Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
I DON'T GET IT, BARB. JUDYTH HAS LOADS OF PROOF. YOU SIMPLY IGNORE IT (AGAIN AND AGAIN)!

[Image: 5dovh3.jpg]

[Image: 289h34o.jpg]

YOUR RESEARCH ON JUDYTH APPEARS TO BE ABOUT AS RELIABLE AS JACK'S "CHRONOLOGY"!

[quote name='Barb Junkkarinen' date='Mar 15 2010, 11:57 AM' post='186908']
[quote name='James H. Fetzer' post='186862' date='Mar 14 2010, 09:49 PM']
ANOTHER RESPONSE FROM JUDYTH TO JUNKKARNINEN:

BARB ACTS AS IF NOBODY HAD EVER OFFERED INFORMATION ABOUT ME
TO HER NEWSGROUP, THAT SHE HAD TO GO HUNTING FOR IT. THIS IS NOT
TRUE.[/quote]

Oh, Judyth, how silly it would be to "act as if nobody had ever offered information" about you! Silly on its face. A lot of people have offered information about you. But "information" like that included in the posts you provided, while supportive of you from someone who met you, enjoyed your company, spent hours listening to your story, as people here have been doing, are not "evidence" and certainly not documentation of your claims.

You wrote on your high school reunion page, after relating many details of your story, that:

I really don’t expect you to believe any of this without documentation and proof. Don’t be concerned: I’ve got the proof.

So you know exactly the type of information required - and if you have it and provide it, it would stop all the debate and argument about whether or not, as Jim put it, you are the "real deal."

It has not been produced, for years your supporters did not look for it. I did, starting in 2008. Others have done some as well. Documentation of your claims that could be expected to yield verification or denial is what I hunted for. ... and I posted exactly what I discovered on the mod group.

Things like whether or not an evening Russian class was created especially for you at Manatee Jr. College starting in the Spring of 1960. I have been able to document from the college and other sources that they already had an evening Russian class since the Fall of 1958.

And, on Roswell Park, where you claim to have presented the best paper at the end of the session and to have had scholarships, grants and awards heaped on you, I was frankly shocked to receive an e-mail from the dean, a professor and vice-president of RP telling me that in seeking to carry out his offer to get some information for me about your mentor while there, he had discovered that you had never completed the program as you had been "dismissed." That was later verified by reporter Chris Anderson for the Florida Herald Tribune when he was doing a story on you a year or so ago. I found two other students who had attended the same session you did and learned much about the program. As you know, one remembered you and one did not ... and I reported recollections from the one who did not recall the problem there that summer as well as the recollections of the one that did.

And my inquiries into your claim about the Indiana Biological Association that turned up no IBA (I went all the way to the secretary of state's records), but through some biology professora at Indiana colleges, I did learn, that while even old timers back as far as 1960 had never heard of the IBA, a couple did suggest the Indiana Academy of Sciences ... and lo and behold, I did find that you had co-presented at one of their meetings ... and I even received a copy of your abstract. And I made sure you got a copy. I could have pretended I never found it and no one would ever have been the wiser, but that is not the way I operate.

I have done claim checking with the American Cancer Society, the National Science Foundation, St. Francis College, the NIH/NCI, Reily's re the green glass, the International Science Fair, I did contact one who knew you ... Rob Strom, the UL Lafayette Library .... and more. The ones mentioned here have all been reported ... exactly what I asked, and what I discovered ... with accompanying documentation like college catalogs, annual reports, letters, etc.

What I have "hunted" for, Judyth, is documentation about your claims ... one way or the other, whichever way they fall.

Documentation is what I ask for. It is what is required, as you acknowledge in the quote I provided from you above. And as Pamela noted so many years ago, verification must be done .... lest people get swept away in it all without knowing it is factually correct.

You tell of terrible things that have befallen you, not only in Dallas and other places in the US, but the Netherlands, Hungary, Sweden ... and more. If you would provide police reports, names, dates and locations, etc, how easy it would be for anyone to verify those things for you.

And with the verifiable stepping stones to New Orleans ... and after ... established ... then people could better assess the likelihood of the veracity of the things you tell that cannot be documented, but that could be of great importance to research if people can be confident they are reliable.

You are a very bright lady. As you noted in the quote above, documentation is required. I hope you will help those seeking to verify elements of your story so that we can all get on to the what really matters here. And how much simpler and less time consuming, your life will be!

Quote:BELOW THAT IS A SECOND POST MADE SEVERAL YEARS LATER BY THE SAME
PERSON. THERE HE MENTIONS THAT I HAD THREATS. BARB WANTED EVIDENCE
OF THREATS, ETC. THIS IS FROM A THIRD ARTY AND I OFFER THIS AS A SECOND
EXAMPLE. SHE CAN GO DO RESEARCH ON TO FIND OUT IF IT REALLY HAPPENED,
SINCE SHE ASKED FOR POLICE REPORTS, ETC. AND IMPLIED I MADE THINGS UP.

Accounts from people who heard the information from you do not allow for verification. Names, like the name of the hotel where your room was broken into .... the month and year of that breakin ... and the city. That would be a great start. And, of course police reports from these crimes would take care of it. Easy.

Thank you for anything you can provide to help people document elements of your story and end the vicious circle of arguments ... so we can all get on with resolving the case. And that would free you up to tend to what is important right now ... getting your book finished so Trine Day can get it published!

Barb :-)
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 15-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,623 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,993 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,084 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,626 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,322 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,260 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,862 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,742 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,354 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,801 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke