Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
FINAL REFLECTIONS FROM MY PSY OPS EXPERT:

This TI case is truly disgusting. I personally have come to the conclusion that without question, intel stole what would have been a very productive medical research career from Judyth and this in a sense robbed us all.

And my conclusions are based only on the basic facts of her story which have already been proven to me substantially. I don't really care about whether the rest of her story is accurate or not, and I don't have the background and knowledge to make any judgements about it anyway. To me it doesn't matter. I know it is important to her but my interest in her case is related to my conclusions.

There can be no doubt that Judyth is a genius level individual and extremely gifted. Her IQ is off the map as is her creativity and academic aptitude. Consider all she was able to do before she even graduated from High School. Her initial cancer related discoveries were so outstanding and ground breaking that word moved up the grape vine and some very powerful people took an immediate interest in bringing her into their fold.

Jim, this is never done unless extreme talent is judged to exist, we are talking here about extraordinary giftedness only. These folks are not looking for just good or very good, or even excellent, they are always only recruiting the truly rare, the supergifted, the exceptional superstar, someone like Judyth. We are not talking about a nice little recommendation from a HS teacher or counselor. We are talking about the top folks in American cancer research who were connected to the super-elites running our country who got wind of her work and potential to use for their own purposes.

The key to note here is that when she tried to re-pursue her medical education a few years after the JFK Murder, her Professor ordered her firmly to stay out of medical research forever with no explanation. This professor knew that she probably unknowlingly discovered the cure for certain cancers in her earlier research and this was the last thing his cronies in high places ever wanted her to realize and capitalize on in a medical research career since it would run counter to their objectives, whatever they were.

Eustace Mullins who just died used to say that the cancer society was more about keeping the causes of cancer covered up and supporting an ideology for selling expensive chemotherapy and treatment, and supporting big pharma than it was about discovering a cure. And there is substantial evidence supporting this if one looks at all the physicians over many years that have been harassed, discredited and arrested for alternative care, some of which actually works, such as that famous doctor in Texas, Dr. Burzynski.

Now Jim, what I am asserting here has nothing to do with the rest of Judyth's personal story about Oswald. My conclusions are based on what jumps out at me from her story, what screams out.

How disgusting that a bright, young, motivated superstar student and researcher like Judyth could be robbed of so promising a career in medical research that would have undoubtedly catapulted her to world fame and yield many life saving discoveries. It would have been a cake walk for someone like her to have completed her MD degree and any specialty she wanted. This had been her dream, to be a top medical researcher and she could have done it. So Judyth has been terribly robbed and so have all of us.

These folks that keep nitpicking her personal story deserve no attention. She should give them no venue to criticize her story before it is out in book form, published by agreement with her by a publisher of her choice. It is Judyth's PERSONAL RIGHT to tell her story any way she wants as long as she satisfies her publisher and that is between her and her publisher and no one else.

If folks buy and read her book and don't like it or believe it, then so what? If they want they can write their own book and try to get it published. But these particular folks should be willing to subject themselves to heavy duty pre-publication scrutiny like they have gone after Judyth and they better have 100% hard facts to support their stories. I doubt many would do so well exposed to the standards they have tried to impose on Judyth. The only one that probably could do it would be Jack White, but he is a whole other type than most of these Judyth detractors (he is a real, hardcore researcher and his work appears to be almost exclusively related to photo and video evidence--his arguments are almost impossible to refute in his research for that reason--his work is bullet proof and I think it is probably unfair for him to expect others to meet those extreme standards because that would require video and photo evidence--research can be good, or even very good without being bulletproof like Jack's).

So I suggest that Judyth stop trying to please her doubters and detractors and put all her energy into getting her book finished and published ASAP.

I for one will not be fooled by the psyops and attempts to discredit, smear and stalk Judyth Vary. I've seen it too many times. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, then no matter what anyone claims, it is still a duck. As far as I am concerned (and I really don't care what anyone else says or thinks about her, or even if her story isn't 100% correct in every way--I have seen enough basic proof to convince me what has been going on for many years), she is a superstar that had a very bright medical career stolen from her by intel. And the reasons will eventually come out as the little strings get pulled (be sure of that---too much of her story is already available to keep these strings covered up or sidetracked anymore--and some very bright perceptive folks are just now starting to sniff at the threads--just wait until her book is out and more threads are available to pull--things she probably doesn't realize what the will lead to).

This long term intel psyops has robbed Judyth of an exciting, fruitful career in medical research and also robbed every one of us of medical research that would have provided some great and wonderful discoveries related to cancer treatment. I am now well convinced of that.

So I say God Bless You Judyth. Get your book out ASAP. I expect your book to be a great success.

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 19-03-2010, 02:22 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,602 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,988 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,069 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,620 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,314 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,259 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,736 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,349 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke