Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH REPLIES TO JACK'S INSINUATION ABOUT FAKING A NEWSPAPER

NOTE: The situation is becoming increasingly absurd. David Lifton has rejected her
for at least three reasons: (1) her use of the name "Cancun", (2) how Lee Oswald
was dressed when they first met, and (3) her claim that she and Lee had figured
out that David Atlee Phillips was Lee's CIA handler. In all three cases, Judyth's
rebuttals appear to be more persuasive than Lifton's objections, which he has now
compounded by displaying the same tendency to reject Pamela's research on the
limo for differing with him on Judyth! This is not the attitude of a serious scholar.

Similarly, Barb has attacked her about the location of the Mayaland Hotel where
they were going to vacation and, if not her, others for the use of a "betting line"
for their late-night phone calls and for suggesting that Lee take laxatives to get
him off the firing line on the day of the assassination. All of these claims, I agree,
seem to be a least somewhat farfetched upon initial consideration. Yet, to judge
on the basis of Judyth's replies, it seems to me that each of them is actually true.
And each time this happens, it enhances her standing as an authentic participant.

Now the crucial point I want to make is this. Lifton and others have claimed that
Judyth is a "fantasist" who is attempting to insert herself into history. But would
anyone who wanted to "insert herself into history" advance a story that had so
many implausible elements? I hardly think so. They would be very cautious in
arranging their story in order to eliminate virtually any implausible elements to
preserve the appearance of their claim. Judyth has not done that, which tells me
that the only way she can know these things is because she was actually there!

JUDYTH REPLIES:

Good grief! Of course this is not a newspaper article. Why didn't Jack read it more carefully? It is
one of those cute "I survived" certificates...also seen on T-shirts. This was a continuing education
class in "Gumbo University" -- see below -- that is REAL.

[Image: 2e5lh89.jpg]

I taught a course -- Introduction to Archaeology" --and part of the course included the dig a Stelly
Mound...a STUDENT made this cute "Survivor" certificate for everyone who attended.

[Image: 2h72v5f.jpg]

See attached list of students etc. -- and we actually had many more, because I also taught a class
in basic palaeontology, and THEY also signed up on a different sheet. I had some 30 people out
there on the dig, including my daughter and her fiance.

[Image: 9h3ryb.jpg]

"Accused of posting a fake graphic?" Why didn't he look up "Gumbo University" to see if it existed
before posting yet another accusation against my character? Is this an example of Jack's research
abilities? No, it's an example of this great researcher's bias. He failed to do a cursory search to see
if "Gumbo University" existed. Which it does.

It pains me to have to respond, and I regret having to do so.

JVB

[quote name='Jack White' post='188162' date='Mar 29 2010, 11:44 PM'].[/quote]

Jack White Wrote:.Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 30-03-2010, 08:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,623 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,993 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,084 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,626 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,322 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,260 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,862 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,742 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,354 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,801 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke