Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Adrian Mack Wrote:
Quote:Jefferson Morley is certainly to be applauded, but I think his chances are rather slim to slimmer than slim - because the evil apparatus of denials, lies and cover-ups is very strong and he is one man with few behind him.
The Kennedy assassination research community will have even fewer than its current meager numbers behind it if it attaches itself so promiscuously to exotica like moon hoax theories. That's not striking at the Beast; that's sinking your own ship. I suspect that the evil apparatus wants you poring over images of Neil Armstrong and then reporting back to a tiny constituency of internet warriors. It's anything but a threat to them. It's an assist.

I guess I'm not sure what you want out of it. Do you think Americans are going to march on Washington with pitchforks and torches because there might be something fishy about the Apollo Mission?

Quote:To dismiss this as "foisting speculation" is uninformed.
Jack, with the greatest respect, it's not uninformed. The 9/11 Truth Movement, such as it is, lost its window of opportunity in the immediate wake of the Commission Report, which was so obviously and blatantly compromised that it should have been rejected en masse the minute it rolled off the press. But instead of holding the government's feet to the fire, 9/11 Truth became mired in alternative theories of its own - speculation - that it has spent the subsequent lost years not proving. It has also alienated vast numbers of people that you need on side if you're serious about dismantling the evil apparatus.

It's an energy sink and, frankly, a tragedy.

Wait. The two people quoted above are two different people with differing views, as we all do have. The first was mine and I am not on record on in my mind made any statement on Apollo. In fact, I think most separate investigations should be generally be kept separate - as it is hard enough to convince the average American of any one - say Dallas or 9-11 or MLK. [Those three by the way I do endorse and am quite convinced that the official versions of which are false, and knowingly/calculatedly false.] While I would personally like those who question about Apollo to try to keep that separated from, for example, those three I mentioned, everyone is their own person and make their own decisions on how to play to the masses. I certainly don't think the 9-11 nor the JFK community 'lost the opportunity' or 'dropped the ball'. We are few in number and with the power of our convictions, mostly; against the huge power of the deep political state and the fig-leaf state that also has its own reasons to just ignore all this and have us watch TV and go shopping. It doesn't take a majority to change the direction of a country. We stopped Vietnam with, I'd guess, 5% or less of the population actively against it and another half rather passively to ambivalently against it. Change happens when a few dedicated people start a movement. Civil Rights was perhaps the largest movement in recent times, as almost all African Americans and a small percentage of European (and other)-Americans decided to finally try to offer what had been promised on paper 100 years earlier....but look...it still has NOT be made fact on the ground. The war on drugs [really war with drugs] and other such are Jim Crow in disguise. My point is the system is SO broken while we need to go through the motions of working with and through it, it really needs to be bypassed, IMO.....it is too rotten, too corrupt and too entrenched to EVER let much in the way of progress. In fact, at this point in history the Oligarchy is gaining in power and repression and the average person - the Demos - loosing ground horribly. Answer: new paradigms and peaceful revolution. How: educate and pass on the information and the enthusiasm. It is that or perish....soon. IMO. The other quote is not mine...perhaps Jack, not sure.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Peter Lemkin - 14-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,623 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,992 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,084 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,626 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,322 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,260 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,862 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,742 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,353 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,801 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke