Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Jan,

Did you overlook that I updated that post and added this preface?

Jim

[David: Sorry about that. I think that one was really intended more for me
than for the forum. I am replacing it with one more relevant. But you
will be pleased to know that Judyth has sent us another remarkable post.

Personally, I think he has done a very fine job of analyzing what has been
going on here. I also believe that he has provided an important context for
understanding what may be motivating attempts to marginalize Judyth.

Incidentally, and likewise no disrespect to you, but his identity is not as
important as his analysis of what has been going on here, which, so far
as I am aware, has never been articulated before by any other source.

So, while I do not want to prolong the agony, I think he is entitled to some
recognition. Were it not for allowing Adrian to continue his attacks, of
course, some of this would not have emerged. Here's a final comment.]

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
James H. Fetzer Wrote:MORE FROM MY PSY OPS EXPERT:

All these flimsy coverup folks--this does not include Jack White who is another breed of cat altogether and is not dirty--really laid out a good map, actually quite easy to follow and al deserve a big thank you for helping to make this research productive. Their thinly veiled diversionary, coverup postings really allowed a system of good triangulation to be used in counterforce against these, allowing a person knowledgeable in these techniques to zone in on the subjects these intercept ops were trying to coverup and then take each subject a bit further by speculating about them and their implications.

Jim, without the absurd and poorly constructed oppositional statements of these coverupers, it would have taken a lot longer to dig out why intel has been watching, stalking and harassing Judyth for so many years. If these folks had just had some basic training in effective sophistry, casuistry and speciousness, they could have done a better job delaying the discovery of the reason for all the harassment of Judyth and the coverup. But alas of course the very best work they could have done in regard to Judyth would been to have left her alone and never even commented on the forums. Even these coverup ops and intel hangerons have been dumbed down!

Jim, your psy ops expert talks about "coverupers" plural. I sincerely hope he is not labelling me as a, curious phrase, "coveruper".

David Guyatt Wrote:Jim, please can we return to JVB?

I'm sorry to say that I'm not a fan of your sources back-slapping self congratulations. Nor do I agree with his analysis about his own apparently remarkable analytical abilities.

This thread has been diverted enough because of Mr. Mack's tireless petty point scoring, and I really don't think it would now benefit if it became a mouth organ for an unidentified source of unknown abilities.

No disrespect is directed at you personally.

I agree with all of David's sentiments.

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 22-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,599 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,988 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,068 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,615 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,310 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,258 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,730 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,318 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke