Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH COMMENTS ON "THE HUNTING PHOTO" AND ON ROBERT OSWALD

[Image: 2dtvzsw.jpg]

This, of course, is Jack's work and Jack's caption and, in case anyone has
missed it, I suspect Robert of playing a key role--both as an impersonator
and as a conspirator--implicating his brother for a crime he did not commit.

From Judyth's excerpts from Robert's Warren Commission testimony, it is
apparent that he was deliberately casting his brother in an unfavorable light.
No Marine could confound an "undesirable" with a "dishonorable" discharge.

JUDYTH COMMENTS:

JACK WHITE MENTIONS THE "HUNTING PHOTO" -- BUT DOES NOT GIVE US ITS
PROVENANCE. GERALD POSNER ("CASE CLOSED") WAS GIVEN THE "HUNTING
PHOTO" FOR USE IN HIS BOOK (A BOOK FILLED WITH LIES ABOUT OSWALD):

"...the first of two photographs appearing in Gerald Posner's book "Case Closed."
It shows Oswald with a severe Marines-style haircut, dressed in casual clothes,
standing alone in a field, clutching what appears to be some sort of rifle (32).
He is holding the weapon by his left side in a very relaxed manner. The caption
reads: "A rare photo of Lee hunting while on his first leave from the
Marines in February 1958, when he visited his family in Fort Worth, Texas.
The photograph appears courtesy of Robert L Oswald (Lee's elder brother)."

During his periods of leave, Lee would hunt squirrels and other game with
Robert (33), but does not appear among the Warren Commission Exhibits.
We are mystified by Mr. Posner's statement that this photograph was taken
during Oswald's first leave in February 1958. (34) Oswald did not have to
wait 16 months for his first leave <http://www.jfklancer.com/byphotos.html>.

Robert Oswald cooperated with Gerald Posner in assassinating Lee's character.

AN FBI TAPE SUPPOSEDLY CAUGHT ROBERT OSWALD MAKING LOVE WITH MARINA
... THAT INFO VANISHED FROM THE INTERNET...EXCEPT FOR A SOLE REFERENCE I
FOUND IN NEWSGROUP POSTS ...

BELOW, WE LEARN THAT ROBERT OSWALD PICKED UP THE LAST OF THE THINGS
FROM RUTH PAINE'S HOME THAT BELONGED TO LEE (MARINA WAS WITH HIM AT
THE TIME, ALONG WITH HER LOVER, HER MANAGER, MR. MARTIN, WHOM SHE
WOULD SOON LEAVE TO STAY WITH ROBERT OSWALD -- HE SAYS FOR ONE DAY):

From Ruth Paine's W/C testimony.

Mr Liebler, "Did you have anything left in your house that belonged to Lee Harvey
Oswald?"

Mrs Paine, "No, they were eventually taken by Robert Oswald, in company with John
Thorne & Jim Martin, it was probably the first W/E in December at least two weeks
after the assassination, more likely three."

Mr Liebler, "Do you recall what was among those things that Robert Oswald, and Mr
Martin took?"

Mrs Paine, "They took the clothes from the closet, boxes and things that I did not look
into. I have heard from the police that it also included an old camera, WHICH THEY
HAD TOO CHASE LATER, AND WENT UP TO ROBERT OSWALD'S TO FIND IT....

Now, if she's telling the truth, how did she know the police had to go looking for
the incriminating camera, and went "up to Robert Oswald's to find it"?

ONE NEWSGROUP POST SAID:

1 Given that the DPD had gone over Oswaldss things with a fine-toothed comb, how
did they miss this camera?

2 Given that they had to chase it up, Robert had obviously not informed that he had it,
so who did?

3 [Ruth Paine deposed:] "They took clothes from the closet, boxes and things that I did
not look into." Right you have given bed and board to the most infamous man in the world,
yet you dont bother to have a look at his possessions when the chance presents itself...

See anything green....

THERE ARE OTHER PROBLEMS WITH ROBERT....BELOW IS MOST OF ROBERT OSWALD'S
INTERVIEW WITH FRONTLINE, "WHO WAS LEE OSWALD?", WITH MY ADDED COMMENTS
:

"You see him for a few days when he gets out [of the Marines]. Tell me about that, and what
his attitude is and the kinds of things you talked about.

"When Lee is discharged, early discharge in September 1959..."

[[JVB: Robert should know that Lee was not discharged, but placed in the Marine
Reserves, a bit early...]]

"...he returns to Fort Worth for about three days. …"

[[Robert Oswald should know that Lee spent only one or two days with his mother.]]

"...We spent some time together. He was relaxed, but at about the second day, he starts talking
about where he's going. He's thinking about going to Cuba...."

[[Lee told me that he did not breathe a word as to his intentions to anybody in the family..]]

"...He wants to "do like Hemingway." He wants to get some experience and write about it. …"

[[Robert is just starting this interview and uses 'Hemingway' -- but Lee told me 'Hemingway' was
a code word he was told to use. So why is it coming out of Robert Oswald's mouth?]]

"....His plans, as we well know now, were already made to go to Russia, rather than to Cuba. … But
then, Oct. 31, we hear that he's in Russia. That's the shocker. That's almost unbelievable. This was
1959. The Cold War was going on. He was just out of the Marine Corps. It just didn't fit. I know he
wanted to travel. ... But my goodness, this is completely out of the ballpark."

[[Lee had already done considerable "traveling" and could have stayed in the Marnes to keep doing more.]]

You don't think that there was any possibility that he was on some mission when he went to Russia?

[[Strikingly, Robert Oswald acts as if he can read his brother's mind, saying there was 'definitely' no
possibility that his brother was on a mission... yet he says he was shocked that Lee went to Russia.]]

"Definitely not. This was something all his own. This was his grand experience at the time. I anticipated,
and I said to the family, "He'll be back within a year." Well, it took him a little bit longer than that, but he
started trying after a year to come back."

When you learned he had defected, did you have any explanation?

"I wasn't real sure what the explanation was. ... I was just completely in the dark. Apparently he'd been
planning this for a long time. ... The planning that Lee did probably at least extended all the way back to
the time he was in Japan ... because of the clothes he purchased at the time."

[[Yet Robert is certain Lee was on no mission, though he offers evidence of long planning to go to Russia.]]

"If it didn't work for Russia, he was going to stay in Europe anyway. He'd actually applied for Albert
Schweitzer's school in Switzerland, and been accepted for that summertime or fall semester. So, to me,
that was his back-up plan if everything else failed. Those are the indications that say he took some thought,
some planning over a long period of time. ..."

From Russia, he had written you, saying that he was worried about charges being brought against him
when he came back. What was his concern?

"Well, his concern was, was there anything that I was aware of that [there] were going to be charges
placed against him from anybody? This would have to be at the federal level. I wrote him back that, to
my knowledge, nothing he has done warrants any charges, because they did not let him accomplish
anything over there, i.e., the U.S. Embassy did not accept his citizenship rejection. They didn't finalize
that. He was, in fact, an American citizen all the time, and still had the rights of the American citizen.'

[[Robert Oswald is saying he knew this Embassy information--and wrote about it to Oswald?]]

But he had said he was going to give the Russians any information he had, and it seemed like he did.

"As far as Lee giving any information to the Russians while he was over there, even though he said he
would if they had asked, apparently they weren't interested in it. Now apparently, for whatever reasons
or however they checked it out, they found out whatever he knew wasn't necessarily anything they'd be
interested in."

[[OK, we'll take Robert's word for it...]]

With regard to his return home from Russia in June 1962 with his family -- what did he tell you about
reporters meeting him, and what do you think it really meant?

"He indicated that, if reporters were asking about when he's coming back, to say nothing. He wanted
not to be bothered by the reporters. But ... he had prepared answers and statements, anticipating
reporters either at the ship or some place down the line on the return. I think he was surprised when
he stepped off the plane in Dallas Field -- he asked me, "What, no reporters?" I said, "Yes. I've managed
to keep it quiet." That was it. But I think he was disappointed. He was ready."

Did he talk about the Russian system and the American system and comparing the two?

"When Lee got back from Russia, the way he talked about the Russian system, he didn't talk about
it politically, in the sense that he was wrapped up in communism or Marxism. He was making fun of
how inept they were, and he was making fun of them all the time. ...He wasn't political. He really
wasn't. I say that in all honesty,..."

[[Lee must have told some of his very humorous jokes about the USSR to Robert...]]

"...because he tried to become what he needed to be to achieve his immediate objectives; i.e., he
needed to be a Marxist and accept the Russians [to] get the experience in Russia. When he returned
to the United States, he didn't want to be a Russian. He wanted to be an American, to be accepted by
the American society, and so wherever he was ... he wanted to be accepted. He wasn't political.
He was what's convenient to be."

[[The malice in this statement is barely concealed, IMHO]]

So you're saying, in a sense, he is the ultimate pragmatist?

"I think it says that he is very pragmatic, and he's going to go with the punches. He's going to fit in
to where he needs to fit in to accomplish what he needs to accomplish ... "

[[This is hardly unacceptable behavior -- nor suggestive of the ambitions of a "lone assassin" JHF]]

"...what is very essential to get by with, to be somebody. That's what it comes down to -- he wanted
to be unique, by whatever it took..."

[[But Lee Oswald WAS already unique...Was his brother jealous of that?]]

When Lee came back, how did he react to visits from the FBI when they came and saw him here?

"After Lee's return, approximately two weeks, in the latter part of June 1962, he gets a call from one
of the FBI agents -- I believe that was Mr. Fain -- in wanting to have a meeting with him. He told me
about it, and I told him I'd go with him. He said no, that wasn't necessary, he could take care of it. ...
He went the following day, had the meeting. When I returned home from work that evening, I asked
him about it, and he said, "Well, everything went all right. They even asked me if I'd ever been an
agent of the federal government or the CIA." I said, "What did you tell them?" He says,"Well, don't
you know?" and he just laughed. I mean, they had asked the wrong man. There's another seed that's
planted in him that stayed there forever."

[[How peculiar! Robert says his brother asks, "Well, don't you know?" That doesn't sound like the
answer one would expect from a 'non-agent']]

What do you mean? What did he have in the back of his mind?

"If they didn't know who worked for them, he could always say he worked for them; ..."

[[Robert Oswald is implying that Lee Oswald would play the game of pretending to be an FBI agent..or..
CIA?...His line of reasoning here is strange and illogical and appears to be deceptive...]]

"...he was in control of the FBI then. They didn't know for sure if he was an agent or not...."

[[Yet another illogical and suspicious statement made because he got himself into a linguistic jam
further up about relating that his brother was laughing about, "Don't you know?"]]

"...He was toying with them. He toyed with people like that...."

[[A surprisingly snide statement from a brother...]]

"...He toyed with the interrogators down at the Dallas police station, all that weekend [after the
assassination]. It was a game to him...."

[[Beaten, friendless, alone, surrounded by frowning police, sleepless, accused of slaying a police
officer and then the President--he TOYS with his interrogators? The statement is malicious.]]

"He knew something they didn't know, and he would keep it to himself. He was in control. ..."

[[Lee knew a coup occurred and that people would die if he broke under interrogation. He was
handcuffed, sleep-deprived, indicted without legal representation in "short and sweet" hearings--
hardly 'in control' of anything but his own self-discipline, not to break under pressure...]]

When Lee came back to Fort Worth, what kind of spirits was he in, and what kind of hopes did he
have for his new life here?

<snip>

"...The third thing was he wanted to look into his dishonorable discharge from the Marine Corps,..."

[[The ex-Marine, Robert Oswald, tells an important TV program interviewer that his brother had a
'dishonorable discharge from the Marine Corps.' This is untrue, and Robert knows the difference. Lee
had an 'undesirable' discharge, much less serious...We now understand that Robert is interested in
placing his brother in a bad light.]]

...because he felt like that was unwarranted ... because, i.e., he was released with honorable conditions.
We talked about this at a great length during that first week."

[[Here Robert Oswald shows that he knew Lee had an undesirable discharge--he could not have 'talked
about this at a great length' and FORGOTTEN that his brother did not have the onerous 'dishonorable'
discharge on his record.]]

Conclusion: Robert Oswald is displaying a considerable degree of malice toward his brother, Lee Oswald.

JVB

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 03-04-2010, 11:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,601 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,988 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,069 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,620 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,313 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,259 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,860 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,736 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,349 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,800 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke