Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH REPLIES TO VIKLUND:

Dear Mr. Viklund:

You were asked a simple question: Who are you?

How easily you could have said, "I am a professional translator" or "I work in billings for a cell phone company," or --2001-- "I do investigations on the internet for hire, and keep results confidential."
(Maybe you would avoid revealing the last description, though all of the above are findable about you on the Internet.)

Mr. Vicklund, you complain that we have posted information about you. You then shoot the messengers.

You have asked a series of questions that I said I would answer if I knew who you are.

As we all know, I was describing what happened that did not get on paper. On paper, decisions were announced as we knew they would be..It takes months to find, finance, and buy a house in Sweden, Mr. Viklund. My son had to open a bank account and get a person number and move part of his business to Sweden to help me.

Why would he do such a thing if it is safe for me to return to the US?

You again repeat the claim that I have a mental disease.

I am not calling you names, but you continue to say bad things about me. Anything I said about you was in describing you in your own words. You advertised yourself as available for hire to get information on others, with results kept confidential, on the Internet, in a New York advertisement. That was to Americans.

McAdams is an American, last I looked. You said you had been lurking for years. Perhaps you have been doing lots of work for Dr. McAdams.

You have lived for years in Armenia--hardly a hotbed of information about the Kennedy assassination.

What got you interested, being a Swede living in Armenia who advertised himself for hire to obtain internet information on people--for a price!--all kept confidential?

Of course I expect you will reveal an occupation.

My Swedish friends are anxious to travel to your place of occupation and meet you in person. They were witnesses to the special negotiations that took place that you are telling the people on this forum are just wild stories.

Everyone in politics knows that what happens behind closed doors does not always make it into formal records. Nor will you have any officials telling you anything but what they want you to repeat to the public. You were never present in the meetings with my various handlers. I described to my friends what happened behind the scenes.

Official records do not describe what happens behind closed doors, as any reporter who attends even an American city council meeting well knows.

You are not a mere shoe salesman, Mr. Viklund.

You have made disparaging statements about me, and then you demand me to reply to a list of questions when you have yet to answer ONE of mine: WHO ARE YOU?

I have a right to ask. .

Imagine if all persons seeking political asylum had their records available to the public.

They are filled with names, places, incidents, events. their enemies can then direct retribution against those left behind.

People in their home countries can DIE if such things are revealed.

Mr. Viklund says my files are available to the public.

The files CAN be looked at by OFFICIALS.

Officials leak information. They can be bribed. They can be friends.

Oops...We're talking about things that happen 'off the record.' This is not looney thinking, Mr. Viklund. This is the real world where people can get information if they try hard enough.

You still haven't replied as to who you are.

Please reply.

My Swedish friends are anxious to meet you.

They are eager to meet you.

JVB

NOTE: Judyth has proven coordination between Viklund, Junkkarinen, and McAdams,
who appear to be collaborating in a systematic effort to discredit her,. In my opinion.
Under the circumstances, I believe she is entitled to the answer to her simple question:

[Image: 2mzcggk.jpg]

[Image: v6ndw5.jpg]

[Image: kf1sfb.jpg]

[quote name='Glenn Viklund' post='186618' date='Mar 12 2010, 12:27 PM']Day 2

And on the one hand things are advancing rapidly.

Since the initial 24 hours, where I was described as an ”embarassment”, ”a dubious source” and a ”spy”, things have taken off with a blast.

Over the past 24 hours my career has now gone into overdrive. From ”$$$$ Mercenary for hire”, to ”Professional translator with inside access to asylum cases”, to ”Government agent - an insider”, among other things. Not only that, I've also taken part in a cover up. No, no, not that Cover Up, I was already part of that one, of course! But the cover up of some postings of mine in McAdams mod forum. Executed by even more postings from me in McAdams mod forum. And being on some sort of black list, or maybe I'm running the blacklist myself, it's a bit fuzzy...

Ya follow?? Hehehe, me neither...

I must say, I can't wait for the next 24 hours.

By then, I've now become reasonably well convinced, the shadowy figure of some dubious Swede named ”Vickland” or something similar, will be known to have been seen in very close proximity to the grassy knoll at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, on November 22, 1963.

In the fantasy world of Judyth Vary Baker anything is possible. But nonetheless I have to admit that there's a certain charm to be the central figure in her world of never ending conspiracies.

Moving back to reality for moment, none of the above surprise me at all, as far as Judyth Baker. This is what she does, her bread and butter. Anyone who dares challenge any of her fantasies will be subjected to this kind of activities. We've all seen it before, no need to go into that in detail. That there still seems to be even one person left who believes anything this woman says, is a complete mystery, in my view. The activities that she's been engaged in over the past decade should have ruled that out, years ago.

And I have to quote another email I just received:

”When Judyth Baker claims the earth is flat, we all know
what will happen to anyone claiming she is in error.”

Which indeed sums it up quite nicely.

Jack White, earlier in this thread, is probably spot on: ”Judyth suffers from Factitious Disorder”. There's no way you can behave the way she does, without having at least a couple of your horses not back in the stable. Of this, I have no doubts. But never mind all this hooopla from Judyth, there's something else here that I find deeply disappointing and disturbing, quite frankly bizarre.

Professor Fetzer is allowed to have any opinion he chooses about Judyth, no issue with that. According to himself earlier in this thread, he does believe her story, but have an open mind: ”Should I become convinced I am wrong about Judyth, I will certainly acknowledge it.”. Fair enough, a reasonable approach, it seems to me.

Now, when Judyth engages in all these attempts to discredit and slandering me, what does professor Fetzer do? Well, not only do you not throw all this nonsense in the garbage. Instead, without hesitation, you promptly promotes the stuff, by – against all rules of this forum, btw – immediately bring it forward to the forum.

Let me ask you, professor Fetzer, what is your purpose with doing this? If, by all means, I've missed something important as to how this will help you form an educated opionion on Judyth, then please, help me fill this void. Or, should I have missed how this might clarify anything about her stay in Sweden, well, you will have to help me out there as well.

Professor Fetzer, I decided to participate in the debate about Judyth, in dec of 08 and this time around, only because I recognized that her description of how this entire asylum issue had transpired, was so infested with untruthful statements and misrepresentations, that it was simply impossible not to contribute to straighten things out. And of this position I'm willing to debate with anyone who's interested in doing so. So, professor Fetzer, is it of any interest to you, that she systematically is avoiding to answer a few questions?

So what I'm trying to achieve, Mr Fetzer, is very simple: to get Judyth to answer a few questions about her stay in Sweden, that's all. If she is telling the truth then this is an excellent opportunity for her to show that. In which case I'll have to walk out of here in shame. If she can step up to the plate with satisfactory answers to these questions, she will not hear from me again, and that's a promise.

And let me ask you this, professor Fetzer: considering your open mind about Judyth, if it turns out that she has not been telling the truth about the asylum issue, would you then agree that this could potentially have serious implications as far as her credibility, more generally speaking?

Once again, these are my questions, to start with (all of them btw, derived from statements of hers that I consider not truthful):

1. Who; what authority, has decided that you are to travel in secrecy, ”for your protection”?

2. Why did your friends present – as I showed by quotation – a summon to a meeting, as a grant of asylum?

3. Why are you giving the impression that you received special treatment, when your case, in every possible respect, was a standard asylum seekers case?

4. Why are you saying that you could have stayed another ”year or two”, when, in fact, you by every possible means available to you, had exhausted your options to stay in Sweden?

5. Why are you suggesting that the two Swedish Court who decided in your case, disregarded the evidence and used a ”standard reply” to motivate their findings?

6. What is the name of the official who told you that the two Court decisions would be kept confidential?

In my view, these areas have a certain degree of importance, as far as her stay in Sweden. She has given all kinds of explanations and none of them can be corroborated with what is shown in the decisions from the Swedish Courts. Therefore, this is a good opportunity for her to straighten these things out, once and for all.

I have others as well, but as I stated yesterday, these would be a good start.

So, Mr Fetzer, will you assist in making these issues clarified?[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 13-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,578 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,985 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,058 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,603 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,295 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,257 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,859 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,727 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,302 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,795 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke