Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH WRITES: SO WHO IS THIS "GLENN VIKLUND" AND WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? PART I

Mr.Viklund first showed up on McAdams' newsgroup, including Barb J, after that newsgroup contended I was an illegal alien of Sweden, and Pamela and Shackleford provided a letter showing I was legally in Sweden.

Viklund said he was a lurker.

After delivering information on me, he largely vanished -- until The Education Forum had Barb posting on the political asylum matter again.

Mr. Viklund appeared again, and made many statements showing he had made a big effort to get into my political asylum records. My own friends in Sweden could only get the "verdict."

Today I found this:

[Image: 2mzcggk.jpg]

====It seems our 'lurker' has charged $$$$ in the past to obtain information about people====

He stated that I 'probably" had overstayed my time in Hungary. I have documents proving otherwise.

He says I am not to use the internet to defend my statements. But I have the right to do so.

The US Human Rights Report on Sweden comments on persons coming from other EU countries to Sweden for political asylum:

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt/200...119107.htm

"The government returned asylum seekers who arrived from EU countries or from countries with which it maintained reciprocal return agreements. In most cases persons returned had passed through or had asylum determinations pending in other EU countries. In many cases authorities deported asylum seekers within 72 hours of their arrival."

[Image: v6ndw5.jpg]

[quote name='Barb Junkkarinen' post='186546' date='Mar 11 2010, 07:50 PM'][quote name='Pamela McElwain-Brown' post='186532' date='Mar 11 2010, 04:21 PM']Since "Glenn Viklund" has decided to make an appearance on the Ed Forum and post his take on Judyth's experiences in Sweden without posting anything to document exactly what his connections are to the situation, are we to then infer that we are to be considered 'sheeple' and just swallow without questioning anything he says?

More precisely, what documentation, if any, does "Glenn Viklund" claim connects him in any way to this situation?[/quote]
"
LOL! So now someone who follows the case, who gets documentation, and about a subject *you* started in the first place, needs "documentation" connecting himself to the situation" before he can post about it?

His connection to the issue is the same as just about everyone else ... he has been interested in the JFK case for decades, follows the discussions, Judyth was long ago made part of those discussions, you made the asylum issue part of the discussion a couple years ago when you claimed she was living under asylum in a foreign country.

By all means, don't be a swallowing "sheeple" (as you note above) ... as he has stated, anyone can call the migration board and get the same information he did. He got it by phone, then in writing, then obtained the actual documents. Just why do you cast aspersions on his character rather than check the actual info yourself first to verify his information? The name of the person he spoke to and got the written info from has been posted. That's a trail to the source lit up like a runway at night.

And, tsk, tsk anyway. As a moderator posted in this thread just yesterday, "(iv) Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers. Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. At all times members should concentrate on what is being said, rather than who is saying it. It is up to the reader to look at the biography submitted by the poster, to judge whether they are telling the truth or not. The word “liar” is banned from use on the forum."

Barb :-)
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 13-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,599 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,988 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,068 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,615 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,312 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,259 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,732 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,348 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke