Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Pamela, you have no idea how much I personally appreciate your very reasonable approach
to this. I would contrast it with Jack's not entirely rational--even bizarre--position, which is:

JACK KNOWS THERE WERE TWO OSWALDS;
JUDYTH ONLY KNEW ONE LEE OSWALD;
THEREFORE, JACK REJECTS JUDYTH.

But why in the world should Judyth Vary Baker KNOW that there were "two Oswalds"?

I DON'T KNOW THAT. I'M NOT CONVINCED. WHY SHOULD JUDYTH, WHO ONLY KNEW ONE?

IF JACK WANTS TO BE CONSISTENT, HE MIGHT AS WELL REJECT EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES
WITH HIM ON ANY ASPECT OF THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK. HE AND I DISAGREE ABOUT THE
THIRD TRAMP. SHOULDN'T HE REJECT ME ON THAT BASIS ALONE?

IF JACK REALLY THINKS THAT, JUST BECAUSE HE BELIEVES SOMETHING, EVERYONE ELSE IN
THE WORLD SHOULD BELIEVE IT, TOO--INCLUDING JUDYTH AND ME--THEN HE IS THE ONE WHO
APPEARS TO HAVE "MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES".

AND HIS REPEATED POSTINGS OF THE SAME POINTS OF ATTACK BOTHER ME JUST AS MUCH.

I would like to lay this "mental health" charge to rest, once and for all. I previously posted a
report on Judyth's mental health on page 2 in post #29. Here is what I have explained already:

James H. Fetzer Feb 28 2010, 09:30 PM Post #29

Nice post, Hank! I appreciate your speaking out. PLUS would anyone in the world WANT the kind of
"attention" that Judyth has drawn with unceasing harassment, attemtps to take her out, and smears
of the most ignoble kind? And now that I beginning to speak up on her behalf, I receive a death threat
of my own? and the notice of my YouTube interview with her is removed minutes after it had been put
up? and now I cannot get comments posted or submissions even received by papers and magazines?
No one is commenting on this, but to me it speaks volumes about the authenticity of Judyth's account.

With regard to the purported "diagosis", which I had also received from Rich--where I have no reason
to doubt either of their sincerity, unlike others on this forum and thread--notice how it has the ring of
desperation about it. No matter what Judyth might claim, no matter how much she might resemble the
persons she claims to be, it can be dismissed on the ground that she suffers from a rather bizarre and
no doubt quite rare psychological disorder, where she pretends to be someone she is not. Well, that's
fascinating, but could someone like that function successfully in a standard environment as a teacher?

That seems rather doubtful, yet here is the letter of a student who wanted her to be retained when she
became controversial:

[Image: 2my554h.jpg]

It might be claimed that student would not be in the position to render such a diagnosis. Well, then, how
about a professional one:

[Image: u8w1x.jpg]

I rather doubt that some who post junk on this forum could pass a psychological inventory as successfully
as Judyth. So I think we should all take a deep breath and open our minds to the POSSIBILITY, however
unlikely we may view it at this time, that Jim Marrs, Nigel Turner, and I JUST MIGHT BE RIGHT and that
Judyth's legions of detractors MIGHT JUST BE WRONG. Open your mind to the possibility and consider the
evidence before you decide. My contact with her is of relatively recent origin, yet I am learning things from
her that I find quite remarkable and highly plausible. Just try listening to my interview with her once again.

[quote name='Hank Albarelli' post='185190' date='Feb 28 2010, 08:15 PM'][quote name='Jack White' post='185119' date='Feb 28 2010, 05:42 AM']Judyth suffers from Munchausen's syndome.

"FACTITIOUS DISORDER, (of which MUNCHAUSEN SYNDROME is a sub-type), (also called "Adult Munchausen", and "Adult Factitious Disorder") is a formal, DSM-IV mental health diagnosis in which people deliberately exaggerate and/or fabricate and/or induce physical and/or psychological-behavioral-mental health problems in themselves. The primary purpose of this behavior is to gain some form of internal gratification, such as attention, for themselves."[/quote]

I'm curious to know if Jack White is a psychologist, psychiatrist, physician, or psychotherapist ?????
Do folks on this site now diagnose characters so easily? Should there not be a proper modicum of
respect for others? One can have problems or questions about other people without resorting to
publicly diagnosing them medically or mentally... Do not some members of this very forum seek to gain
some form of internal gratification by posting information? I think it's a sad day when people resort to this
type of tactic. I myself have questions about Ms. Baker but I would never act to diagnose her on a public
forum; this not for the reason that she could file civil suit for slander, but simply because people deserve
a proper degree of respect regardless their personal beliefs. In general, just because a person is legally
insane does not mean that they can't be correct about certain things. I must say, what a herd of individuals
we have here on this forum.
[/quote]

IN ADDITION:

I would also observe that, Jack is going on the basis of the suggestion of Rich DellaRosa's sister,
Denise, who is a psychologist. But Denise, I am quite sure--and I like Denise, whom I met at a
meeting of the Human Behavior and Evolution Society--was simply offering a CONJECTURE
based upon Rich's sketch of someone who, in his opinion, had beliefs he (Rich) thought were
far removed from reality, yet who persisted in defending them. Denise has never met Judyth
or interviewed her. She was offering a SUGGESTION that might fit Rich's description. BUT
THIS CANNOT BE A "DIAGNOSIS" since, having never met Judyth, that would violate APA
ethical guidelines. I have had overwhelmingly more contact with Judyth than those who are
attacking her. Jack discredits Denise by claiming she "diagnosed" Judyth. Enough is enough!

FROM JUDYTH ABOUT THIS "MENTAL HEALTH" CHARGE:

INFORMATION ON THE ATTACHED:

1) MANATEE PALMS RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT CENTER: WORKED THERE SEVERAL
MONTHS UNTIL I GOT CUSTODY OF TWO MORE KIDS, THEN HAD TO QUIT. I WAS
A MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR AT MANATEE PALMS. YOU HAVE TO HAVE TRAINING
AND PASS PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS TO OBTAIN SUCH A POSITION.

[Image: 2czzwop.jpg]

2) LIFE STEPS: VOLUNTEER MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR FOR TEENS IN ORLANDO, FL

3) HAUSER CLINIC: DR, JAMES STEWART, FAMED PARTNER IN THE HAUSER CLINIC AND
NOTED PSYCHIATRIST: I HAD TO PASS STRINGENT PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS TO
WORK IN HIS OFFICE.

I QUIT AT THE END OF THE SUMMER BECAUSE WE MOVED FROM HOUSTON TO A SMALL
TOWN OUTSIDE HOUSTON, AND THE COMMUTE WAS TOO MUCH. HE RETIRED THAT SPRING.

THE PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATIONS WERE LOST. THEY ALSO SHOWED MY IQ AT 155 AND 160,
RESPECTIVELY (STUART--160).

HE WAS GLAD TO HIRE ME AND I LOVED THE JOB. I WORKED CLOSELY WITH HIS PATIENTS.

[Image: jgmhxc.jpg]

I WAS ALSO PSYCHOLOGICALLY EVALUATED, TESTED AND TRAINED FOR THE FLORIDA HRS:
THE HEALTH AND REHABILITATION SERVICES OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, I WAS A CHILD
ABUSE INVESTIGATOR AND MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA
UNTIL A BUDGET CUT REMOVED THE NEWEST PERSONNEL FROM THEIR JOBS.

I HAVE DOCUMENTATION AND TRAINING CERTIFICATES, PROBABLY WITH MY DAUGHTER.

[quote name='Pamela McElwain-Brown' post='186726' date='Mar 13 2010, 04:33 PM'][quote name='Jack White' post='185200' date='Feb 28 2010, 03:20 PM']JVB has scads of charming stories about her "romance" with LHO...but NONE OF THEM ARE DOCUMENTED.

When I confronted her on the internet about which Oswald she knew, HARVEY OR LEE, she became incoherent
and nasty...saying there WAS ONLY ONE OSWALD. This sealed it for me...since I know there were two LHOs.[/quote]

Judyth is a witness, you are a researcher. There are two different paths here. Your beliefs are not first-hand. You operate from an hypothesis which you think is true. Judyth speaks from what she has seen and heard.

Perhaps you could also try thinking in terms of a persecution-hypothesis. You believe it applies to you -- what about applying it to Judyth? You believe you have been targeted and attacked because of what you know about the assassination and the fact that you refuse to be quiet about it. Judyth was terrorized in the US and had no alternative but to leave and try to survive outside of the US. That has been almost impossible as well. If she really knows nothing, why has so much happened to her and those around her? And please don't fall into the ongoing campaign's little trap of saying she's 'making it all up', implying that she 'deserves' what has happened to her, as that is just a pack of lies.
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 13-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,566 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,982 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 11,966 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,525 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,265 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,256 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,859 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,725 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,287 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,792 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke