Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH RESPONDS: WHO IS MR. VIKLUND? HOW DID HE LEARN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME?

HE WRITES:

'Of course, even though the ONLY ONE COUNTRY that ever looked at these arguments of you being ”hunted” and more, said they did not believe a word of these claims–here's exactly what they wrote:

”Judyth Vary Baker has not shown that any likelihood of her native country lacking the will or the capabilities to protect her, exists.”

REPLY: IT IS A FACT THAT NO AMERICAN CAN 'PROVE' THAT THEIR COUNTRY LACKS THE WILL OR CAPABILITY TO PROTECT ONE OF ITS CITIZENS. SEE WHAT A PERSON WHO RECEIVES A DEATH THREAT, SUCH AS DR. FETZER, HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE CAPABILITY OF HIS COUNTRY TO PROTECT HIM FROM THAT THREAT.

THIS IS THE STANDARD REPLY THEY HAD TO MAKE FOR AN AMERICAN. TO SAY OTHERWISE WOULD BE POLITICALLY INCORRECT, NO MATTER HOW MANY DICK CHENEYS ARE RUNNING THINGS.

End quote. Anyone who takes the time to read the upper court's decision will certainly see that she tried to prove just that. A monumental cascade of reasons is what she presented them with. None, of course, that made any impression on either one of the two courts involved in Judyth's case..."

How did Mr. Viklund learn that I had supplied the court with "a monumental cascade of reasons" unless he had access to my confidential files?

How did he get that quotation?

Here is a misstatement from Mr. Viklund:

”Glenn Viklund [glenn54.vikl...@dataphone.se] wrote:

> One last thing. The document published by Tony is just a request for her
> to come in to the immigration authorities. It's got nothing to do with her
> appeal, or her being granted on appeal.

[REPLY: It was sent only as proof was not an illegal alien and was in the system when the accusations were made by Barb, McAdams, and Co.]

On the contrary, this document is

> what any asylum seeker would receive after having been denied asylum. They want to arrange for her trip back home -

[NOTE from JVB: The document said FOR ME TO COME IN TO DISCUSS WHEN I WAS LEAVING SWEDEN, NOT A RETURN TO THE UNITED STATES.]

...which probably means that they will pay for her trip to wherever she is going when leaving Sweden.

[NOTE from JVB: 'PROBABLY' IS UNTRUE. ONLY you are deported to your home country, do they pay for your trip. They do not pay for your transportation to any other country. I paid my own way out and there was no deportation order involved. I come and go freely back and forth between Sweden and other countries. This would not have been allowed if I had been deported.]

This person got into my private files. How else did he know there was "a monumental cascade of reasons" when every single document and photo I offered was labeled confidential and I was promised that it would be kept confidential forever?

Or Mr. Viklund has amazing powers to read through file cabinets, apparently, with x-ray vision, to see how thick my file was.

He then goes on to say:

'I note that ”provisional asylum” is still today a frequently used description in various forums, even though this term does not exist. ASYLUM SEEKER, folks. It really isn't that hard. Try it, it works and above all – it is the correct description of her status during her stay in Sweden. She provided an ID in this thread with a photo. ”ASYLSÖKANDE”, which is the Swedish word for ASYLUM SEEKER.

[Image: 24n0hky.jpg]

[NOTE from JVB: Mr. Viklund is conflating the term 'asylum seeker' --which describes the person--with 'provisional asylum' which describes the situation of the asylum seeker who is waiting for the decision. What does he prefer to call it? Asylum-seeker-waiting-for-final-decision?

I have already posted examples of the term being used on the Internet in 2008 and 2009 and can provide some more for Mr. Viklund.

But it is time for Mr. Viklund to identify himself as more than somebody connected to a cell phone system and tell us how he was able to find out direct quotes from my confidential files that were NOT stated to me, as my personal witnesses can attest. I would not like to think that Mr.. Vicklund was allowed to write down direct quotes from my files.

How did he get them?

What does Mr. Viklund do for a living? I just talked to my friends in Sweden via email and they are shocked that he did such a thing. He is considered a spy by my friends in Sweden. The Swedes are sensitive about both human rights and the right to confidentiality of files regarding those seeking political asylum. They realize somebody's life could be endangered if these files are not kept confidential.

For example, regarding violation of privacy, no photos are allowed to be taken of people using ATMs. Some of their rights have recently eroded.

What a mean thing he says next:

ASYLUM SEEKER, the correct description of her status....is used to define Africans, Arabs and such. Doesn't quite have the same shine to it, now does it, Pamela.

What is this man saying? That the desperate who come to Sweden to save their lives are to be sneered at? 'Africans?' 'Arabs and such'? What kind of man is this Mr. Viklund, if that is his name? This is NOT the way the Swedes I know talk.

NOTE THIS:

(February 2010) ..... Throughout this year, Egyptian police have shot dead 20 African asylum seekers ...

They certainly would have preferred to have been in Sweden...

Viklund also writes:

About the document they provided, where a rather insignificant summon to a meeting is presented as a grant of asylum. The intellectual level of this kind of argumentation is that of a rather naive child.

[JVB: Why more sneers? This was already explained as a simplification..heaven knows it was provided only to prove i was not an ILLEGAL ALIEN, as these people accused me of being...]

....he claims he is a 'lurker' --fine...that very, very rare native Swede, conveniently located in Sweden, that speaks up, after a decade, on McAdams' newsgroup....Go ahead and buy that, people....Even if he DOES show up again when inspired by events on this forum...a Swede, no less! on the newsgroup, though he never posted before, and after a couple posts, never would again.”

[JVB: sorry, bringing up his name meant that he had to surface again...]

Lots of errors here. I contacted McAdams, on my own initiative.

[JVB: Prove it, Mr. Viklund...They constantly reported my whereabouts for years, on a regular basis...]

As I've explained, I've been following the JFK debate for a long time, and found it interesting that JVB was in Sweden. I realised that I could quite easily check some of the things that were furiously debated regarding her asylum process, at that time. And yes - I have made a few posts after dec -08, but I've mainly remained a reader of the forum. Yes - a lurker, if you insist...

”HE REPORTED ON WHAT HE COULD FIND OUT ABOUT MY CASE AND MY PRIVATE FILES. HE EVEN PUBLISHED MY CASE FILE NUMBER ON THE INTERNET, SHOCKING ALL THE SWEDES I KNOW, WHO ARE VERY INTERESTED TO MEET THIS PARAGON OF ETHICAL BEHAVIOR, AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THEM.”

These files are not your private domain at all. They are official records, held at the courts involved and are publicly available to anyone who asks for them.

[JVB: You can't get them online. You have to MAKE A LOT OF PHONE CALLS---EVEN THEN, GOOD LUCK AT GETTING ANYTHING...MY SWEDISH FRIENDS TRIED TO DUPLICATE YOUR FEAT...They say you made a trip there or made a special contact that you should not have made unless you had some morbid interest and persuaded others to cooperate... My own friends tried to duplicate what Mr. Viklund said he accomplished. They are shocked at what he said he was able to do with "telephone calls."... I urge anyone who wishes to try to get the same information about me --a known friend, not a McAdams clone--to try to do so....if they can get confidential information, I can sue for breach of confidentiality.]

You are no exception from the rule, whatsoever. You will need to learn a few things about the Swedish principle of public access to records. It is part of our constitution and cannot be fiddled with.

[Public access to decision records does not include public access to confidential information given by a political asylum applicant...see below....not descriptions of my files....]

BUT FIRST, FINISHING WHAT HE WROTE:

Question: Since I came from Hungary, a Schengen country. WHY WASN'T IMMEDIATELY DEPORTED BACK TO HUNGARY, TO HAVE THEM HANDLE MY REQUEST, SAVING SWEDEN A LOT OF MONEY AND INVESTIGATION TIME?

Not so, most likely this was because your time in Hungary had ran out. In which case you – and everyone else – coming from any other Schengen country would have to be considered for the asylum process in Sweden. But lets give you the benefit of doubt here: what kind of permit did you have during your stay in Hungary?

[JVB: My time in Hungary had not run out. So why was I not sent back THERE? My passport shows I had only been there 2 months when forced to leave due to threats. You can stay 90 days without a work permit, as in all EU countries.... But I was working as a teacher, which included getting our work permits in Bratislava, Slovakia before it became Schengen. NOTHING 'ran out.' ]

As you seem to have copies of mostly everything, just Xerox it and publish it in this thread. Should be a quick thing.

[JVB: FIRST, let's get Xeroxes about who YOU really are, Mr. Viklund. My Swedish friends are anxious to find you. They want to meet you. They wish to discuss with you your violation of my privacy rights...They are shocked and horrified at what you have disclosed, showing you managed to get into confidential records. They were also shocked at what you said about Africans and Arabs. They think you are Swedish, but they also think you're a spy.]

NOTE THIS STATEMENT:

Well, the process of Political Asylum is about protection from something. Nothing particular about your claim here. The definition of political asylum is that you are on the run. That's what you claimed – from a whole lot of things by the way, when reading your lengthy story sometimes unclear exactly from whom or what - and that's what they considered during the process.

[JVB: Just how does Mr. Viklund know what elements of my testimony they considered?

He also writes:

”MY SWEDISH FRIENDS WERE VERY UPSET, BECAUSE MY FILE NUMBER WAS NOT EASY TO GET. THEY COULD NOT GET IT. ”

Well, too bad. It shouldn't take anyone more than a few phone calls.

”I WAS TOLD MY FILE NUMBER WOULD 'ALWAYS' REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND THAT ANYTHING I PUT IN THAT FILE WOULD REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL, FOREVER”

Highly unlikely that anyone told you this. The process is the same for all, and your case was in every respect treated according to standard practice. I don't believe a word of this. What was the officials name? The probability of your case being exempt from our constitutional laws are so miniscule that it is neglectable.

[Image: i5pv15.jpg]

==Note here how hard it is to get a 'positive' on appeal==

[Image: 2v0bask.jpg]

A. IT IS OUR POLICY NOT TO COMMENT ON INDIVIDUAL ASYLUM REQUESTS IN ORDER TO PROTECT
THE INTEGRITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE ASYLUM PROCESS.

An analysis carried out by the three Swedish migration courts, in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö, shows that the proportion of asylum appeals that are rejected differs greatly between the courts. During the last quarter of 2006, 38% of asylum appeals were sustained in Gothenburg, while only 20% in Stockholm and 27% in Malmö respectively. Possible explanations for the difference in verdicts include differences in the process regarding the number of judges determining cases and whether asylum-seekers get to speak in court or not, as well as variation in the asylum cases including the age of the case and origin of asylum-seekers. The migration courts, which have started a database where they will be able to compare each other’s verdicts, point out that there are a few guiding verdicts by the Migration Court of Appeal.

(Dagens Nyheter 1 June 2007 http://www.dn.se/DNet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=147&a=656477)

[quote name='Karl Kinaski' post='186431' date='Mar 10 2010, 07:32 PM'][quote name='Glenn Viklund' post='186404' date='Mar 10 2010, 03:38 PM']First a note: All markings in bold and italic are done by me today.

Basic facts:

SNIPPED BY ME TO PREVENT BOREDOM[/quote]

I can't help, Mr. Viklund, but your words SMELL...what is your intention here on this forum, what is your profession, where do you come from, are you one of those Judyth Stalkers out of the fishy McAdams Team, operating with her stolen manuscript? Asylum-seeker, provisional asylum, blabla... I don't give a damn, Mr. Viklund. Judyth has a story to tell, don't interrupt her with this uninteresting of topic asylum quibble.

KK
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 11-03-2010, 05:39 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,605 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,991 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,082 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,624 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,317 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,259 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,737 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,350 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke