Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
TWO LETTER FROM JUDYTH TO A RESEARCHER (#1):

Greetings!

By the way, Lee was a great-looking guy. I had dates with plenty of guys and had my pick, and would have picked him for looks that do not show up well when he was beaten and tired, etc. with their selected photos. But take a gander at the Midnight Conference...well, anyway, he had a lot of self-confidence and dominant ways, I love that. Girls like to have self-assurance and intelligence and a sense of humor.

McMillan makes Lee's self-assurance look always like bragging. Gag.....

Yes, it is true. My grandmother spoke 5 languages and knew Latin, as well.

That's not the point. The point is that the Hungarian family was due to marriage of John Pic to a girl born of native Hungarian parents. People then make phone calls and start their rumors. Police get these calls and reports and tips all the time. To accept every one as fact is shaky ground to walk on.

Lee knew not one single word of Hungarian. He knew Spanish better than reported. He knew his English as well as any college graduate, and it was Cajun-tinged. I've taken enough courses in linguistics to have a degree in the field, including plenty of doctoral level and graduate hours. Lee Oswald (Harvey) was a native-born Louisiana resident who effectively wiped out most of his accent. I have linguistic studies on Lee's speech and of his mother's to prove it. I interviewed 400 Cajun speakers in 1997-1998 for research on Cajun speech, as efforts were made by the US government to wipe it out. It was considered low class. Marguerite especially adopted a higher-class way of speaking, obviously sensitive to the idea that she was born into a Cajun-speaking milieu.

The point is to keep an open mind. There are too many other explanations. I am NEVER going to say Lee was not impersonated even when he was in the USSR. But this was to provide him deep cover protection when he returned. If he returned. He was a brave man.

About the Bronx photo: that is not a 'runt' photographed at the Bronx Zoo...He is leaning back against a railing that's three feet high. Also, kids can 'shoot up' in their early teens at a rapid rate...Also, nobody looks into the fact that there are tons of "Oswalds" in New York.

[Image: ifsv15.jpg]

I know what happened at Stripling. Robert Oswald assumed Lee attended there.

I taught college English at U of LA a Lafayette for four years. Every semester--that's ten semesters--I had Oswald look-a-likes in my classes. Want to make a movie about Lee?

Go to Lafayette and all Cajun areas heading east from there, and you'll find 'Lee' all over the place.

There was a lot of inbreeding going on before they connected all the islands.

The Cajuns were rather despised and inbred.

Therefore, you have remarkably strong genetic resemblances among all three boys in their picture together when quite young. That’s inbreeding.

It also means, besides the commonality of the name 'Oswald" that you are going to have that same cute-looking boy all over the place, at various heights.

We must approach this scientifically rather than rely only on reports of people...I know I have been misreported as peeing in my pants in my English class due to fear, when it was mouse urine on the coat that I had tried to wash off, making the coat 'wet' (a raincoat, though) and a strong odour in the room when I had to go to class.

This 'pee in pants' was reported by a jock who hated my guts for taking science fair prizes away from him (he went on to West Point)....it got into an article in 2007. Nothing was said about the many, many friends I had who would have come against that statement.

I suppose in an alternative biography of me, they will say, SHE PEED IN HER PANTS, SHE WAS SUCH A COWARD. Yet that same guy added that I was seeking attention!

When we take every statement as fact, many errors can occur.

I knew Lee and he was aware and even wanted impersonations. We covered up our tracks very well and after Lee left Reily, I could never dare meet him outside there anymore.

Just trying to say, when you know the man, you know some things simply aren’t true.

Then it's easy to find what is true and present it.

Lee told me he even had a relative there. In New Orleans, two of his relatives were working for Reily when he was, and one worker describes a relative as smoking who was actually Lee, as Lee mentioned his male relative smoked.

People should notice that the boy is leaning back...the photo itself has been altered slightly around the nose ...as many other photos, as well...also, though this is supposed to be the Bronx Zoo, Robert Oswald has a fuzzy memory on a lot of stuff, and remember, Lee was visiting Johnn Pic's home, not Robert's, in New York.

Robert has committed various errors and told lies as well, do to his affair with Marina shortly after Lee's death.

He 'found' the damning Imperial Reflex camera in the PAINE garage that had been so thoroughly searched...

Right after being caught with Marina....

Robert then moved into a nice new brick house that he could not have afforded before then.

Records get messed up, too.

One researcher, citing Armstrong (I have nothing against Armstrong except wonder that he did not interview me)--the researcher said Robert Oswald said Marguerite moved into a lower-class house which, however, at the time was a new house and was middle class, and nice middle-class, as well....There are other problems...

[Image: 16bxzkz.jpg]

The way Armstrong describes things, ROBERT Oswald has to know about 'both' Oswalds, as he has photos of 'both' of them....

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 18-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,607 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,991 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,082 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,624 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,318 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,259 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,737 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,350 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke