Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
This is a nice example of why what Judyth has to say is so important:

FROM MY PSY OPS EXPERT:

The following is strictly my own opinion based on reports from certain individuals and others must do their own research to validate these ideas one way or the other. Much is based on hearsay and anecdotal information which may be unreliable.

IMO the black eagle trust (fund) is a very important issue and is directly linked to the the Lily gold, the Nazi Gold, operation paperclip, the MKultra program, big pharma (which has had heavy links to eugenics and nazis as well as nazi mind kontrol experts brought over as a part of operation paperclip), DOE, nuclear weapons industry, cancer society, illegal drug and weapons trafficking, child trafficking, big pharma, vaccines, high tech dumbing down, eugenics, money laundering, wall street, int' merchant banking and all us covert operations since WW2 including the current nazification of the USA under all of the last regimes since JFK was murdered. Those who doubt he was killed by a military coup de etat may find some interesting research done by William F. Pepper on the MLK assassination. He presents well documented scenarios about how these deep black "wet boy" ops are set up and conducted.

The black eagle trust has really been largely ignored except for a few very, very few skilled researchers. I know Jim Marrs has done some very good work researching at least some related aspects of this matter to the bormann group of 700+ corps which survived ww2 and I have a great deal of respect for his work on the post ww2 nazi collaboration with, and takeover of, us intel. And a couple others have done pioneering work on this, and David Guyatt in particular has done some very outstanding work on this. This man most likely has a great deal of research which would explain the betf impact on black ops today. http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/the_spoils_of_war.htm If I wanted to know more about it I would take a detailed look at what research he can provide and I would pay a great deal of attention to his suggestions. I would also ask Jim Marrs if he has additional ideas on any connections between nazis, south america, black eagle trust, wall street, banking, nato, pentagon, big pharma and dallas. I found his book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" about nazis surviving and thriving after the war very, very well done. Mae Brussel discovered some very interesting connections between imported nazis and the us govt after WW2 just from studying newspapers (of course the fact that she had tremendous intuitive ability and was highly intelligent would explain her ability to connect the dots so well).

The betf appears to connect directly to the JFK Assassination, many other assassinations of foreign leaders by us intel around the world and was perhaps the main financing vehicle used to buy and sell politicians, fix elections, take care of problems outside official channels, bribe pentagram officials and generals, judges, prominent corp officials, etc. It has perhaps been the main secret slush fund used to finance the emerging "fourth reich of the rich" and their new world order of int'l corporations.

It apparently has also been connected to high tech, long term eugenics efforts to dumb the people down by fluoridating the water, adding lead to the gasoline and mercury and sv-40 fragments in vaccines, which also helps to create many long term illnesses and keep certain parts of the medical industry booming, via connections to the defense complex. Vaccines never needed mercury, it is there only for eugenics and dumbing down. It appears to connect to HIV as a bioweapon, current work on nanoparticle size injectable electronic chips, chemtrail spraying, psychoelectronics including gwen and haarp, GMO foodstuffs and "suicide seeds" which can't reproduce after the product is grown once, making the farmers dependent on a seed provider. The major media and many major industries have been "deputized" as agents of national security, thus they cooperate with the shadow government very well and this big slush fund is apparently a very important part of the shadow government.

The black eagle trust perhaps became quickly aligned with or was an extension of the infamous Bormann Group of 700+ corporations owned by nazi who survived and prospered after WW2 (the nazis won WW2 and the German people lost the war--this is because the nazis were started by an interconnected set of esoteric secret societies associated with wall street, int'l merchant banking, the opium trade, and the old black european nobility (typically referred to as "money changers"). The real power to this day still lies in a certain part of germany, with alleged ties to brussels (shape) and "the joint" in NYC (not dc either). These folks start the wars to keep the defense complex generating huge profits to further the creation of the "new world order of the ages" i.e. NWO. What is the new world order? It is a new order based and centered out of the "new world" ie North America and constructed on the esoteric principals of interlocked secret societies, but it is run by certain power figures and "families" outside the US most likely.

IMO, If one wants to understand who was behind the terrible events in dealey plaza, one needs to fully examine and research the black eagle trust, who started it and their ties to dealey and its cover up and who runs it today. Maybe I would look very carefully at gen willoughby and gen ed lansdale for starters and their ties to alan dulles, sullivan and cromwell, wall street and the rest of the "blue bloods". Betf has been alleged to have now reported to have built up a balance of 13.3 trillion US dollars equivalent value (much from illegal narcotics and weapons sales, and "safari club" type eugenics and associated takeover of a country's natural resources, so the folks running it can literally buy darned near the whole world. Who are the key players at the top of us intel who have had the authority to disperse these funds over the years of its existence?. What has been the chain of command of the betf since the end of ww2 and who were the key players at that time? Why does eugenics such an important part of their game plan (see "georgia guideposts" for their nwo "ten commandments").

Not enough folks understand the existence and composition of the shadow government and what it is. Some feel it is the skeleton formation of the new world order. Once the fascist transformation is complete, the nwo may be a new world government in and of the "new world" for the whole world run out of dc (at least that is why these folks are trying for). The very best research on what the shadow government is can be found in the work of California psychologist Richard Boyland, Ph.D. I cannot vouch for the rest of his work because I have not studied it but I can state emphatically that his description of the shadow government is excellent. http://www.apfn.org/apfn/shadow.htm Some very excellent researchers have provided very good evidence that england never gave up its determination to once again colonize the US and get it back. Some say this was finally attained in 1913 and have identified the "pilgrim society" as the main vehicle for this, similar to the "order of the bell". Only recently has good research on the pilgrim group been made available on the internet. http://www.silver-investor.com/charlessa..._dec04.pdf . So you have the "double headed eagle" running everything, with one head the visible and the other the hidden or real power. You have this "double-mindedness" expressed in every deep black op because that is what these people are all about: complete duplicity in everything, i.e. one story for the media for dispense to the public edward bernays style and the other for their own inside game plan. This complete and total duplicity with every major media outlet and the near complete educational system under the control of the shadow government creates a scenario where the truth, even if discovered and dispensed by good researchers is so incredulous that almost no member of the public will know it is true. Some may believe it is true or might be true but without the blessing of the major mass media they cannot allow themselves to know it is true. Almost every great deep black ops secret is hidden in plain sight with very little risk of discovery (as Prof Marshall McLuhan once stated that secrecy laws are only needed to protect the little secrets, that the incredulity of the public protects the big ones).

Therefore, a new strategy developed to psychologically process the group mind of the public, this was "the king's new clothes' game", which is best described as using researchers to dispense the real truth in small packets, and then countering it with posner type absurdities which fit the usual government line of lies. This allows many to believe a small part of the truth without be able to know it for sure sine they can't without validation by the major mas media. Result is what the shadow government intended. This pairing of "truth releases" followed by "posner absurdity cover ups" that support the king's new clothes shtick creates heavy duty cognitive dissonance for most. And it is well known that such cognitive dissonance makes most folks just go away in "quiet desperation", thus alienating them and dis-empowering them from participating in their own government. The real mystery to some is why do our politicians and corp leaders play into the king's new clothes shtick and pay homage to the king by telling his new clothes look great when he is really naked? Answer, because they know they must do this to climb the food chain and get their own piece of pie and pot of gold. They must pay homage or lest they may be "a man without a country" by morning.

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 17-03-2010, 04:29 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,605 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,991 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,082 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,624 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,317 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,259 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,737 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,350 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke