly his intent on the new passport application his intention to travel to Cuba and to the USSR. Under no ordinary circumstances during the Cold war could anyone get a passport indicating these travel intentions, and to obtain the passport in 24 hours was necessary.

As for cover stories, a small article was placed in the newspaper a week or so in advance, saying passports were going to be speeded up in New Orleans and, along with Lee's, some dozen or so other passports were also hurried through the process in 24 hours. So was I told--and decades later, I found the newspaper article.

CHARLES THOMAS

Ochsner knew Thomas, former Customs Agent living in Miami and working at that time undercover for the CIA with anti-Castro Cubans and the mafia. I have photos from his family of Cubans with whom he worked, as well as mafia members, one of whom I was able to identify as being inside a LOOK Magazine expose of the mafia.

Ochsner, in other words, probably brought Charles Thomas in from Miami to expedite the passport so that Lee Oswald would feel comfortable with the operation--in fact, he was proud and therefore introduced me to Thomas--- but this would make it all the easier for Lee Oswald to believe that, when he went to Mexico City, he had all this cooperation.

When Lee was betrayed in Mexico City--and he bitterly realized that he had been used, even made to go to Mexico City, at the very least--where his actions to try to get the bioweapon into Cuba were blocked, but not until a record was made that he had been to the Cuban diplomats there....

And that he would then seem to be truly pro-Castro, a set-up he later realized worked against him in Dallas when he was invited into the assassination ring. He knew then that he was going to die. To his everlasting credit, he didn't run. Had he done so, his family and I would not be alive today.

Please carefully read what I write next

RUTH PAINE

Originally, Marina was going to have her baby in a different hospital, but Ruth Paine had her switched over to Parkland Hospital.

Now everyone there who might have interest saw what Lee Oswald looked like, for he went there to see his newborn baby on Monday afternoon there after work. I have already told you--or maybe my research team at Trine day--that Ruth Paine manipulated it so he could not be with his wife when she delivered her baby.

Much about Ruth Paine remains uninvestigated, especially unsigned typed material she claims Lee Oswald wrote and other things found in her garage, that implicated him, which have unknown true origins.

M.D. ANDERSON

Ochsner trained many Parkland doctors and M.D. Anderson’s, as well.

I believe the bioweapon was used on Jack Ruby at Parkland.

I know M.D. Anderson had the bioweapon because Lee got a handoff--fresh bioweapon materials--from M.D. Anderson on his way to Mexico City. And he did take a bus from Houston to Mexico.

It is material such as this that is missing from the book because it 'slows the story down' and adds so many pages that the average reader gets entirely bogged down....And it means very little to the average reader. The book is intended to portray Lee Oswald, not covert operations. It is by no means representing everything I know.

The 'big book' by Livingstone was severely limited because Livingstone and I fought about how much of a role the CIA played. Livingstone believes they were not directly involved and therefore called me a 'bitch' for arguing with him about it. Instead of respecting my information as a witness, he preferred to not even mention some of my beliefs in the book.

And your expert friend will possibly say that my beliefs are not important, either. Nevertheless, they come from long thought and from personal knowledge of what Lee and I went through in New Orleans.

So I give this to you.

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 10-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,578 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,985 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,058 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,603 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,294 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,257 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,859 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,727 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,302 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,795 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke