Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH RESPONDS TO JUNKKARENIN:

BARB wrote: What I find "offensive," Pam, are unsubstantiated claims that have the potential to alter our history and throw pursuit of the truth about our president's assassination off into fantasy land. What can be checked out, must be checked out. You have posted that you are trained as an historian, why would you even consider settling for anything less? And if those claims fail to check out at every turn, that casts real doubt on the veracity of the claim overall, imo. Also "offensive" - in my opinion - is the very notion that anyone would try to block and discount research into such claims.

THE 'RESEARCH' BEGAN, AND HAS LARGELY CONTINUED TO BE, PERSONAL ATTACKS, REPEATING FALSEHOODS, AND CLAIMING ABSURDITIES. THEY PASSED ALONG THEIR 'FINDINGS' TO OTHERS.

TEAM McADAMS' EARLY "RESEARCH" INTO "CLAIMS":

a) That newspaper reports of Baker getting research grants were lies – refuted in debate—accusations still being repeated a decade later

B) That Dr. Sherman was not a cancer researcher –refuted—no apology for false assertion by McAdams

c) Baker never did any cancer research after high school –refuted—no apology for false assertion from team McAdams

d) That Baker went straight from high school to New Orleans to do secret research there
with no college training in between –refuted—no apology for false assertion from team McAdams

e) Baker claimed she was recruited by the CIA in Indiana – denied as book error, with provenance, written by co-author – accusation still being repeated

f) Dr. Canute Michaelson, who sponsored Baker’s science research when Baker first entered high school, involved her in Ochsner's Get-Castro project in 1963 – refuted – accusation still repeated

g) Baker and Oswald planned to meet in the resort of Cancun, which didn't exist in 1963 -- though denied as a book error inserted by another person, with provenance, accusation continues to be repeated for a decade

h) Baker was a mere clerk for Reily's –refuted— no apology for false assertion from team McAdams

i) Robert Baker joined Mormon Church first, Baker followed. Bakeer denied– refuted with church documents – no apology for false assertion from team McAdams

j) “Robert Baker” (Baker’s 2nd wife, posing as Robert Baker onlne) told J. Baker to go to New Orleans and he would later meet her there –refuted through letters proving opposite – no apology for false assertion by team McAdams

k) “Robert Baker” 9Baker’s 2nd wife, posing as Robert Baker online) reported the Bakers returned to Florida in July, not September – refuted with letters, checks and bank documents – no apology for having accepted false information from false informant when she was unmasked: team McAdams continued to keep the false information online as if it were true

l) Robert Baker's 2nd wife reported Robert Baker was only gone a few days at a time while they lived in New Orleans –refuted with documents and letters – no apology from team McAdams when Dr. Howard Platzman unmasked “Robert . Baker” as baker’s 2nd wife, who married him in 1988 and knew nothing of the matter. Mr. Baker himself refused comment on (j), (k) and (l).

m) Baker claimed to have spent nights in hotels with Oswald when Oswald was home every night with Marina -- almost all hotel meetings were afternoon meetings. Brought out email from Mary Ferrell repeating the same thing, when witnesses were present when Baker told Ferrell that Oswald spent almost all nights with his wife. Team McAdams still brings out this accusation using the emal from Ferrell, who is deceased.

m) Baker has no witnesses except people who lie, are Mafia, are in jail, or their whole family is lying –

n) Baker's family members are all liars, as well --her mother, sister, daughter and son have lied about her disclosures to them that she knew Oswald -- disclosures made years before she spoke out publically –Baker : “Besides written statements by my children and mother, there is the Green Glass incident, where over 35 people – all Mormons—heard J Baker tell them that she and Oswald had been friends in New Orleans and rode streetcars and buses together: a green glass Oswald gave to her was in danger of getting broken at the party and was rescued, prompting the revelation spontaneously..

n) Baker is insane – repeated without apologies
-- refuted with fully documented batteries of tests conducted after a concussion; Baker was employed as a mental health counseler by the State of Florida, as a counselor by a residential treatment center, and also worked as a secretary for Dr. James Stuart, a psychiatrist at Hauser Clinic in the Houston area, which required passing the MMPI in 1981. She passed the updated MMPI II in 2002.

o) Baker did not in the slightest resemble Marina Oswald -- stated only one or two photos were presented – which was refuted (and most people say the resemblance exists, plus the fact that both women were the same height, had the same hair color, the same body build, and blue eyes)

p) newspaper articles about Baker were just blurb -- puff pieces and full of lies that 15-16-17-and18-year old Baker gave to fawning reporters -- yet the articles describe her meeting with world famed scientists, the nation’s most elite cancer research scientists, Nobel prize winners, etc....

After ten years, all that is still being brought up are ramifications of the same old, tired, refuted items on this list.

For example, Barb stated "The Indiana Biological Association" did not exist, though it's mentioned in a newspaper article and in a personal letter from an American Cancer Society area leader The association was not officially found in the registry of science organizations in Indiana, therefore, according to Barb, it did not exist, even though Baker provided documents showing that the National Science Foundation allowed loose organizations to form to help sponsor young science students without registration.

Barb says Baker’s cancer research paper for the Indiana Academy of Sciences was never published (though we have the abstract, thanks to Barb) as if this is some kind of failing on Baker’s part.

The paper did not get into the journal, though the abstract did, because Baker’s parents withdrew her from St. Francis suddenly, as she wanted to become a NUN. The paper was left behind and did not get sent to the journal as planned.

Barb recently said there is an undisclosed, private message about Baker on the records at St. Francis that she intends to get her hands on. She wants to read the confidential message there.

What she will find is a notation that Baker wanted to become a NUN and was forcibly removed from St. Francis College by her parents, who objected. This is the same person (Baker) who wanted to be a nun, that Barb accused of having lied to everybody about, as if Baker had no morals. Baker later became an atheist, however, in reaction to being forcibly removed from St. Francis, which shook her faith in God for years and made it easier for her to later date non-Catholics and to plan to elope with a non-Catholic in defiance of her family’s wishes.

The above is the quality of 'research' team McAdams has been pursuing.

[Image: fo3fhc.jpg]

This is their 'research' for ten years.

They now bring their accusations against Baker – long in the tooth as the accusations are -- to the Education Forum, just when Dr. Fetzer has attempted to publish information Baker wished to communicate as a witness, for she am not getting any younger and lives in exile due to death threats.

Barb and her newsgroup make light of that.

Judyth writes: “Barb and her team, who have repeated countless lies about me, also say that nobody is bothering me and nobody ever did. . The auto accidents, hospitalizations, robberies, burglaries, cyber-stalking and threats are just coincidences, or she is making these things up. Barb described my exile in Europe as ‘globe-trotting.’ “

Concerning political asylum, Barb says I should just go back to America and shut up and be a grandma and enjoy my grandchildren.

Think what that sounds like to a person whose family has sacrificed so much to make sure I can stay safe overseas, far from the constant harassment that occurred in the US, to say nothing of outright threats and debilitating events...

I wish Barn would go and enjoy her grandchildren, and allow others to review my information without her interference. She’s kept at it for years, though she never met me or s much as wrote me an email.

I offer evidence of my commitment to the truth, to history, and to Lee Oswald by virtue of sheer persistence, despite almost ceaseless mockery and criticism from barb and Team McAdams. I continue to harbor faith in good people, whom I believe will come to realize that I am telling the truth.

I thank everyone who will try to ignore her ad hominem attacks and just look at the evidence Dr. Fetzer is attempting to present on this forum. If you want to read biased attacks against my character, go to the McAdams forum and read fiction.

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 13-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,604 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,989 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,082 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,623 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,317 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,259 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,737 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,350 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke