Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH RESPONDS TO KATHLEEN COLLINS:

Judyth, do you remember when you were on Rich's forum and I had just joined, I mentioned that Marina had said, according to Norman Mailer, that Lee had body odor even when he was clean? There was always a smell. And you said that came from the chemicals the two of you were working with?

==NOT CHEMICALS.I SAID IT WAS THE ODOR OF CANCER ITSELF. WE COULD NOT ERADICATE IT. THIS WAS A VERY POWERFUL CANCER...SLICING OPEN MICE TO EXCISE TUMORS RELEASED A DISGUSTING ODOR, IT SEEMED TO SINK INTO OUR SKINS. I TOOK SHOWERS AT NIGHT BECAUSE OF IT. LEE IS REPORTED IN MARINA AND LEE TAKING LONG BATHS EVERY NIGHT, LATER IN THE SUMMER. HE ALSO SUFFERED FROM BURPING, AND NOSEBLEEDS...

YOU WOULD BE SICK TO YOUR STOMACH, TOO, IF YOU DID WHAT WE HAD TO DO. LEE'S NOSEBLEEDS WERE A PLAGUE. TO CLEAN UP, WE USED ALCOHOL, LOTS OF ACETONE, HAD THINGS IN FORMALEDHYDE, KILLED MICE WITH ETHER, WHICH CAUSED OUR NOSEBLEEDS DUE TO DRIED-OUT MUCOUS MEMBRANES==

NOTICED THIS ONLINE:

"Yes some cancers can smell for instance throat cancer my uncle had ,and yes it was a terrible smell coming from his mouth. My mom had breast cancer ,and never went to a doctor so she was basically rotting from the inside out, and that was a really bad rotting smell.."

========================

I don't consider asking you about papyrus off-topic. To me it's an investigation of your claims. If you were to tell a lie in one section of your "story," than you could lie in other areas of your autobiography.

========================

OVERSEAS I HAVE LITTLE 'EVIDENCE,' KATHY, MY LOVELY BOOKS WERE STOLEN OR DESTROYED BY WATER POURED OVER THEM. BUT BE REASONABLE. I LEFT THE MORMON CHURCH AFTER TRANSLATING A PAPYRUS JOSEPH SMITH DID NOT TRANSLATE PROPERLY. I HAD BEEN IN THE CHURCH 17 YEARS. I LEFT HUNDREDS OF CLOSE FRIENDS AND A CHURCH, BY THE WAY, WHO HAD RESPECTED ME AND PLACED ME IN HIGH POSITIONS (FOR A WOMAN), SEVERAL FAMILIES IN THE HOUSON AREA ALSO LEFT THE CHURCH AFTER THEY HEARD ABOUT MY TRANSLATION. THEY KNEW I MADE A DECISION BASED ON MY SRICT ADHERENCE TO THE TRUTH. IT WAS 1986.

[Image: 15x5yw.jpg]

HERE, AMONG A FEW THINGS MY SON BROUGHT ME LAST FALL, I DID FIND A SCRAP OF MATHEMATICS I DID IN PTOLEMAIC DYNASTY STYLE HIEROGLYPHS, TO TEACH A SON HOW TO CALCULATE. IT WAS WITH ONE OF HIS OLD PHOTOS......I HAVE A COUPLE PAGES FROM THE INTRODUCTION OF MY HONORS THESIS ABOUT MY PROJECT -- COMPARING EGYPIAN HIEROGLYPH DEVELOPMENT THROUGH HIERATIC AND DEMOTIC FORMS WITH THE EVOLUTION OF AZTEC HIEROGLYPHS, AND THE RELATIONSHIP OF VARIOUS LINGUISTIC DYNAMICS INVOLVED TO THE PHENOMENON OF MURALISMO, WHERE MODERN HIEROGLYPHS ARE BEING CREATED IN LATIN AMERICA. LEE AND I WANTED VERY MUCH TO LIVE IN LATIN AMERICA, AND GEORGE DEMOHRENSCHILDT MENTIONS LEE'S DESIRE TO MAKE THE SAME TREK THERE AS DID GEORGE AND JEANNE ,THROUGH TO MESOAMERICA, ETC.

========================

I do not know if you are being truthful or not, but I've noticed your answers are very well written. I have a suspicion that Jim Fetzer is writing these answers for you.

==I TOLD DR. FETZER THAT TERRIBLE INSULTS WOULD COME HIS WAY IF HE INVESTIGATED ME OPENLY LIKE THIS. OTHERS DID IT SILENTLY AND SAFELY. YOU BLACKEN A FINE MAN'S NAME BY INSINUATING SUCH A HEINOUS THING. THUS, I HAVE DECIDED TO INCLUDE A PAGE OF MY WRITING TO ASSURE YOU OF MY ABILITY TO WRITE FOR MYSELF, KATHY. YOU STATED I MIGHT BE LYING, ABOVE, AND NOW YOU STATE THAT YOU SUSPECT DR. FETZER HAS WRITTEN MATERIAL FOR ME. I SIMPLY GRABBED A PAGE AT RANDOM FROM MY PAPERS. I HAVE PRESENTED PAPERS TO THE MLA [Modern Language Association], TO CONFERENCES IN LITERATURE AND LINGUISTICS, ETC. THIS PAGE IS FROM A PAPER ABOUT JAMES JOYCE AND HOW HIS MEDICAL PROBLEMS IMPACTED ULYSSES.

[Image: 11t9y8h.jpg]

========================

Not making them up, but editing them because your writing differs here from your writing on Rich's forum. Especially in tone.

========================

I TOLD RICH DELLAROSA THAT I WAS QUITE ILL. HE SAID HE DID NOT BELIEVE ME. I HAD A HEAD INJURY AND BAD SHORT TERM MEMORY PROBLEMS. COULD NOT EVEN COOK FOR MYSELF SAFELY...WAS TRYING TO RECOVER. WAS ON PAINKILLERS AND STEROIDS THAT MADE ME GAIN WEIGHT (HAVE SINCE LOST 50 POUNDS). FOR LEE'S SAKE I TRIED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS BUT WAS IN PAIN. DELLAROSA SAID I WAS 'WELL ENOUGH' TO BE FILMED FOR NIGEL TURNER. MY EYES BLINK CONSTANTLY IN THAT FILM, AS I STRUGGLED WITH PAIN...I HAD BEEN IN MUCH BETTER CONDITION IN 2000 BEFORE BEING HIT TWICE BY VEHICLES IN DALLAS.

========================

Now I want to ask you another question. Some might see it as off-topic, but I don't imho. I hope I don't offend you. On the cover of one of your books -- I think Lee and Me -- there is a sexy picture of you. What were you doing in that photo? Dancing? Entertaining?

========================

IT IS SYMBOLIC OF MY HONESTY, KATHY. I HAD BEEN APPROACHED BY A TABLOID AND OFFERED A LOT OF MONEY (NOTHING LIKE THE RIDICULOUS SUM THEY CLAIM I SAY WAS OFFERED, ON ATTACK WEBSITES). BUT I WAS TEMPTED, SO I CUT THE LEGS OFF THAT PHOTO. MY SISTER AND I HAD AN ACROBATIC ACT WE PUT ON FOR CHARITIES AND TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIEY. IT WAS MY COSTUME, KATHY. IN THE BOOK THERE ARE MORE PHOTOS OF ME AND MY SISTER WITH LEOTARDS ON. MY DAD TOOK THE PICTURE.

JVB

[quote name='James H. Fetzer' post='187855' date='Mar 25 2010, 10:02 PM']
Kathy, it is no secret that I am correcting typos and making minor formatting changes on Judyth's behalf. You
do understand that she is nearly blind, needs glasses, and is using an old computer with a Hungarian keyboard?
Under these conditions, I believe that it would be very unfair to post her replies absent this kind of minor editing.

If there are differences in tone, they probably result from being so far along in having her book ready, in having
someone who is presenting her on the forum, and having more experience in dealing with these endless attacks.
I don't know Judyth's story, however, and could not possibly make up answers on her behalf even if I wanted to.

Covers of books, by the way, are controlled by publishers, whose decisions are not always affected even by the
preferences of their authors. Judyth can answer, but when they had a sexy shot from her younger days, I would
suppose it would add an additional dimension to the book cover. That is my best guess. Judyth may say more.

[quote name='Kathleen Collins' post='187849' date='Mar 25 2010, 09:38 PM']
Judyth, do you remember when you were on Rich's forum and I had just joined, I mentioned that Marina had said, according to Norman Mailer, that Lee had body odor even when he was clean? There was always a smell. And you said that came from the chemicals the two of you were working with?

I don't consider asking you about papyrus off-topic. To me it's an investigation of your claims. If you were to tell a lie in one section of your "story," than you could lie in other areas of your autobiography.

I do not know if you are being truthful or not, but I've noticed your answers are very well written. I have a suspicion that Jim Fetzer is writing these answers for you. Not making them up, but editing them because your writing differs here from your writing on Rich's forum. Especially in tone.

Now I want to ask you another question. Some might see it as off-topic, but I don't imho. I hope I don't offend you. On the cover of one of your books -- I think Lee and Me -- there is a sexy picture of you. What were you doing in that photo? Dancing? Entertaining?

Kathy C[/quote]
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 26-03-2010, 03:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,459 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,968 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 11,874 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,391 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 53,836 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,242 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,848 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,684 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,241 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,753 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke