Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Most interesting.

As is often (if not usually) the case the subject of the occult rears its head in regard to the subject of mind control. Apologies if this is a hijack. I promise it will be temporary and of short duration - but I think it is of some significance, especially in light of the apparently occult clothed individual and death ritual Judyth has mentioned in the above thread about the Atsugi assassins.

Quote:Pushkin's The Queen of Spades

Plot Summary
By Michael J. Cummings...© 2007
.......The all-night card party at the rooms of Narumov, a cavalry officer, ends with dinner and champagne near dawn. Narumov asks Surin how he fared.
.......“I have no luck," Surin laments: "I play cautiously, never get excited, never lose my head, and yet I go on losing!”
.......Another player calls attention to Hermann, an officer in the engineers, saying he always comes to watch but never plays. Hermann explains, “I am not in the position to sacrifice the necessary in the hope of winning the superfluous.”
.......Prince Paul Tomsky, also an officer, observes that Hermann is simply being prudent. The person who really puzzles him, Tomsky says, is his eighty-seven-year-old grandmother, Countess Anna Fedotovna, because she never bets against the banker in card games. Then he tells a little story about her that he heard from his uncle, Count Ivan Ilyitch, the countess's son.
.......In Paris sixty years before, when her beauty dazzled society, she lost an enormous sum at court to the Duke of Orleans in a game of faro. After returning to her residence, she directed her husband to pay the debt. The normally compliant man refused to do so, pointing out that she had spent 500,000 francs in just six months. In desperation, she wrote a letter to old Count St. Germain, famous for the stories told about him–that he claimed to have discovered the elixir of life and to have found a way to turn base metals into gold. In his memoirs, Casanova said he was a spy. Whatever was true or untrue about him, he was always in demand at social gatherings, and the countess had fond memories of him, the most important of which was that he had money.
.......The count immediately went to her and told her a secret card strategy that would enable her to win back her money. That night at Versailles at the jeu de la reine (Queen Marie-Antoinette's own gaming table), she again played against the Duke of Orleans after telling him a little tale about why she had not yet paid him his money. Upon employing the secret strategy, she immediately recouped her losses.
.......Afterward, the countess guarded the card secret from others. She even refused to reveal it to her four sons, including Tomsky’s father. However, after taking pity on an acquaintance named Chaplitzky, who had lost 300,000 rubles, she told him the secret, designating three cards he should bet on. She also made him promise that after the game he would never play cards again.

Snip...

Read the full plot summary HERE

(My italics)

On the mysterious Count St. Germain see HERE

Theosophy raising it's head again.

Quote:Some esoteric groups credit him with inspiring the Founding Fathers to draft the United States Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, as well as providing the design of the Great Seal of the United States. (See Manly Palmer Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages.)

The Queen of Spades has a distinct occult symbilism too, namely the black Queen, the black Madonna, namely the Egyptian Isis who sits at the centre of Theosophical discourse (ergo Theosphy's Madame Blavatsky's unweildy two volume source reference books Isis Unveiled Queen of heaven, Isis is equivalent to the Roman Minerva, who is the British occult Goddess Brittania (Unless one has a deeper interest in this trail I would be inclined to ignore it, but I think Don Jeffries may find it very interesting if scrolled down far enough)

Note that the Duke of Orleans was the Grad Master of the Grande Orient Lodge of France. He first attended a lodge meeting in 1777, the year the Bavarian Illuminati was outlawed.

Note also that another title given to Orleans was Duke of Anjou which has several reverberations in the Prieure de Sion story. There are many other connected threads in the Anjou line that can be investigated by those sufficiently interested.

Okay, end of diversion, please carry on.

PS, I should have included that Minerva is the Goddess of "war and intelligence".
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by David Guyatt - 22-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,605 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,991 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,082 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,624 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,317 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,259 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,737 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,350 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke