Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
James H. Fetzer Wrote:[B]JUDYTH RESPONDS WITH A POST ESPECIALLY FOR JACK WHITE:

(snip)

The following information is for the research community, hoping it will help clarify things and open up new leads:

Lee said the opera by Tschaivoksky based on Aleksandar Pushkin's "The Queen of Spades" ("Pikova Dama") had a libretto that he would pick up in the theatre at Minsk and that it had to do with one of 'three cards'... The libretto had something circled in it that led him to look under a certain seat at the theatre for instructions....

Lee said he was required memorize the opera because various phrases would be related to various places he had to be....or maybe where to meet somebody... I can no longer remember...

He said that he had "three cards" and that the "cards" were also used in Mexico City as well as in the USSR. He even used "Pikova Dama" somehow in Mexico City. I do not know any other details on that.

"Pikova Dama" -- "The Queen of Spades" -- was an opera Lee was required to memorize. There are cards that are thrown into the air in the opera. The printed programs had cards on them. Now, of course, this is not the kind of cards mentioned in the articles I saw in the thread. But Lee said he 'had three cards' in the USSR. Later he told me he 'had three cards' in Mexico City.

I believe this is different from the circled cards on the libretto.

Lee said that he used many names. He mentioned 'Henry' to me as well and said it had been used by secretaries to create new files on him and that he hated his name 'Harvey'... He hated the name 'Henry', too...

He told me he was afraid of 'Jesus' -- I now know that was Angleton -- and went through considerable trouble to hide the fact that he had been interrogated in Moscow. In fact, hatey warned him in Moscow never to mention any interrogation, because he might then come under suspicion, having survived, if he ever returned to the US.

[Image: 15gf3sz.jpg]

Lee said he acted as if he knew not a single word of Russian. He said he was weak from loss of blood and they forced him to stand a long time and would hit him if he moved.

Finally, they considered him an idiot and then gave him a very nice apartment, but would not let him go to college as he had desired. Lee had wanted to infiltrate the college systems and was bitterly disappointed at having no chance at that.

He and Ferrie told me that chess piece moves such as Queen-Knight were used for some projects of some kind. He said that the name 'Hidell' was a 'project name' associated with funds at his disposal...and at the disposal of some others as well...

Lee knew Cuba like the back of his hand, every single mountain by name, every village...I have no doubt that he could have been there...

I have told people ever since 1999 that Lee even knew the rivers, names of mountains, and all the government officials' names going back to 1950. He said he loved maps and had no problem memorizing such details.

He had continued this memorizing in the US after he returned, and occasionally refreshed his memory at the libraries in exams and New Orleans...

Of course, his stuff for FPCC came from the CIA -- I mean the booklets and pamphlets, not the flyers. There was no real 'fight' either.

== It was Lee who was shoved around and he did not resist at all. == Ruth Paine lied and said he put his hands over his face to protect his face... She wasn't there. Lee told me he had his hands behind his back and dared Bringuier to hit him -- which Bringuier proceeded to do.

But it was a sham from beginning to end. Bringuier dared to keep Lee's beloved Marine manual and some few years ago he had it for sale on eBay. I don’t know how he can live with himself. He knows the truth.

[Image: wvuxk7.jpg]

This information can provide you insight, perhaps, into which threads are true. Lee said at the theatre in Minsk he came to showings of the opera many times, and under a seat a message was affixed with wax. (I think tape was scarce in Minsk back then.)...

Anyway, I remember with grief how Lee went from seat to seat in the Texas Theatre, starting upstairs in the balcony. I believe he was told to go there.

----------------------------

Lee told me about Mind control out at Atsugi, and he was not involved in that part of it, but one of his friends who was executed. One of his friends lost his nerve and did not finish his training as an agent... And they put him in that MK program at Atsugi to erase his memory, or whatever, and he supposedly committed suicide. Lee thought he was executed.

Attach the Death Angel at Atsugi that Lee told me about...They had some close fellowship there while being trained... I was able to locate this photo after much searching... It no longer can be found anywhere... This was very, very hard for me to find.

[Image: 15oh2qq.jpg]

[Image: a1ir1t.jpg]

Judyth and Jim - thank you for this fascinating information.

Following are some tentative observations:

This information offers some evidence in support of the speculative hypothesis that Lee Harvey Oswald was a Manchurian Patsy.

One version of this hypothesis suggests that Oswald was subject to "MK-ULTRA" style programming at Atsugi (which was a known MK-ULTRA test centre).

Many researchers believe that Manchurian Patsies are much easier to create than Manchurian Candidates (aka programmed assassins). A Manchurian Patsy only has to be in the right place at the right time. A Manchurian Candidate would actually have to kill the target - an event so fraught with risk and unpredictability as to be an unlikely MO for those determined to assassinate a President.

Essentially, a Manchurian Patsy would be programmed to perform action x in response to a post-hypnotic trigger y. This technology was very well established by the 1960s. For instance, Rhodes Scholar and Colgate University Professor of Psychology, George Estabrooks, boasted of creating hypnotically programmed couriers in the 1930s and 40s, and of their being used operationally in WW2.

The following is pure speculation, and may be complete nonsense. However, theoretically, it would certainly be possible to programme a person to go to a certain seat in a theatre, or hunt obsessively for it, on seeing a post-hypnotic trigger with which that person had previously been programmed. A card of some sort is a classic post-hypnotic trigger.

Ideal for ensuring the patsy played their part in the Grand Guignol.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Jan Klimkowski - 22-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,599 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,988 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,068 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,615 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,310 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,258 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,730 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,318 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke